Diggs NOT at mandatory minicamp, McDermott "very concerned" DAY 2 UPDATE: He's back

Process

3 minutes ago, BananaB said:

Maybe he ain’t happy with what they brought in to help at WR. Making a stand after restructuring and them bringing guys in who haven’t proved anything in the league. 

You might have a good point there.

cover it with your hair no one will notice it.

1 minute ago, Limeaid said:

Coach McD would not be concerned if he was. 

I have heard reports that he has been in Dallass with his brother Trevon. 

It may just be social but it also may be contact via 3rd party.

He can’t be traded either way so let them tamper.

6 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

can anyone pls tell me wtf is going on

At first I thought maybe the illness thing was correct. But Josh talked a lot about how he can be a better advocate for Stef internally. About he is working things out with the staff because some things happened last year that could be better. 

The whole thing felt a lot like it was still over the 2022 season and the team is trying to make him happy still. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Success said:

I kind of wish McD had kept it closer to the vest on this one.  It's the "very concerned" comment that really gave this one legs nationally...

Had to be intentional (imo).  No way McDermott would be that loose with such a loaded phrase … I hope. 

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Einstein said:

No, he wasn’t being sarcastic. He responded to my post and said Stef is a kid to him because he is much older.

Lol, okay then, 

It definitely sounds like a strained relationship with Josh. Josh mentions its not football related, issues with "teamwork" but that "he (Josh) has to be better." Maybe suggesting Diggs has an issue with him, either his play or maybe Josh's personal issues last season which stef may feel got in the way. 

Regardless of the issue, I can't imagine a situation where stef missing camp four months after the season ended is justified. He's a diva and drama queen and it's annoying. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

Better now than in September.

Let's hope that they do work it out effectively.  It's hardly hyperbole to suggest that if they don't it threatens to derail the entire season.  

Unlike many others I have absolutely no idea what it really is, but it seems both serious and a continuation of last season, which cannot possibly be good.  And if that turns out to be the case, then my guess is that it's unlikely to not rear its head again during the season.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.