Colin Cowherd at it again

I'm Spartacus

On 6/14/2023 at 7:25 AM, Straight Hucklebuck said:

😅🤣😂 giggles

It was good for many years. 

There was a drop off when he moved to LA, for instance, the show became a my life in California commercial, but the topics have dried up to a point where the show is on a script. 

By the way, Nextmanup, of the National Shows - who is good? Should I be listening to Jay Will, Key and Max, and Max's obsessions with current best player in the world rankings, maybe I should listen to Dan Patrick and his "yeah, Paulie", "yeah Fritzie", "yeah McLovin", every 4-seconds with a Reggie Miller interview? 

You're the expert, so tell me. 

Pat Mcafee and the constant laughing? 

Maybe I should just listen to Schopp and Bulldog. Mike's brain has shrunk to betting and fantasy and odds making, and Bulldog hasn't left his house in 4-years since COVID and is proud to tell everyone that.  

Maybe ya just don’t listen to any of these knuckleheads,  none of them are any better than reading this forum, and a lot of the time much worse. 

He has to be controversial that is what brings his ratings up he is one of those so called "Experts" that knows nothing he could hit on some of his guesses but that's about it .

I for one am glad he & others are either down playing the Bills this year or just not talking about them at all . Given all the additions to both sides of the ball this year i feel it's about to get real good !! 

GO BILLS !!! 

How idiots like him and Skip actually make a lot of money with being terrible at their jobs both make me hate and love America at the same? This dude sucks, is a dork, and is a little weasel. 

he was in my top 10 of guys to punch in the face but since I’m now zen, I will target his daughter if I become single again.

On 6/12/2023 at 1:21 PM, I'm Spartacus said:

Today, Cowherd is beating his drum again about his dislike of defensive minded coaches. He brought up the Bills again, saying they are the 2nd highest paying team on defense in the NFL. His take (again) is we did nothing to bolster the offensive side of the ball. I definitely think we did. Your thoughts?

Why do we dignify this merchant of sensationalism and contrary opinions with a thread.He jumped on the anti-defensive coach bandwagon and is using the Reid/Mahomes and Taylor/Burrow successes as cover. Worst case scenario he just admits Josh/Sean combo is the outlier. He also blamed Republicans for overreacting to open borders and crime in big cities. He’s a successful sports influencer who will be wrong many times about various topics in sports. His opinions shouldn’t bother rational fans.

On 6/12/2023 at 1:51 PM, Gary Marangi said:

He also said Rodgers is going to have a MVP type year

Just as Allen did when he was 2nd to ARod for MvP.  Player can have a mvp worthy season and not be that years mvp.  I'd rather Allen wins his first MvP as the best of a strong field of candidates.  

13 hours ago, Eastport bills said:

Why do we dignify this merchant of sensationalism and contrary opinions with a thread.He jumped on the anti-defensive coach bandwagon and is using the Reid/Mahomes and Taylor/Burrow successes as cover. Worst case scenario he just admits Josh/Sean combo is the outlier. He also blamed Republicans for overreacting to open borders and crime in big cities. He’s a successful sports influencer who will be wrong many times about various topics in sports. His opinions shouldn’t bother rational fans.

His opinions don't bother me. Was a Bills related commentary a month ago on his show. This is a Bills message board, so I thought it worthy of discussion. If you choose not to read or post about it, that is your rational prerogative.

34 minutes ago, I'm Spartacus said:

His opinions don't bother me. Was a Bills related commentary a month ago on his show. This is a Bills message board, so I thought it worthy of discussion. If you choose not to read or post about it, that is your rational prerogative.

No offense meant towards you. My issue is with the imbecilic, inflammatory declarations made by sports talk hosts for shock value. What difference does having a defensive minded HC make if you have a talented OC like Dabol or Shanahan?  The fans that agree with Cowerd are not giving this offense credit for being the explosive, dominant group they’ve proven to be the last 2 years. Don’t let the Cinn. game diminish that.

What do we expect the Bills to suddenly fire the coach and waive guys to get the team the way this clown wants?   The bills would probably be one of the two best offenses if they did that lol.  He has to blow hot air at the airwaves that is his take he can repeat it 10000 more times whatever.   There is not just one way to get the job done.  

12 hours ago, AuntieEm said:

Just as Allen did when he was 2nd to ARod for MvP.  Player can have a mvp worthy season and not be that years mvp.  I'd rather Allen wins his first MvP as the best of a strong field of candidates.  

Rodgers could very well have an MVP type season. Same with Allen, though. I could see the Bills and Jets being the teams from the AFC East in the playoffs. 

I think it's going to become quite clear that Green Bay's recent success was largely due to Rodgers. He had mediocre (or worse) coaching his entire time there and an openly hostile GM who seemed bent on messing with him and not building an offense. Not to say Rodgers isn't a weird guy, but things got personal there and pride got in the way. 

Green Bay is about to be bad for a long, long time, and it will be hilarious to watch, not because of the fans, who are great overall, but because of the arrogance of the organization. 

On 8/9/2023 at 6:03 AM, Big Turk said:

Not as bad as the other day when he named "Dwayne Haskins" as one of the QBs who will never win the Super Bowl.

Yeah Colin, you are right...because he is freaking dead!

Brutal...

Zomg….. that really happened?  Say it ain’t so….

1 minute ago, Charles Romes said:

Beginning of last year he would say “like a Mahomes or Allen” and sometimes even  “Allen or Mahomes” when referencing the top QBs. Now it’s only “Mahomes or Burrow”.  Yes it’s infuriating and he knows what he’s doing. 

IMO, I don't think what he said is wrong.  Burrow and Mahomes have met in the AFCCG two years in a row and they both beat the Bills in the playoffs.

Until we beat them in the playoffs, him being behind both in the national media eyes is to me, justified.   

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.