This Bills over/under seems like stealing money

4 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

The Bills at a minimum are a 11-12 win team this seems like stealing money…and how can you take the 49ers being over when they barely have a quarterback 

The 49er system doesn't really require a top notch QB especially in the regular season. Their defense is elite and they have an innovative offensive minded coach. 

The Bills are no lock to win 11 or 12 games. Their division competition is obviously very tough. Not a lot of separation between the Jets and Miami. NE seems to be lagging behind quite a bit. 

Also, the Bills schedule looks pretty tough on paper. 

I'm staying away from betting over or under. I think Vegas has it just about right. 

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Actually the Lions are easy money.  

I think the Chiefs win 12 games so long as Mahomes is healthy. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

15 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

The Bills at a minimum are a 11-12 win team this seems like stealing money…and how can you take the 49ers being over when they barely have a quarterback 

I think you underestimate just how strong our schedule is.  I’m optimistic we will win 11-13 games still, but it’s not the lock you think it is.

AFCE is much tougher with Rodgers in it.  But we also play the AFC West, NFC East which has both Super Bowl teams in them, and we play Cincy who we didn’t look competitive against in the shortened game or playoff game.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

I think you underestimate just how strong our schedule is.  I’m optimistic we will win 11-13 games still, but it’s not the lock you think it is.

AFCE is much tougher with Rodgers in it.  But we also play the AFC West, NFC East which has both Super Bowl teams in them, and we play Cincy who we didn’t look competitive against in the shortened game or playoff game.

Agreed. I was just about to post essentially this. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I can’t see this team doubling their loss total they are just too good 

10 minutes ago, Einstein said:

I wouldn’t touch this with a ten foot pole.

The Bills schedule is incredibly tough (at least based on last years teams). Our division alone is capable of handing us 3 or 4 losses.

Unlike you to be pessimistic..

• Haha (+1) 7

I think it's a fair betting line. Our road schedule looks to be a beast. KC, Cincy and Philly all on the road...with a game each at Miami and the Jets. We may not lose them all...but we may drop a game at home or two as well.  10-7 is possible. 13-3 is as well.

Factor in if Josh misses a game or two...other injury piling up. 

In short, as a betting line it seems fair. If all goes to plan, we should beat it. But it is a long season and things don't always go to plan.

21 minutes ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

Eagles number at 10.5 is the easy money 

First thing that jumped out to me. The NFC is pathetic. I don't see any scenario other than an injury to Hurts where they win less than 12 games

51 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Math does not add up….look at summtotal for each division.  To get say chiefs/ bengals high they need a lower team in their division thst what I see.

44 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

THIS. The oddsmakers are thinking that we will be -1 game from last season vs. the Jets (we will lose both matchups) and with the out of division schedule we have, there is no way the over is a lock.

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.