Dalton Kincaid, and the perfect nickname.

The Firebaugh Kid

To honor "Dalton" (aka Patrick Swayze) from Road House, the "cooler" who was hired to clean up the Double Douche and rid a small midwestern town of the evil influence of miserable drunk tycoon Brad Wesley, I personally declare from this day forth that Dalton Kincaid's nickname shall be "The Cooler". 

Dalton.jpg

• Like (+1) 6
  • Vomit 4
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Dislike 3

I named my son Dalton because of this movie. As he grew up and throughout his military career people were always trying to give him a nickname. He always laughed and would say, "The name is Dalton". He knew where his name came from.🤣

Sometimes,  you just don't need a nickname. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

It's all in the name of honoring "The Cooler", it has absolutely nothing to do with Dalton Kincaid 🤣 

Road House is clearly the greatest film ever made, and anyone that disagrees is clearly lacking a sense of humor. 

Ya'll gotta loosen up those belts, untuck your shirts, maybe eat a big burrito and take your lady out for a nice evening on the town. 

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

To honor "Dalton" (aka Patrick Swayze) from Road House, the "cooler" who was hired to clean up the Double Douche and rid a small midwestern town of the evil influence of miserable drunk tycoon Brad Wesley, I personally declare from this day forth that Dalton Kincaid's nickname shall be "The Cooler". 

Dalton.jpg

Yeah, can we wait until the kid has done something in the NFL before we start pronouncing on nicknames for him?

His nickname shall be....whatever he earns

4 minutes ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

It's all in the name of honoring "The Cooler", it has absolutely nothing to do with Dalton Kincaid 🤣 

Road House is clearly the greatest film ever made, and anyone that disagrees is clearly lacking a sense of humor. 

Ya'll gotta loosen up those belts, untuck your shirts, maybe eat a big burrito and take your lady out for a nice evening on the town. 

Die Hard says hello.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

8 minutes ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

Agree 100%.  Pain don't hurt Mijo.  

An Exhaustive Breakdown of the Movie Roadhouse

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

45 minutes ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

Dalton.jpg

Why not flip it around and start calling Knox “Garrett”.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.