Dalton Kincaid, and the perfect nickname.

The Firebaugh Kid

28 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Dalton "Rueben" Kincaid (I called it last night)

part8.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=2e58e008b8478c6

No, ⬆️ he was the advisor to ST for the '13 seconds' debacle.  Notice the clueless demeanour.

21 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

Sorry.  Already nicknamed Gabe Davis "the Cooler" due to his penchant for drive killing drops that freeze our offense. JK

Cold.  Appropriate, but cold.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

To honor "Dalton" (aka Patrick Swayze) from Road House, the "cooler" who was hired to clean up the Double Douche and rid a small midwestern town of the evil influence of miserable drunk tycoon Brad Wesley, I personally declare from this day forth that Dalton Kincaid's nickname shall be "The Cooler". 

Dalton.jpg

I’m rolling with @Freddie's Deadselection…Reuben…to  pester opposing defenses like he did Danny Partridge 😂😂😂😂

• Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Irv said:

Agree 100%.  Pain don't hurt Mijo.  

An Exhaustive Breakdown of the Movie Roadhouse

God bless you sir, and RIP Mr. Swayze. 

23 minutes ago, kota said:

nicknames always come off the cuff in some random conversation and it's given to you by a peer not some random fan on the internet looking for attention.

Thank you for validating my existence by giving me the attention I didn't receive as a child. Hug me, I need, I need. 

It's amazing to me that people on this rigid *** forum can't tell figure out that this is clearly a ******* joke. LOL 

However, Road House is a cinematic masterpiece, and anyone that disagrees should consider it severance pay, and take the train. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Beast said:

Nicknames threads are worse than tucked in jersey’s. @Jay_Fixit

If you ain’t tuckin’, then you ain’t… well, y’know… aka The Tuck Rule.

Edit: Given our 2 TEs both have DK initials, how about Dawson is Donkey Kong and Dalton is Diddy Kong?

super smash bros GIF

Edited by JohnBonhamRocks
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Bills Bud said:

They the same exact built. Kincaid maybe a better version I guess

Go listen to Beane talk about the pick last night and the way he will be used in the offense.

Knox serves in the traditional TE role.  Beane said Kincaid will be more like a Cole Beasley-type player, just in a different package.  That means in the slot or even out wide probably at times.

5 minutes ago, Prospector said:

Dawson, Dalton, DeAndre, Diggs, Davis, Damien... could be crazy...  "D's Nuts!"

Just wait til Dorsey diligently dinks-n-dunks downfield, drawing up a TD to Dion Dawkins.

Edit: Old Prospector with Gus Chiggins is maybe the best skit ever cut from SNL. Username props.

Edited by JohnBonhamRocks
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Billz4ever said:

Go listen to Beane talk about the pick last night and the way he will be used in the offense.

Knox serves in the traditional TE role.  Beane said Kincaid will be more like a Cole Beasley-type player, just in a different package.  That means in the slot or even out wide probably at times.

That's fine but they are similar players. Kincaid may just be a juiced up version. I'd rather we got a WR

1 minute ago, Bills Bud said:

That's fine but they are similar players. Kincaid may just be a juiced up version. I'd rather we got a WR

Who?  Sounds like you've never watched any of Kincaid's film.  I suggest you do before thinking any of the WRs still on the board when we picked were a better option.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.