Dalton Kincaid, and the perfect nickname.

The Firebaugh Kid

7 minutes ago, Billz4ever said:

Who?  Sounds like you've never watched any of Kincaid's film.  I suggest you do before thinking any of the WRs still on the board when we picked were a better option.

They should of took Mazi Smith in my opinion and get D Hop or draft a 2nd rounder since the WRs were gone. Maybe Downs 

11 minutes ago, Bills Bud said:

They should of took Mazi Smith in my opinion and get D Hop or draft a 2nd rounder since the WRs were gone. Maybe Downs 

Mazy Smith is a one-dimensional DT.  Not a 3-down player. Most teams didn't even have a first-round grade for him.

2 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Dalton "Rueben" Kincaid (I called it last night)

part8.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=2e58e008b8478c6

I love that someone else was on the same page as me as far as remembering this character. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Logic said:

Dalton Kincaid sounds like the name of a rich jerk movie villain from an 80s movie.

So does Dawson Knox.

I guess the Bills really have a type.

They also sound like perfectly acceptable names for the lead character in a B movie Western back in the day.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

God bless you sir, and RIP Mr. Swayze. 

Thank you for validating my existence by giving me the attention I didn't receive as a child. Hug me, I need, I need. 

It's amazing to me that people on this rigid *** forum can't tell figure out that this is clearly a ******* joke. LOL 

However, Road House is a cinematic masterpiece, and anyone that disagrees should consider it severance pay, and take the train. 

I still shake my head.  How could Terry Funk not have received a best supporting actor nomination from the Academy?  The losers gave it to Kevin Kline for a Fish Called Wanda.  That movie sucks.   

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Billz4ever said:

Mazy Smith is a one-dimensional DT.  Not a 3-down player. Most teams didn't even have a first-round grade for him.

Time will tell. I have my opinion and don't have to agree with every pick the Bills make. I know most Bills follow blindly and are homers

Edited by Bills Bud

46 minutes ago, Irv said:

I still shake my head.  How could Terry Funk not have received a best supporting actor nomination from the Academy?  The losers gave it to Kevin Kline for a Fish Called Wanda.  That movie sucks.   

Terry Funk was INCREDIBLE in Road House. Huge oversight on behalf of the academy. 

The actor who played "Jimmy" being honorable mention as well.

The way he delivered the line "I used to **** guys like you in prison" could only be delivered like that by mayyyybe two other actors, Harrison Ford or Jack Nicholson. 

So it's settled, Dalton is now "The Cooler". 

Thank you all! Glad everyone is in agreement. 

Also, whenever you bring a cooler anywhere, it's fun to refer to it as a "Dalton". 

It really gets the chicks riled up when you make obscure Road House references. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

To honor "Dalton" (aka Patrick Swayze) from Road House, the "cooler" who was hired to clean up the Double Douche and rid a small midwestern town of the evil influence of miserable drunk tycoon Brad Wesley, I personally declare from this day forth that Dalton Kincaid's nickname shall be "The Cooler". 

Dalton.jpg

Na, that sucks.   All nicknames do imo

• Sad 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.