The Walls be Closing

Kemp

1 hour ago, TH3 said:

Why do you tards trot out Julie Kelly? I mean….isn’t she like a housewife who posts recipes? Do you think anyone holds her opinions in any regard other than a joke? You and Bman just look inept reposting her stuff🤣

Because she tells them what they want to hear. 

It doesn’t matter that she has no relevant background or experience; or that she has no idea what she’s talking about; or that she’s constantly wrong. 

She validates their feelings. And feelings are all that matters to them. It’s why they reject facts and seek the comfort of morons and grifters. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

It doesn’t matter that she has no relevant background or experience; or that she has no idea what she’s talking about; or that she’s constantly wrong. 

She validates their feelings. And feelings are all that matters to them. It’s why they reject facts and seek the comfort of morons and grifters. 

I’ll just trot out Captain of the Deep State to tell you what you want to hear and then I’ll need you to pretend if Trump said this

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

This is exactly what frustrates me so much about trumpers.  Facts and logic mean nothing.  And the result is a national crisis created for the sole benefit of a single criminal and traitor.  The details concerning the fake electors schemes in various states and the painstakingly documented timeline should convince everyone of the presence of a conspiracy to overturn the election.  But it won't.  These folks, consciously or not, still threaten democracy in our country.  Absolute lunacy.

11 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

This is exactly what frustrates me so much about trumpers.  Facts and logic mean nothing.  And the result is a national crisis created for the sole benefit of a single criminal and traitor.  The details concerning the fake electors schemes in various states and the painstakingly documented timeline should convince everyone of the presence of a conspiracy to overturn the election.  But it won't.  These folks, consciously or not, still threaten democracy in our country.  Absolute lunacy.

you’re the guy who literally made up a story about seeing nazi recruiting posters on a hiking trail. 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I’ll just trot out Captain of the Deep State to tell you what you want to hear and then I’ll need you to pretend if Trump said this

This video is Biden admitting that they are going to rig/influence the 2022 and 2024 elections.  

That’s what he is saying.  

You have more evidence of that then how Trump actually felt about the 2020 election results.   

• Like (+1) 1

Just for the adults capable of reading, a quick reminder:

There are legal ways to contest an election. Trump is not being charged for those. 

There are illegal ways to contest an election. Trump is being charged for those. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

The Katie Scarlett!!!!

Another nobody pushing violence.

So desperate.

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

No no.  It was the greatest coup.  A big beautiful coup.  

Posobiec.

Another all-star.

https://www.splcenter.org/splc-investigation-far-right-oann-anchor-jack-posobiecs-rise-tied-white-supremacist-movement

Of 44 members of former President Donald Trump's cabinet, only 4 have publicly endorsed him in his 2024 presidential run. 

These folks know the danger he presents.

Edited by Kemp
  • Like (+1) 3

18 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Of 44 members of former President Donald Trump's cabinet, only 4 have publicly endorsed him in his 2024 presidential run. 

And the Republican Party will continue to support the guy who can deliver the endorphins of hate that only Trump can give to them. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

🎯 - History will look back and smile 

I would, rather that she did not say that she’s giving fuel the trumps lawyers that she cannot be impartial

37 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

And the Republican Party will continue to support the guy who can deliver the endorphins of hate that only Trump can give to them. 

I mean, you can take a look at this board for a snapshot of how some people think I read just yesterday that the political opponents of Donald Trump should be executed

Someone actually said that

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I would, rather that she did not say that she’s giving fuel the trumps lawyers that she cannot be impartial

I mean, you can take a look at this board for a snapshot of how some people think I read just yesterday that the political opponents of Donald Trump should be executed

I disagree. Failure to indict Trump would send a message that the rule of law doesn’t matter.

Trump pushed the envelope over and over and over again and the law finally said enough.

A banana republic would have just let this slide.

No fn way 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

What national crises?  Biden won the election and was certified.  If anything you should be encouraged it didn't work.  Also, if facts and logic mean nothing to Trumpers why continue to post on this topic?

• Disagree 2

4 hours ago, TH3 said:

Why do you tards trot out Julie Kelly? I mean….isn’t she like a housewife who posts recipes? Do you think anyone holds her opinions in any regard other than a joke? You and Bman just look inept reposting her stuff🤣

They look inept for plenty of other reasons. 

16 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I believe it was that whiny loser Irv.  I was equally taken aback by that post. 

• Agree 2

5 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

This “coup” was so well organized that Law Enforcement was all over it on January 6th and prevented anything from escalating ……

Oh they didn’t?

Then it must have been a successful coup because how can you stop the most powerful man on the planet and commander in chief of the worlds greatest fighting force from remaining in power…..

Oh wait……it wasn’t? 

But he definitely “wanted” to.  Or something.  

—-Garland, not at all bitter of not becoming SCOTUS Justice

Hoax.  Also, aren't you the twisted guy who pretends to be conservative but who actually wants a command economy?

5 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Just another guy who makes up a term ("deep state") that nobody can actually define.  Tomorrow it will be "woke," whatever that means.  Then maybe he'll move on to another boogeyman.  (Trans, Mexicans, perhaps RINOs or globalists.) And, last I checked, "We the People" voted in somebody else as President. 

5 hours ago, Irv said:

I thought you were ignorant, but you just proved it.  Have you ever voted?  I've voted in every election since I was 18 and I'm turning 58 next month.  Our election laws are so loose.  My wife's name could be used for a man or woman.  I could walk in and vote and sign my name as hers and nobody would know or give a *****.  Suffrage is being trounced upon by illegal voters.  What a mess.  

Hoax.  Prove it.  (FYI - you can't.)

5 hours ago, Irv said:

I read that indictment.  The prosecutor indicated that Trump "knew" "believed" "thought."   WTF.  Guy's a mind reader?  And when is thinking and believing illegal.  I believe in God.  Is that next?    

Hoax.  Also, the fact that you are a moderator after what you wrote yesterday is disgusting.  More to the point, what you wrote yesterday is disgusting.  Hoping for the death of a political rival is beyond the pale.  I get that this is a message board, but there's truth to those statements and if you say nonsense like that here there's a good chance you'll say it elsewhere, and that others will repeat it.  

Edited by SectionC3

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

At least you acknowledge they tried and just because they weren’t successful doesn’t make it okay.

That's why he's being indicted although the details in this indictment aren't as strong against Trump as the one in Florida.  

Just now, Doc Brown said:

That's why he's being indicted although the details in this indictment aren't as strong against Trump as the one in Florida.  

There's a principle in the law that criminals don't announce their intent.  Perhaps it applies here. 

6 hours ago, Irv said:

Agree. Thanks to the Dems we are the laughingstocks of the world.  Buffoons.  What a mess.

Hoax.  The Europeans don't mock us because of Democratic views or policies.  They mock us because of MAGA.  

• Vomit 1

It’s war.  The left are disgusting pigs.  Trump was not winning any election.  He’d be a one term lame duck.  He was no threat.  Never ever was what they made him out to be.  But they can’t help themselves.  This guarantees forever retribution.  The de facto end of the country. 

That is just fantastic.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

I disagree. Failure to indict Trump would send a message that the rule of law doesn’t matter.

Trump pushed the envelope over and over and over again and the law finally said enough.

A banana republic would have just let this slide.

No fn way 

No, that’s not what I’m saying

He absolutely should be indicted. He’s guilty of all of it, but the person that is presiding over the case should be impartial and just look at the facts whenever she makes statements like that it sounds like she’s already pre-judged him unless this is not the judge that would preside over the case?

47 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Trump had to get them to leave.  

Not law enforcement.  

Trump is responsible - for telling them to go home.  

This is what you can do when the media protects and you’re voters are the dumbest people on earth.  

I am hoping that part of the prosecution case also shows just how long it took to get them to leave and how long before the national guard was actually brought in. There were several hours of this going on before Trump took any action

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

It’s war.  The left are disgusting pigs.  Trump was not winning any election.  He’d be a one term lame duck.  He was no threat.  Never ever was what they made him out to be.  But they can’t help themselves.  This guarantees forever retribution.  The de facto end of the country. 

That is just fantastic.  

That's, of course, different. 

6 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  Also, the fact that you are a moderator after what you wrote yesterday is disgusting.  More to the point, what you wrote yesterday is disgusting.  Hoping for the death of a political rival is beyond the pale.  I get that this is a message board, but there's truth to those statements and if you say nonsense like that here there's a good chance you'll say it elsewhere, and that others will repeat it.  

Go squirt a few, you pansy.

• Angry 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Kemp said:

Posobiec.

Another all-star.

https://www.splcenter.org/splc-investigation-far-right-oann-anchor-jack-posobiecs-rise-tied-white-supremacist-movement

Been thinking about this a lot.  I think the trumpers know the danger he represents as well.  But he "listens to them" when no one else will.  They're losing the game under the current rules. They don't believe they can ever win.  They're unconcerned with the danger he represents because they want the game changed and the tables upended however it needs to happen.  Then they will finally have a "voice".

either that or they're morons, heavily influenced by a bunch of charlatan propagandists...

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

why makes Julie Kelly an expert other than that she tells you what you want to read?  What are her credentials?  What is her reporting based on?  You don't care, do you?

We should just listen to Kemp and Bill Stime I guess.   

Attacking messengers is weak.  

Looking forward to your thoughts on galactic red pill.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

What national crises?  Biden won the election and was certified.  If anything you should be encouraged it didn't work.  Also, if facts and logic mean nothing to Trumpers why continue to post on this topic?

encouraged that nearly half the country supports a mobster with 78 indictments?  nope.  nearly hopeless and making contingency plans...

• Haha (+1) 1