The Walls be Closing

Kemp

47 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

A commie judge said commie things? No way!

I don't give a ***** about any of that.

Because I'm a sensible human being who can take in visual data, interpret it and make my own conclusions.

Unlike useful idiots who have been rendered incapable of such activity. Like yourself.

Why do Trumpers call the rest of us Commies, when their leader's favorite heads of state run North Korea, Russia, and China?

It's like Bizarro World in Superman comics.

12 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Do you believe, after all these indictments of Trump, that Hillary Clinton should not have faced indictments as well?

Do you believe, after Jack Smith files indictments alleging “disregarding the truth”, that Adam Schiff should get off with no repercussions, when he - along with former Intel officials - knowingly pushed a false story (Intel officials again with the Biden laptop story) to take down a President and/or affect an election?

i believe that trump had control of the DOJ at the time and that if he had a realistic opportunity to do either, would have indicted both in a heartbeat.  You?

7 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

The real issue here, for a lot of America, is the selective (partisan) application of justice. I didn't vote for Trump either time and certainly won't be in 2024. But this banana republic shyt is the worst thing that has happened in my lifetime in DC politics. It's disgusting and history will look down on the Biden and the Dem party more than it does on Trump, and that is saying a lot.

It's not "banana republic" (atho I did make banana pancakes for breakfast after hearing Jack Johnson's song recently) about trying to save democracy from a cult and a criminal individual trying to destroy it by enforcing bedrock laws...

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

20 minutes ago, SCBills said:

If this is where we’re at, so be it….

This needs to be investigated and Hillary Clinton, Adam Schiff etc., should face potential prison time. 

Investigations are not based on what the average American thinks.

Such an odd thought process..

Just now, redtail hawk said:

i believe that trump had control of the DOJ at the time and that if he had a realistic opportunity to do either, would have indicted both in a heartbeat.  You?

I believe he was likely counseled to respect norms and not go after his political adversaries. 

Just like how he could’ve pardoned all involved in J6 proceedings, yet was counseled against it. 

I don’t believe Trump realized what he was up against, and for as arrogant as he comes off.. I believe, even he, is shocked that this happening. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

The real issue here, for a lot of America, is the selective (partisan) application of justice. I didn't vote for Trump either time and certainly won't be in 2024. But this banana republic shyt is the worst thing that has happened in my lifetime in DC politics. It's disgusting and history will look down on the Biden and the Dem party more than it does on Trump, and that is saying a lot.

Clearly you don’t understand the concept of an independent counsel.

Trunp brought all of this down on himself by conspiring with others to commit crimes and obstruction.  There aren’t any people with a (D) next to their name involved in any of these court cases.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I believe he was likely counseled to respect norms and not go after his political adversaries. 

You're kidding right.  Bannon and Stone were his right hand men...

Pardoning the Jan 6 scum wasn't politically expedient.  He would have lost all non cultists and lost even worse.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Disagree 2

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Just like how he could’ve pardoned all involved in J6 proceedings, yet was counseled against it. 

I don’t believe Trump realized what he was up against, and for as arrogant as he comes off.. I believe, even he, is shocked that this happening. 

IF that happened. they would have impeached him again. Lafyette square would have been even worse.

20 minutes ago, 49er Fan said:

Why is all of this so hard for you to understand?  Just being IN the Capitol during a government proceeding without authorization is a crime.  It doesn’t matter if a Capitol police officer invites you in because he’s afraid of getting stomped by a larger, incoming mob,  or any other reason.  They had no legal right to be inside - period.

Try to educate yourself about why  hundreds of people were arrested because of their actions on 1/6 - and don’t forget their ringleader - Trump.

Asking a Trump supporter to educate himself is quite the waste of time. Cultists cannot be moved off love of the cult leader, some of whom will remain steadfast while facing their own death.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Just now, Kemp said:

Investigations are not based on what the average American thinks.

Such an odd thought process..

Every post of yours is based in obedience and compliance to your masters.  

I’ve barely interacted with you, and it’s already tiresome to read your posts in-between your licking of boots. 

Believe it or not, but those in power don’t always tell the truth .. and they don’t always know better than us. 

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

I’ve barely interacted with you, and it’s already tiresome to read your posts in-between your licking of boots. 

Believe it or not, but those in power don’t always tell the truth .. and they don’t always know better than us. 

^^^^^ IRONY 😂

• Dislike 1

^^^^^ IRONY 😂

Explain. 

Because I’m guessing you’re going to say something, something, Trump supporters … even though most right leaning people on the OT Board don’t want Trump to be the Republican nominee. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Folks who agree with me lick no man's boots.

We are not married to any politician.

Trumpers are wed to one man.

Stop whining.

If you're tired of me, block me.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Explain. 

Because I’m guessing you’re going to say something, something, Trump supporters … even though most right leaning people on the OT Board don’t want Trump to be the Republican nominee. 

It cant/Wont.

its got a script/narrative to maintain.

ALWAYS

• Disagree 1

7 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Explain. 

Who are you going to vote for in the R primary?  Desantis would be my bet.  Doesn't really matter cuz they're all MAGA clones trying to out MAGA trump for the cult vote.  Excepting the decent congressman from Tx, of course.  R U planning on voting for him ?  If so, I beg your pardon...

Just now, Kemp said:

Folks who agree with me lick no man's boots.

We are not married to any politician.

Trumpers are wed to one man.

Stop whining.

If you're tired of me, block me.

You have nothing.  It’s the same thing, every time.  

tRuMpeRs

I would LOVE for Trump to bow out of the R primary.  Please… let us have DeSantis. 

Doesn’t change the fact that we now have a weaponized justice system and that should be called out, and fought back against, with every fiber of our beings. 

You now support a party that used the justice system to attack its political opponents and engages in the policing of speech … this all coming after your party advocated for extended lockdowns and vaccine mandates.  

But, please, tell us all how you’re the “good guys” and everyone else, because you have nothing to defend, is a “Trump supporter”… even those of us, apparently, who don’t support Trump. 

• Agree 1

Just now, SCBills said:

You have nothing.  It’s the same thing, every time.  

tRuMpeRs

I would LOVE for Trump to bow out of the R primary.  Please… let us have DeSantis. 

Doesn’t change the fact that we now have a weaponized justice system and that should be called out, and fought back against, with every fiber of our beings. 

You now support a party that used the justice system to attack its political opponents and engages in the policing of speech … this all coming after your party advocated for extended lockdowns and vaccine mandates.  

But, please, tell us all how you’re the “good guys” and everyone else, because you have nothing to defend, is a “Trump supporter”… even those of us, apparently, who don’t support Trump. 

I like annoying you.

5 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

@SCBills was the red X in response to Bannon and stone actually being ethical, good, honorable men?  Or the insurrectionists weren't scum?  Or that he would have lost worse had he pardoned them?  Splain...  I really wanna know.

The red X is because those weren’t his only advisors.   His VP was Pence, he best bud is Lindsey Graham, and Trump … for all the “drain the swamp” rhetoric, ended up relying on many of those same people to shape policy and determine his actions. 

• Like (+1) 1

wow, you're tough to predict...

I shouldn’t be.  I, along with most here, have wanted DeSantis from jump.   There’s an entire thread on this. 

It’s not my fault that you can’t defend your party anymore, so everyone is now Trump supporters, including those of us who support DeSantis, because “actually” let me guess … he’s even worse than Trump.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

You are sooooooo slow:

"Who are you going to vote for in the R primary?  Desantis would be my bet." 

Um. I actually live in NY and its a closed primary state. 

I'm a registered DEM.

SOOO

Edited by Chris farley
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I shouldn’t be.  I, along with most here, have wanted DeSantis from jump.   There’s an entire thread on this. 

It’s not my fault that you can’t defend your party anymore, so everyone is now Trump supporters, including those of us who support DeSantis, because “actually” let me guess … he’s even worse than Trump.  

Yes, Desantis is a trump clone who is set up to lose big.  a loser for the losers...but better than a mobster I think...

Edited by redtail hawk

I used to lean DeSantis, but not anymore.

I want Trump to win the nomination now, as it becomes increasingly inevitable anyway with each ludicrous indictment.

I don't want Trump to win the nomination because I think he can win the general. He can't. He won't. Even if the rotting bag of oatmeal "runs" again.

But Trump losing again without covid mass mail in balloting and election "fortifying" measures will force the regime to use more out in the open tactics that will only hasten burning this whole thing down. It's coming regardless, might as well get it over with.

Edited by BillsFanNC

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I used to lean DeSantis, but not anymore.

I want Trump to win the nomination now, as it becomes increasingly inevitable anyway with each ludicrous indictment.

I don't want Trump to win the nomination because I think he can win the general. He can't. He won't. Even if the rotting bag of oatmeal "runs" again.

But Trump losing again without covid mass mail in balloting and election "fortifying" measures will force the regime to use more out in the tactics that will only hasten burning this whole thing down. It's coming regardless, might as well get it over with.

That won’t happen.  

All that happens is geriatric puppet Biden will win, and will appoint more Orwellian lib judges and justices and things get worse.  

And normies may start to wake up … but Republicans, with no power, because Trump kills everyone down ballot, will just issue strongly worded statements on our behalf. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

possibly but I hope it's Ginni Thomas.  

Let's sweep out the trash in SCOTUS too.

"And normies may start to wake up"

pls define that word.  I'm old.

Normies are the vast majority of the public that don’t pay much attention to politics until it directly starts to affect them. 

• Like (+1) 1