The Walls be Closing

Kemp

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

we got em this time

Wachtler's most famous quote, made shortly after his appointment as Chief Judge, was that district attorneys could get grand juries to "indict a ham sandwich"

But yeah, this time is different.

LMAO

3 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Don't fret. Trump still loves you. Send him money.

Says the one that keeps talking about him. 

let me guess, your device is full of pictures of him like the others?

LOL

1 minute ago, Chris farley said:

Wachtler's most famous quote, made shortly after his appointment as Chief Judge, was that district attorneys could get grand juries to "indict a ham sandwich"

LMAO

Fox now referring to "former president trump".  That's new, isn't it?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

we got em this time

The charges add up to hundreds of years of imprisonment.

Some involve nuclear secrets.

But Hunter Biden's laptop....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, redtail hawk said:

Fox now referring to "former president trump".  That's new, isn't it?

I have no clue. I don't watch Fox or any cable media source. 

Are you watching it, or is the place you get your news from, reporting about fox.

4 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

LMAO

Says the one that keeps talking about him. 

let me guess, your device is full of pictures of him like the others?

LOL

Keep laughing.

It's hilarious.

• Eyeroll 1

Are you watching it, or is the place you get your news from, reporting about fox.

watching it.  canary in the coal mine. "overwhelming"  "hits below the water line"  "it's damaging"

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Kemp said:

The charges add up to hundreds of years of imprisonment.

Some involve nuclear secrets.

But Hunter Biden's laptop....

the grand jury’s legal advisors are the District Attorney or assistant district attorney (also called the prosecutor) and the judge - and no one else

There are many differences between trial juries and grand juries. The most important is that a grand jury decides whether or not there is enough evidence to charge an accused person with a crime and a trial jury decides whether or not the person who is charged with a crime has been proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt

2 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

At least now we know why you have no idea what's going on. You're not even aware of anything if you have no source  for your news.

Just now, Kemp said:

At least now we know why you have no idea what's going on. You're not even aware of anything if you have no source  for your news.

You destroy Kemps good name every time you post. its sad. enjoy the block list with the other 4 crap talking parrots that add nothing.

Just now, Chris farley said:

the grand jury’s legal advisors are the District Attorney or assistant district attorney (also called the prosecutor) and the judge - and no one else

There are many differences between trial juries and grand juries. The most important is that a grand jury decides whether or not there is enough evidence to charge an accused person with a crime and a trial jury decides whether or not the person who is charged with a crime has been proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt

Good to hear you say that if he's convicted, you'll then believe it to be true. A ray of hope for you.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

if it soothes your anxiety, go ahead and believe that.  Deep breaths and yoga are also good.

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Chris farley said:

You destroy Kemps good name every time you post. its sad. enjoy the block list with the other 4 crap talking parrots that add nothing.

Shocked that you have nothing, yet again.

It's probably best for you to block me because you are never capable of much at all.

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, redtail hawk said:

if it soothes your anxiety, go ahead and believe that.  Deep breaths and yoga are also good.

Dealing in reality vs media hype and the same voices that been wrong about this same exact topic so many times before.

2 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Dealing in reality vs media hype and the same voices that been wrong about this same exact topic so many times before.

I've never seen Fox analysts be so pessimistic.  This is new.  "existential threat for the president".  I just hope this drags out long enough for him to win the R nomination

Edited by redtail hawk

3 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Shocked that you have nothing, yet again.

It's probably best for you to block me because you are never capable of much at all.

When one has nothing concrete to contribute, there are always emojis.

Now do us both a favor and block me, as promised.

• Vomit 1

The most interesting thing about all of this is that Trump supporters are screaming about his being prosecuted, yet I have yet to see any of them say he is innocent of the accusations.

• Like (+1) 1