The Walls be Closing

Kemp

Still waiting for one Trump supporter to state that Trump is innocent of any of the accused crimes. That's pretty telling.

Talking about Joe and/or Hunter Biden is a pretty funny reaction to Trump being accused of espionage. 

This notion that Joe Biden is more of a criminal than Trump is weak.

Biden hasn't been charged with espionage.

Biden hasn't been banned from participating in any charities because he stole from them.

The funniest one is saying Biden touched women, while defending Trump.

Any of you have the balls to say Trump didn't commit the felonies he's accused of?

No one in Congress has said it.

That's why Trump supporters are a cult.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

25 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Still waiting for one Trump supporter to state that Trump is innocent of any of the accused crimes. That's pretty telling.

The only reason you would be waiting for this is your own blindness. Virtually everyone on this board that is a “supporter” knows Trump is a turd. They also know that he won a free and fair election over one of the worst politicians in history and this fact so broke democrats and people like you that the next four years were spent trying to undo that election by whatever means necessary. The Kemp’s of the world cheered that behavior on. Wouldn’t America have been better served by the democrats just focusing on winning the next election without all the dramatics? 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

The only reason you would be waiting for this is your own blindness. Virtually everyone on this board that is a “supporter” knows Trump is a turd. They also know that he won a free and fair election over one of the worst politicians in history and this fact so broke democrats and people like you that the next four years were spent trying to undo that election by whatever means necessary. The Kemp’s of the world cheered that behavior on. Wouldn’t America have been better served by the democrats just focusing on winning the next election without all the dramatics? 

The Democrats did win the next election.

I guarantee you that all those defending Trump here didn't vote against him.

Trump isn't  a turd. He's a traitor and by far the worst human being to ever hold office in American history.

Aside from calling him a turd, do you believe he has committed multiple felonies, including espionage?

And, would you vote for him against Biden in '24?

• Like (+1) 2

18 hours ago, Chris farley said:

Amen. The investor class loves some current economics. 

Not so much for the fixed income, low and working classes though.

Yeah, he doesn’t give twoschitts for the poor. Except during election year. What a waste of skin.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Kemp said:

The Democrats did win the next election.

I guarantee you that all those defending Trump here didn't vote against him.

Trump isn't  a turd. He's a traitor and by far the worst human being to ever hold office in American history.

Aside from calling him a turd, do you believe he has committed multiple felonies, including espionage?

And, would you vote for him against Biden in '24?

I know what working in the classified world is about. Of course he has committed felonies as have your political heroes. Everyone knows that. What people as blind as you are unable to see is the uneven application of “justice”. That’s what annoys so many. While you whine incessantly about others not weighing in on the badness of orange man to your satisfaction, I suspect you have maintained silence on any influence peddling and “espionage” the current crew has participated in. 

I couldn’t pull the trigger for either of the awful candidates in 2016 and couldn’t possibly vote for either of the two horses asses in 2024 should it be the current front runners. In between I voted in hopes of punishing democrats for their petulance 2016-2020. The petulance (euphemism for lying) of people like Adam Schiff. Petulance that the Kemp’s of the world couldn’t get enough of and are ready to lap up even more of when it’s served to them. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

32 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I know what working in the classified world is about. Of course he has committed felonies as have your political heroes. Everyone knows that. What people as blind as you are unable to see is the uneven application of “justice”. That’s what annoys so many. While you whine incessantly about others not weighing in on the badness of orange man to your satisfaction, I suspect you have maintained silence on any influence peddling and “espionage” the current crew has participated in. 

I couldn’t pull the trigger for either of the awful candidates in 2016 and couldn’t possibly vote for either of the two horses asses in 2024 should it be the current front runners. In between I voted in hopes of punishing democrats for their petulance 2016-2020. The petulance (euphemism for lying) of people like Adam Schiff. Petulance that the Kemp’s of the world couldn’t get enough of and are ready to lap up even more of when it’s served to them. 

I have no political heroes because I am not a member of a cult.

Which Democrats have committed espionage and have not been charged?

Most importantly by far is this:

If the accusations against Trump are true, should he go to prison?

Since he is on tape admitting to felonies, is there any doubt that he should be jailed?

Can you answer these straightforward questions without saying what about.....

10 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m going to be an actual American and wait for the story to be told….both sides of it. 

Curious as to what could possibly be the second side to Trump on tape saying he is committing felonies, not to mention his stating on Hannitty that he would commit these felonies, while Hanitty tried furiously to wave him away from saying these things.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Kemp said:

I have no political heroes because I am not a member of a cult.

Which Democrats have committed espionage and have not been charged?

Most importantly by far is this:

If the accusations against Trump are true, should he go to prison?

Since he is on tape admitting to felonies, is there any doubt that he should be jailed?

Can you answer these straightforward questions without saying what about.....

I understand that this is beyond your comprehension and that’s fine…the “what about” is the uneven application of justice. Should the republicans one day be back in control (that’s a big if) you may gain an understanding. It may even be enough for you to wonder why you never saw it before (also a big if).

I’m a-ok with whatever a judge and jury decide. I imagine if they rule in favor of the bad orange man that broke so many weak-minded people, you might not be ok with the decision. 

Joke had documents he shouldn't have had as VP in an insecure location (his garage) available to someone (Hunter) who was his bag man accepting million dollar bribes for the entire family and possibly banging hookers within sight of the documents  (in Joke's Vette).

57 minutes ago, Westside said:

Yeah, he doesn’t give twoschitts for the poor. Except during election year. What a waste of skin.

so why would I vote mostly for a party that is likely to raise my taxes?  The fact that the economy is improving (market up, inflation decreasing, employment growing) somehow makes me uncaring?  you guys have pretzel brains.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Wacka said:

Joke had documents he shouldn't have had as VP in an insecure location (his garage) available to someone (Hunter) who was his bag man accepting million dollar bribes for the entire family and possibly banging hookers within sight of the documents  (in Joke's Vette).

Biden is being investigated for the documents in his possession and unlike Pence, they haven’t closed out the investigation with no charges yet. 

Maybe they will find evidence of crimes, maybe they won’t.

But the difference that so many people seem to want to stick their heads in the sand instead of seeing the truth is: Biden didn’t refuse to return the documents when asked, he didn’t lie about returning them, and he didn’t obstruct the investigation into his possession of documents. 

If Trump had just done what Pence and Biden did, he probably wouldn’t have been indicted. 

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Wacka said:

and when discovered it, returned them immediately, did not lie to investigators or obstruct their investigation.  you really that dumb or just play that dumb on the internet?

3 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

and when discovered it, returned them immediately, did not lie to investigators or obstruct their investigation.  you really that dumb or just play that dumb on the internet?

Wait - they didn’t have their lawyers sign documents affirming all classified materials were returned?

Strange. 

I wonder why the most corrupt businessman would somehow not end up being the most corrupt POTUS in our lifetime?

Idiots 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

25 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Curious as to what could possibly be the second side to Trump on tape saying he is committing felonies, not to mention his stating on Hannitty that he would commit these felonies, while Hanitty tried furiously to wave him away from saying these things.

I’m curious as well. That’s while I’ll wait to hear the defense’s position. Is that a problem? 

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

He didn’t win jack. He lost 62 court cases and had to beg Georgia to “find” votes.  

Beautifully written piece summarizing the indictment and reactions to it that we see in evidence here (scroll quickly past the pic of the hideous human if u have a weak stomach).

https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2023/0609/Trump-indictment-As-legal-peril-grows-so-does-political-divide

"Measured statements by the special counsel may help defend against the accusations of politicization and corruption that are now a staple of Trump supporters’ rhetoric. But if elected GOP leaders and Mr. Trump’s primary rivals continue to back the former president on this matter, a core of Republican voters likely will as well, says Jennifer Lawless, a professor of politics at the University of Virginia.

“I don’t think the Department of Justice can do anything at this point” to change GOP voter opinion, says Professor Lawless. “I think that it’s up to fellow Republicans to determine whether this crossed the line.” 

Edited by redtail hawk