The Walls be Closing

Kemp

28 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Joke had documents he shouldn't have had as VP in an insecure location (his garage) available to someone (Hunter) who was his bag man accepting million dollar bribes for the entire family and possibly banging hookers within sight of the documents  (in Joke's Vette).

Yeah, but someone else put them there.  :rolleyes:

49 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Should the republicans one day be back in control (that’s a big if)

at least you recognize this and I suspect it's your reason for condoning anti democracy acts by the party you support.

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4042863-surprise-supreme-court-decision-gives-boost-to-democratic-hopes/

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

and when discovered it, returned them immediately, did not lie to investigators or obstruct their investigation.  you really that dumb or just play that dumb on the internet?

Are you saying joke didn’t know he had classified documents strewn all over? If you believe that, you’re more stupid than I thought. 

19 minutes ago, Westside said:

Are you saying joke didn’t know he had classified documents strewn all over? If you believe that, you’re more stupid than I thought. 

He probably knew initially...

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

at least you recognize this and I suspect it's your reason for condoning anti democracy acts by the party you support.

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4042863-surprise-supreme-court-decision-gives-boost-to-democratic-hopes/

As the polar opposite of someone like you I am not slave to party. You couldn’t possibly understand. 

• Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Kemp said:

Still waiting for one Trump supporter to state that Trump is innocent of any of the accused crimes. That's pretty telling.

What on earth is this madness? If you have the receipts of a guilty verdict why are you holding back? 

As of today, Trump is not guilty of any crimes.  As of today, the same holds true for Joe Biden.  That situation may change in the future.  Thereafter, it may change again depending on the trajectory of the court system. 

Be brave now— explain how he is guilty of crimes he is accused of, and why you’re comfortable with “guilty until proven innocent”? 

5 hours ago, Kemp said:

Talking about Joe and/or Hunter Biden is a pretty funny reaction to Trump being accused of espionage. 

What’s funny about an investigation into criminal activity of a VP, based on information received from a source reportedly deemed credible by intelligence officials? 

What’s funny about 50+ intelligence officials providing a false narrative to influence the election?  How would that be different than a foreign agency doing the same thing? 

Why are you anti-Russia when it comes to election meddling , but pro-meddling when it comes to American intelligence agencies and your guy doing it? 

Would you acknowledge the obvious hypocrisy in this position? 

5 hours ago, Kemp said:

This notion that Joe Biden is more of a criminal than Trump is weak.

As of today, neither has a criminal conviction, but let’s stay tuned. 

5 hours ago, Kemp said:

Biden hasn't been charged with espionage.

This is true.  

5 hours ago, Kemp said:

Biden hasn't been banned from participating in any charities because he stole from them.

Until recently, it didn’t seem Joe Biden had much of anything to do with charities. 

5 hours ago, Kemp said:

The funniest one is saying Biden touched women, while defending Trump.

Trump lost a civil suit, his victim leveraging a temporary change in the law during a time when common sense and reasonable standards were put on hold.  We know this because the change in legislation was temporary.   Trump may have sexually assaulted the plaintiff, the victim may have made the entire thing up.  Who knows? 

Biden was accused of inappropriately touching women, and acknowledged doing it only after decades of similar behavior.  

Kamala Harris, his ultimate running mate, said she believed allegations of sexual assault against him, but it seems maybe you didn’t. 

His admission, and Harris deciding to partner with him, and folks like you supporting him prove one thing—-your system of values is pliable and malleable.  In that regard, you’re like everyone else. 

Did Biden fondle women, and are you ok with him doing so?   What about Kamala and her comments?  Why would she partner with a guy she believes assaults women? 

5 hours ago, Kemp said:

Any of you have the balls to say Trump didn't commit the felonies he's accused of?

If you judge another’s level of courage by their postings on an internet message board you sir are a lost soul. 

5 hours ago, Kemp said:

No one in Congress has said it.

That's why Trump supporters are a cult.

Next time you think you’re standing alone making a point, yelling at no one in particular “CULT! CULT! CULT!”, look around and see if you’re actually in a large crowd of true believers.   Then, consider what the definition of a cult actually is. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

The National Review - still the leading voice of what we used to understand as "conservatism" in America - nails it:

https://www.nationalreview.com/2023/06/the-trump-indictment-is-damning/

Equally damning, particularly for someone who was and would like again to be the nation’s chief executive, responsible for the enforcement of the laws, is the evidence that Trump not only deceived the investigators and the grand jury, but his own lawyers — knowing and intending that they would consequently obstruct the investigation. If the allegations in the indictment are true, Trump tried to nudge his lawyers into concealing or destroying incriminating evidence. Unable to bend them in that direction, he and an aide hid boxes of documents from them, causing them falsely to tell the grand jury, under oath, that the classified documents they delivered to the FBI in June 2022 were the only ones remaining in his possession. They weren’t lying; according to prosecutors, they were passing along what he told them. It is worth noting, moreover, that the substantiation of this allegation is likely to come from testimony of the lawyers themselves — not from people out to get the former president, but people who tried, futilely, to help him.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

46 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

As of today, Trump is not guilty of any crimes.  As of today, the same holds true for Joe Biden.  That situation may change in the future.  Thereafter, it may change again depending on the trajectory of the court system. 

👆🤡

Same simps who chanted lock her up and lock him up.

Karma sucks 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

As the polar opposite of someone like you I am not slave to party. You couldn’t possibly understand. 

please tell me the Republican policies that you oppose.  I'll start with a D policy:  student loan forgiveness.

Edited by redtail hawk

4 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

I understand that this is beyond your comprehension and that’s fine…the “what about” is the uneven application of justice. Should the republicans one day be back in control (that’s a big if) you may gain an understanding. It may even be enough for you to wonder why you never saw it before (also a big if).

I’m a-ok with whatever a judge and jury decide. I imagine if they rule in favor of the bad orange man that broke so many weak-minded people, you might not be ok with the decision. 

Still waiting for any of you, including you, to voice an opinion on whether Trump committed felonies or not.

Keep dancing around that.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m curious as well. That’s while I’ll wait to hear the defense’s position. Is that a problem? 

Not a problem for me, but since he did say he broke the law, the only defenses that could be offered is the tape is doctored, despite witnesses to the contrary or that he is mentally incompetent.

The hard truth is that you know he's guilty, but can't admit it.

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

What on earth is this madness? If you have the receipts of a guilty verdict why are you holding back? 

Be brave now— explain how he is guilty of crimes he is accused of, and why you’re comfortable with “guilty until proven innocent”? 

What’s funny about an investigation into criminal activity of a VP, based on information received from a source reportedly deemed credible by intelligence officials? 

What’s funny about 50+ intelligence officials providing a false narrative to influence the election?  How would that be different than a foreign agency doing the same thing? 

Why are you anti-Russia when it comes to election meddling , but pro-meddling when it comes to American intelligence agencies and your guy doing it? 

Would you acknowledge the obvious hypocrisy in this position? 

As of today, neither has a criminal conviction, but let’s stay tuned. 

This is true.  

Until recently, it didn’t seem Joe Biden had much of anything to do with charities. 

Trump lost a civil suit, his victim leveraging a temporary change in the law during a time when common sense and reasonable standards were put on hold.  We know this because the change in legislation was temporary.   Trump may have sexually assaulted the plaintiff, the victim may have made the entire thing up.  Who knows? 

Biden was accused of inappropriately touching women, and acknowledged doing it only after decades of similar behavior.  

Kamala Harris, his ultimate running mate, said she believed allegations of sexual assault against him, but it seems maybe you didn’t. 

His admission, and Harris deciding to partner with him, and folks like you supporting him prove one thing—-your system of values is pliable and malleable.  In that regard, you’re like everyone else. 

Did Biden fondle women, and are you ok with him doing so?   What about Kamala and her comments?  Why would she partner with a guy she believes assaults women? 

If you judge another’s level of courage by their postings on an internet message board you sir are a lost soul. 

Next time you think you’re standing alone making a point, yelling at no one in particular “CULT! CULT! CULT!”, look around and see if you’re actually in a large crowd of true believers.   Then, consider what the definition of a cult actually is. 

A lot of words.

Still no defense of Trump in those words.

And the band played on.

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Not a problem for me, but since he did say he broke the law, the only defenses that could be offered is the tape is doctored, despite witnesses to the contrary or that he is mentally incompetent.

The harsher truth is you are either unwilling or incapable of seeing that Joke is guilty of stealing classified information as a Senator when a) he had no ability to declassify anything and b) would have had to steal these from a secure location, thus the concept of accidentally taking/"spillover" is bunk.

Edited by Doc
  • Haha (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Still waiting for any of you, including you, to voice an opinion on whether Trump committed felonies or not.

Keep dancing around that.

The only reason you are still waiting is that you apparently don’t read very well. Perhaps you are another graduate of SUNY_Amerst. If you are unable to find my comment that reads along the lines of “of course he did” let me know and I will help. My bad for assuming you could read critically with all the excitement around the walls be closed. 

My dancing skills are in line with your reading skills. Not good. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

A lot of words.

Still no defense of Trump in those words.

And the band played on.

I recall this from the last time we interacted a year or two ago.  You posture, ask questions you seem to think are unassailable, and when answered, you put your head back into your shell like a frightened tortoise.  

You should not ask questions if you’re not prepared to deal with the answers that follow. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

If your wife, daughter or granddaughter were groped by Joe Biden in the manner that he has acknowledged, would they be a victim or would you consider it a personal badge of honor?  

Once again, long winded Leo gets upstaged by his friends:

image.thumb.jpeg.eeacb315ba0e327c317b7566852da21f.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.f3f47a9eef461f73a95c3f39097e152d.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.67f6c81131992f4c1215a1101129f076.jpeg

These idiots never ever think