The Walls be Closing

Kemp

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Once again, long winded Leo gets upstaged by his friends:

image.thumb.jpeg.eeacb315ba0e327c317b7566852da21f.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.f3f47a9eef461f73a95c3f39097e152d.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.67f6c81131992f4c1215a1101129f076.jpeg

These idiots never ever think 

These pics just scream "family values".  And beauty, class, dignity and sophistication.  opinions?  Irv, Westside, JD, Bonnie, Doc, NC?  your kinda girls?  not in my possibilities or hopefully, gene pool.

59 minutes ago, BillStime said:

It looks like D'Souza chose to ignore this part from D-bag Dershowitz:

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/alan-dershowitz-points-out-the-one-page-in-trumps-indictment-the-former-president-should-be-very-concerned-about/

Edited by redtail hawk

2 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

The only reason you are still waiting is that you apparently don’t read very well. Perhaps you are another graduate of SUNY_Amerst. If you are unable to find my comment that reads along the lines of “of course he did” let me know and I will help. My bad for assuming you could read critically with all the excitement around the walls be closed. 

My dancing skills are in line with your reading skills. Not good. 

still waiting for R policies you oppose Mr. Independent...

• Dislike 1

6 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

These pics just scream "family values".  And beauty, class, dignity and sophistication.

So I went to a baseball game today in Denver. It happened to be a day where kids (little league age and under) could go out onto the field before the game. And guess what I saw ... not drag queens, not Dylan Mulvaney, not radical trans activists. No. With little kids all around making their way to the ballpark, I saw some pro-Trump protesters near the Sate Capitol waving big flags with the words "F&#K BIDEN" on them. That's right. The same people who want to protect our kids were out there proudly waving profanities in front of families with little kids going to a ballgame.

Ladies and Gentlemen (and Non-Binary Persons, I guess?), I give you the New Family Values Republicans. The Trailer Trash Takeover of the Republican Party is complete. 

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

20 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

So I went to a baseball game today in Denver. It happened to be a day where kids (little league age and under) could go out onto the field before the game. And guess what I saw ... not drag queens, not Dylan Mulvaney, not radical trans activists. No. With little kids all around making their way to the ballpark, I saw some pro-Trump protesters near the Sate Capitol waving big flags with the words "F&#K BIDEN" on them. That's right. The same people who want to protect our kids were out there proudly waving profanities in front of families with little kids going to a ballgame.

Ladies and Gentlemen (and Non-Binary Persons, I guess?), I give you the New Family Values Republicans. The Trailer Trash Takeover of the Republican Party is complete. 

So much of the ethos of the Right today isn’t policy, isn’t making life better, it’s simply: let’s harm the people we don’t like. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

So much of the ethos of the Right today isn’t policy, isn’t making life better, it’s simply: let’s harm the people we don’t like. 

Exactly. It is all culture war, all the time. 

That's why they see nothing wrong or inconsistent with waving vulgar flags (F--- BIDEN!) in front of little kids while pretending to be all about protecting the innocence of children.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Just saw one flash his fangs in another thread

18 hours ago, Doc said:

The harsher truth is you are either unwilling or incapable of seeing that Joke is guilty of stealing classified information as a Senator when a) he had no ability to declassify anything and b) would have had to steal these from a secure location, thus the concept of accidentally taking/"spillover" is bunk.

Noted that you and yours have still not offered any defense whatsoever of Trump.

18 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

The only reason you are still waiting is that you apparently don’t read very well. Perhaps you are another graduate of SUNY_Amerst. If you are unable to find my comment that reads along the lines of “of course he did” let me know and I will help. My bad for assuming you could read critically with all the excitement around the walls be closed. 

My dancing skills are in line with your reading skills. Not good. 

You love to write words. You never address the crux of the biscuit.

17 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I recall this from the last time we interacted a year or two ago.  You posture, ask questions you seem to think are unassailable, and when answered, you put your head back into your shell like a frightened tortoise.  

You should not ask questions if you’re not prepared to deal with the answers that follow. 

Point me to the answers to these questions?

Do you believe Trump is guilty as charged?

Should he be tried for these charges?

Now that many Republican leaders are calling for violence and retribution, should they take any of the blame for any resulting violence done on behalf of Trump?

We all know it's coming.

All of it is just more proof that Trump is a cult leader who would rather see democracy in America end than go to court and prove himself innocent.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Fittingly, MTG is their queen.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

It was always just a facade for many on the right.  Luckily I have faith it won't take too much for the ship to right itself.   The need, impo, is new higher quality candidates on both sides of the aisle.

Unfortunately I don't think it's happening soon.  If Trump gets the nomination Biden will get wheeled out.  Maybe literally. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

It was always just a facade for many on the right.  Luckily I have faith it won't take too much for the ship to right itself.   The need, impo, is new higher quality candidates on both sides of the aisle.

Unfortunately I don't think it's happening soon.  If Trump gets the nomination Biden will get wheeled out.  Maybe literally. 

The knock on Biden is that he's old. That is it.

The knock on Trump is that he's a traitor and the most corrupt and dangerous politician in American history, although I am sure there were some pretty bad ones in the 1860's.

That he's almost as old and twice as stupid are the lesser reasons for him to be kept out of power.

Trump did luckily? catch the most advantageous judge possible, who will be able to delay the proceedings for her boy, but Trump can only become President again if state legislatures overturn the voters in a few states.

Trump could however prevail in court because of jury nullification, much like OJ did.

If legislatures do overturn the voters, the experiment of American democracy will be over.

Pathetically, that would please many here and in the populace.

They would sacrifice democracy in order to have a despot rule over them. 

I used to wonder how the German people could love Hitler.

It's become much easier to understand. 

18 minutes ago, Kemp said:

The knock on Biden is that he's old. That is it.

The knock on Trump is that he's a traitor and the most corrupt and dangerous politician in American history, although I am sure there were some pretty bad ones in the 1860's.

That he's almost as old and twice as stupid are the lesser reasons for him to be kept out of power.

so you don’t think Biden took bribes even though everyone knows he was the “big guy” in hunters laptop? Biden has caused more damage to this country than perhaps any person in modern history and it’s not close 

• Haha (+1) 3