The Walls be Closing

Kemp

27 minutes ago, Westside said:

He was a SENATOR when he stole the classified documents. By law, which you love to quote, he has no right to possess any documents, classified or not!

Intent doesn’t matter. He never should of had them! 
Pretty simple to understand 

Even if that's all correct he still didn't twist bruh.   

Biden did wrong.   I don't see anyone arguing that.  He won't get indicted for the reasons Goose outlined 8000 times.   Is it right?  Probably not.  Doesn't change what the orange abortion KNOWINGLY did (provably).

• Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Even if that's all correct he still didn't twist bruh.   

Biden did wrong.   I don't see anyone arguing that.  He won't get indicted for the reasons Goose outlined 8000 times.   Is it right?  Probably not.  Doesn't change what the orange abortion KNOWINGLY did (provably).

But you continue to argue that Biden took and maintained the classified documents knowingly, that is, revealed them only when politically necessary.  That’s a different level of commitment to beat the system than “How could I ever know what’s in my garage??”.  

And btw, Goose and others actually argue that Biden didn’t do anything wrong.  The Gooser even came up with the gem that @Doc probably couldn’t say with certainty how many screwdrivers or lawn & leaf bags he had in his garage.   That’s right up there with Chicago is being attacked because it’s not the murder capital of the country, it’s only top 5. 

Your argument, btw, is why people are rallying to the conclusion that Trump is being targeted—-because you know what he did was wrong, they know what he did was wrong, but you think his version of wrongdoing is Presidential, while Trump’s is Alcatraz worthy.  

This is time #26 Trump haters reveal their hypocrisy. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

And then when told to turn them in, he hid them, had people lie for him, and refused to turn in all the docs, right? 

Oh wait, that was Trump and not Biden

Trump, Biden, Clinton...the presidential records act applies to one, and only one, of these three. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Trump, Biden, Clinton...the presidential records act applies to one, and only one, of these three. 

Same with claims of stolen elections.

Same with concerns about the executive office shaking down Ukraine.

Same with spreading vax fears and hesitancy. 

Same with inappropriate behavior with women. 

In fairness though I have to give @L Ron Burgundy props for suggesting what Biden did was “wrong”.  Maybe not “wrong wrong”, “real wrong”, or “wtf were you thinking wrong”, but compared the other Bilderbergs for Biden loyalists, it’s something.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Dislike 1

36 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Same with claims of stolen elections.

Same with concerns about the executive office shaking down Ukraine.

Same with spreading vax fears and hesitancy. 

Same with inappropriate behavior with women. 

In fairness though I have to give @L Ron Burgundy props for suggesting what Biden did was “wrong”.  Maybe not “wrong wrong”, “real wrong”, or “wtf were you thinking wrong”, but compared the other Bilderbergs for Biden loyalists, it’s something.  

I've seen consistency.  I haven't caught any dem posts 100% absolving him.

I dont think there really are Biden loyalists.  I see people point out some positives but I think I speak for most dems he's pretty vanilla.   I f'n hate vanilla.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

But you continue to argue that Biden took and maintained the classified documents knowingly, that is, revealed them only when politically necessary.  That’s a different level of commitment to beat the system than “How could I ever know what’s in my garage??”.  

And btw, Goose and others actually argue that Biden didn’t do anything wrong.  The Gooser even came up with the gem that @Doc probably couldn’t say with certainty how many screwdrivers or lawn & leaf bags he had in his garage.   That’s right up there with Chicago is being attacked because it’s not the murder capital of the country, it’s only top 5. 

Your argument, btw, is why people are rallying to the conclusion that Trump is being targeted—-because you know what he did was wrong, they know what he did was wrong, but you think his version of wrongdoing is Presidential, while Trump’s is Alcatraz worthy.  

This is time #26 Trump haters reveal their hypocrisy. 

There's no hypocrisy.   Biden did wrong but then followed proper protocol.   Doesnt absolve the fact it happened though legally it might.  If I were dictator I'd consider a half castration.

The Fat Cheeto Wimp did not do that.  You listen to the newest tapes?  He's bragging about having stolen docs and admitted he shouldn't have them.   Full castration right there.   If he's not found guilty of something our justice system is worse than I thought.   Again, f the rich getting away with everything. 

6 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I've seen consistency.  I haven't caught any dem posts 100% absolving him.

I dont think there really are Biden loyalists.  I see people point out some positives but I think I speak for most dems he's pretty vanilla.   I f'n hate vanilla.

😂

Of course there are Biden loyalists, many post here.  Tens of millions in fact, but they prefer to suggest “I only voted for him because….” and the rest of the statement is “because I approve of his agenda!”.  

Biden’s loyal disciples use terms like “slippage”, or argue that when he claims his son died in Iraq that he really means Bethesda, and that when he copped to fondling women he’s just a man of certain age (the groping age, it would seem), or explain that his shakedown of Ukraine was what everybody wanted though no one had any actual proof of a combined front to fire the prosecutor beyond Biden’s Secretary suggesting it. 

I sincerely respect you acknowledging his wrongdoing.  Good for you. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

There's no hypocrisy.   Biden did wrong but then followed proper protocol.   Doesnt absolve the fact it happened though legally it might.  If I were dictator I'd consider a half castration.

The Fat Cheeto Wimp did not do that.  You listen to the newest tapes?  He's bragging about having stolen docs and admitted he shouldn't have them.   Full castration right there.   If he's not found guilty of something our justice system is worse than I thought.   Again, f the rich getting away with everything. 

So…Biden knowingly removed classified documents over several decades, in violation of laws and guidelines he has bragged about being an expert on, excoriated Trump for having records in his possession, knowing he had hundreds of top secret documents in a variety of places…but “followed protocol” after Trump’s doors were kicked in?  

Holy crap he’s like one of the hero’s of the Alamo.  

😂😂😂

• Haha (+1) 3

33 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

So…Biden knowingly removed classified documents over several decades, in violation of laws and guidelines he has bragged about being an expert on, excoriated Trump for having records in his possession, knowing he had hundreds of top secret documents in a variety of places…but “followed protocol” after Trump’s doors were kicked in?  

Holy crap he’s like one of the hero’s of the Alamo.  

😂😂😂

The problem is that, given the currently known evidence, you probably can’t prove “knowingly” in court. 

If Biden had been a government employee or contractor, he would have been fired. But that’s not a mechanism available for electeds.

As I’ve stated basically infinity times, no prosecutor would bring a case with what we know about Biden because they likely wouldn’t even make it to trial. 

That being said, there’s probably a reason the Pence investigation closed while the Biden investigation is ongoing. If new facts emerge, it can change the equation. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

The problem is that, given the currently known evidence, you probably can’t prove “knowingly” in court. 

If Biden had been a government employee or contractor, he would have been fired. But that’s not a mechanism available for electeds.

As I’ve stated basically infinity times, no prosecutor would bring a case with what we know about Biden because they likely wouldn’t even make it to trial. 

That being said, there’s probably a reason the Pence investigation closed while the Biden investigation is ongoing. If new facts emerge, it can change the equation. 

I discount a substantial percentage of what you say in these situations as I see you as an abject partisan, and thus an untrustworthy source of information.  That doesn’t change if you say it once or infinity times.  I do, however, consider most of what you offer, and that’s unusual where the Biden loyalists are concerned. 

In this case, I was responding to L’Ron who conceded that Biden was guilty of wrongdoing, but saved the day by rightdoing after all the wrongdoing once Trump’s door was kicked in.  If he’s guilty of wrongdoing, by definition, the rules of the game change.   Hypothetical discussion for kicks. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I discount a substantial percentage of what you say in these situations as I see you as an abject partisan, and thus an untrustworthy source of information.  That doesn’t change if you say it once or infinity times.  I do, however, consider most of what you offer, and that’s unusual where the Biden loyalists are concerned. 

In this case, I was responding to L’Ron who conceded that Biden was guilty of wrongdoing, but saved the day by rightdoing after all the wrongdoing once Trump’s door was kicked in.  If he’s guilty of wrongdoing, by definition, the rules of the game change.   Hypothetical discussion for kicks. 

There’s a difference between thinking someone may have done something shady and someone definitely broke the law. On the one end is Biden, and on the other is Trump. 

• Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

There’s a difference between thinking someone may have done something shady and someone definitely broke the law. On the one end is Biden, and on the other is Trump. 

This just got interesting to me. 

Are you speaking hypothetically, or do you think Biden did something “shady” in removing and maintaining top secret classified information over several decades in public service, and has lied about the circumstances up this day? 

The official line is he’s not responsible for the material being in his possession.  

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

This just got interesting to me. 

Are you speaking hypothetically, or do you think Biden did something “shady” in removing and maintaining top secret classified information over several decades in public service, and has lied about the circumstances up this day? 

The official line is he’s not responsible for the material being in his possession.  

I think there’s still a question about how the documents got there and whether he knew about them. It’s definitely not a good look that he had so many documents around but I am not going to jump to conclusions until there is more hard evidence.

Nothing we know now would support a charge but the investigation is ongoing so that could change. 

As I have repeatedly stated, you apply the facts to the law. That’s why neither  Pence nor Clinton were charged while Trump was. 

19 hours ago, aristocrat said:

North Korea? What about that? Face it. You elected a guy who’s done more damage to the country than trump could ever dream of. Just a man absolute fact you can not argue around. 

Yeah, who can forget when Biden tried to overthrow the election with his lead attorney bleeding hair dye?

• Like (+1) 2

18 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Why are you asking questions I’ve answered twice in great detail?  

Your OJ question is quite astute, too.  Is it your contention that every case in the country,  is free from bias, hostile prosecution, evidence tampering, police misconduct and political bias?  Other than the OJ case though, the one Kemp

outlier.  Is that your claim here?  

You should read more, Kemp.  

To answer your question—because that’s what I do, unlike some here—I believe OJ murdered Nicole and Goldman.     I think you stumbled onto a good analogy here though, in that the jury apparently saw and considered a flawed and broken justice system, considered evidence presented about the bias of the LAPD and its detectives and rejected the claims made.  I also think a fair percentage of posters here, you included, would side with the jury today.  

Wrong.

I wouldn't have sided with the jury, but surprised to learn that you don't understand why jury nullification  occurred.

Now let's focus in. Were you of the opinion that OJ was guilty before the trial?

Or were you a blank slate awaiting the trial with no opinion at all before the trial?

Do you think Joe Biden is guilty of any crimes?

There hasn't been a trial, yet. Not even charges filed.

18 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

I’m sorry about your inability to pay attention to detail but that’s not on me. I’m not used to playing middle school games with grown men (apologies for assuming gender) so I will bow out now. Hopefully you will have an hour or two this afternoon without the orange menace foremost in your mind. All my best. 

Add this one to the list who has failed to address a pertinent point.

He's bowing out.

No, he's not. He can't help himself.

6 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

I think there’s still a question about how the documents got there and whether he knew about them. It’s definitely not a good look that he had so many documents around but I am not going to jump to conclusions until there is more hard evidence.

Nothing we know now would support a charge but the investigation is ongoing so that could change. 

As I have repeatedly stated, you apply the facts to the law. That’s why neither  Pence nor Clinton were charged while Trump was. 

I understand what you said, but you mentioned him doing something “shady”. There isn’t a question on how the trove of documents got there, he’s declared what happened—someone else is responsible across the board. The only question is if he’s telling the truth.  Since you mentioned “shady”, it sounds as if you think he’s being intentionally deceitful.  

• Agree 1

At this point I simply don't have any faith in the FBI or DOJ to do what is right. We are at a sad point where most Americans can show many more times in the past 7 years where the Feds have been dishonest/incompetent then they have been impressive. I hope this is the begining of the Feds holding politicians to an actual standard but I doubt it.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1