The Walls be Closing

Kemp

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

Wrong.

I wouldn't have sided with the jury, but surprised to learn that you don't understand why jury nullification  occurred.

Easy Perry Mason, and take a break from Wikipedia.  If you’re interested in a thread about historical societal trends in the criminal justice system, you should start it.  That will give you another outlet for repeatedly asking questions previously answered, and avoiding questions that cause you to question that which you declare to be true.  

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

Now let's focus in. Were you of the opinion that OJ was guilty before the trial?

With regard to focus, you’re off on a 30 year old tangent, like Joe Biden wandering around tripping over “sandbags” real and imagined.  

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

Or were you a blank slate awaiting the trial with no opinion at all before the trial?

Do you think Joe Biden is guilty of any crimes?

Answered previously.  

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I understand what you said, but you mentioned him doing something “shady”. There isn’t a question on how the trove of documents got there, he’s declared what happened—someone else is responsible across the board. The only question is if he’s telling the truth.  Since you mentioned “shady”, it sounds as if you think he’s being intentionally deceitful.  

World's record for shortest bow out.

Your return hasn't yielded a thing.

Do you think Trump committed a felony by taking and refusing to return secret nuclear documents and showing them to people without security clearance??

Should that be punishable by jail time?

Tell me you answered it before..

Then you can bow out again.

25 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Do you have x-ray vision like Superman? Looks to me like storage area for the paper for the copier.  Like office areas all over the world.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I understand what you said, but you mentioned him doing something “shady”. There isn’t a question on how the trove of documents got there, he’s declared what happened—someone else is responsible across the board. The only question is if he’s telling the truth.  Since you mentioned “shady”, it sounds as if you think he’s being intentionally deceitful.  

I think it’s shady that there were documents in so many places.

As of right now, the simplest explanation is that our document controls are so bad that movers seem to just be grabbing everything and throwing it in boxes. 

I’ll allow for the possibility that there was something intentional there, but I’d need more hard evidence to draw that conclusion. There certainly hasn’t been anything we’ve seen so far that would prove intent. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Kemp said:

World's record for shortest bow out.

Your return hasn't yielded a thing.

Do you think Trump committed a felony by taking and refusing to return secret nuclear documents and showing them to people without security clearance??

Should that be punishable by jail time?

Tell me you answered it before..

Then you can bow out again.

Classic fixed mindset response.  Considered.  Anticipated. Expected.

I am happy I was able to break your fixation with the Simpson case and your elementary school foray into jury nullification.   Baby steps. 

You are welcome, Kemp. 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Classic fixed mindset response.  Considered.  Anticipated. Expected.

I am happy I was able to break your fixation with the Simpson case and your elementary school foray into jury nullification.   Baby steps. 

You are welcome, Kemp. 

Still no answer from the wannabe.

Do you think Trump committed a felony by taking and refusing to return secret nuclear documents and showing them to people without security clearance?

Edited by Kemp

5 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Do you think Trump committed a felony by taking and refusing to return secret nuclear documents and showing them to people without security clearance?

But but but but Trump!!!!

You're so predictable. 

9 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

I think there’s still a question about how the documents got there and whether he knew about them. It’s definitely not a good look that he had so many documents around but I am not going to jump to conclusions until there is more hard evidence.

Nothing we know now would support a charge but the investigation is ongoing so that could change. 

As I have repeatedly stated, you apply the facts to the law. That’s why neither  Pence nor Clinton were charged while Trump was. 

It isn’t a good look that anybody has that many documents! I mean, doesn’t anyone in Washington throw anything out? 😂

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

It isn’t a good look that anybody has that many documents! I mean, doesn’t anyone in Washington throw anything out? 😂

Well, they’re not supposed to throw anything out either.

I have a very, very low opinion of our politicians but even still I find myself surprised there isn’t a bipartisan movement in Congress to address controls for sensitive documents and presidential records. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, ChiGoose said:

Well, they’re not supposed to throw anything out either.

I have a very, very low opinion of our politicians but even still I find myself surprised there isn’t a bipartisan movement in Congress to address controls for sensitive documents and presidential records. 

All that is true, but I find it hilarious that nobody squawking on endlessly about this story doesn’t seem to realize that ANY and ALL of these documents can be scanned and sent all over the planet in a matter of minutes! It’s like everyone looking at these boxes of paper are still stuck in the 1950s. Geeeez! 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I think it’s shady that there were documents in so many places.

As of right now, the simplest explanation is that our document controls are so bad that movers seem to just be grabbing everything and throwing it in boxes. 

I’ll allow for the possibility that there was something intentional there, but I’d need more hard evidence to draw that conclusion. There certainly hasn’t been anything we’ve seen so far that would prove intent. 

Thanks.  But…”movers”?    The Uhaul guys are to blame, they just chuck boxers wherever, and do so over several job changes, multiple locations and a couple decades? 

The simplest, most logical explanation is that Biden and his team directed individuals to provide him with top secret and classified documents for his personal safekeeping.   It’s not slippage, a delightfully harmless word that makes sense when one document is in the wrong file “Opps!  Slippage!!!”, not in a case where documents are spread about like bodies at a mafia construction site upstate. 

Criminality or the desire to pursue charges from a political or reasonable perspective is a different issue, and I agree with you there. 

I do agree the complete lack of oversight is part of the problem, and why Trump foolishly exposed his throat to the Biden DOJ.  He likely assumed that since no one really seems to give a damn about who takes where documents go or how they are maintained post-presidency, he would be fine.   He was wrong. 

28 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Asked, answered, read. 

Quick, helpful reminder—Don’t forget to cite the Lindbergh kidnapping case later today in support of your evolving theories. 

Again, you are welcome. 

23 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

You do realize that.....

Biden and his attorneys could hold a press conference today and say the following:

"Yes I took a $5M bribe when I was VP. It was wrong and I apologize."

Then congress could immediately commence impeachment after Biden confessed to committing a crime that is specifically called out as an impeachable offense in the constitution. 

And the left still wouldn't acknowledge that Biden took a $5M bribe.

Biden calling a press conference?

joe-biden-cmon-man.gif

• Haha (+1) 2

43 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

The folks in Washington are very busy.  They classify an average of 50 million documents every year.  I find it intriguing the government can have so many secrets.  Some opinions I've read suggest the government suffers from a thing called over-classification.  To hide not just secrets but instances of incompetence and embarrassment.  Just who exactly they're keeping secrets from, our enemies or the American public is uncertain. 

What always gives me a hearty chuckle is situations where some person decides to expose a "top secret" document detailing government maleficence, illegal activity, our outright lies.  The funny part is the people breaking the law and attempting to keep something secret get off free and clear and the guy exposing the illegal activity gets the book thrown at him for revealing secrets.  The moral is keeping illegal actions secret is okay, exposing them is not.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The folks in Washington are very busy.  They classify an average of 50 million documents every year.  I find it intriguing the government can have so many secrets.  Some opinions I've read suggest the government suffers from a thing called over-classification.  To hide not just secrets but instances of incompetence and embarrassment.  Just who exactly they're keeping secrets from, our enemies or the American public is uncertain. 

What always gives me a hearty chuckle is situations where some person decides to expose a "top secret" document detailing government maleficence, illegal activity, our outright lies.  The funny part is the people breaking the law and attempting to keep something secret get off free and clear and the guy exposing the illegal activity gets the book thrown at him for revealing secrets.  The moral is keeping illegal actions secret is okay, exposing them is not.  

I couldn’t agree more. When in doubt…classify it. And look at the result. We have rampant ‘abuse’ and confusion that the Deep State can weaponize against elected officials. This is extremely dangerous! 

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I couldn’t agree more. When in doubt…classify it. And look at the result. We have rampant ‘abuse’ and confusion that the Deep State can weaponize against elected officials. This is extremely dangerous! 

All 45 had to do was return the stuff when asked