The Walls be Closing

Kemp

an op ed piece on CNN that I completely agree with:

“Some birthday, we got a government that is out of control,” Trump was heard saying in the Cuban restaurant hours before turning 77. This is the kind of victimization theme that has long been at the center of Trump’s grievance-based populist appeal. He’s once again trying to delegitimize the institutions holding him to account, seeking to light a fire under GOP voters and even to shape an eventual jury pool in Florida.

But Tuesday’s political choreography showed this approach is more than a political strategy. It revealed a deeper, emerging reality about the 2024 campaign. Trump’s legal defense strategy is now entirely fused with his electoral one. His bid to regain the White House is no longer a mere political campaign but has now become about self-preservation. As his court battles grind on, his biggest aim appears to be recapturing the presidential authority that might give him the power to make his potential criminal liability – and even the threat of jail time, if convicted – go away.

And you MAGA's are happy to help the loser.  

• Like (+1) 1

Looking out for regular folks

https://www.forbes.com/sites/zacheverson/2023/06/14/mar-a-lago-foreign-workers-trump-classified-documents/?sh=232e42e82b6b

The requirements listed on the job orders do not seem particularly strict. For example, the qualifications to be a housekeeper during the 2021 to 2022 season included three months of verifiable housekeeping experience and a drug and background check. The position also required the ability to communicate in English, maintain flexible hours and move 25 pounds. It paid $11.70 an hour.

U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services’ guidelines allow U.S. employers to hire short-term, non-permanent foreign workers if “there are not enough U.S. workers who are able, willing, qualified and available to do the temporary work.” Foreign nationals from 87 countries are eligible to apply for these jobs via the federal government’s H-2B visa program. Businesses must petition the Department of Labor for permission to hire these workers, listing the number of vacancies they are looking to fill.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

Starting to feel like a locomotive picking up speed.

When you cut through all the bullsh*t, it's pretty impressive that Trump supporters don't care if their guy may have shown nuclear secrets to people without clearance.

The word "may" is awfully generous.

If Bedminster comes into play, Trump will have wished he had followed the advice of his attorney that wanted to strike a deal. It would probably never have been accepted by DOJ. Now there is zero chance.

Trump and his supporters would rather have Putin running America than Biden, while calling us Communists.

The walls keep closing.

Trump is going to prision.

If folks like Kari Lake really do take up arms to stop it, like they say they will do, they too will go to prison.

Trumpers respond with Hunter Biden, not that Trump is innocent, just like little kids point at others when they get caught.

Trump and his guys are traitors,

15 years ago, who would have believed that Republicans would fall in love with Communist dictators. Their only hope is to get state legislatures to overturn the votes of the citizens. Reall law and order party.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

Starting to feel like a locomotive picking up speed.

When you cut through all the bullsh*t, it's pretty impressive that Trump supporters don't care if their guy may have shown nuclear secrets to people without clearance.

The word "may" is awfully generous.

If Bedminster comes into play, Trump will have wished he had followed the advice of his attorney that wanted to strike a deal. It would probably never have been accepted by DOJ. Now there is zero chance.

Trump and his supporters would rather have Putin running America than Biden, while calling us Communists.

The walls keep closing.

Trump is going to prision.

If folks like Kari Lake really do take up arms to stop it, like they say they will do, they too will go to prison.

Trumpers respond with Hunter Biden, not that Trump is innocent, just like little kids point at others when they get caught.

Trump and his guys are traitors,

15 years ago, who would have believed that Republicans would fall in love with Communist dictators. Their only hope is to get state legislatures to overturn the votes of the citizens. Reall law and order party.

We care about as much as you care that Joke stole classified documents as a Senator and kept them in his garage where any of his idiot son's cronies could have seen them.  Again if your cult wants to go down that path, don't whine when Joke gets impeached.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Doc said:

We care about as much as you care that Joke stole classified documents as a Senator and kept them in his garage where any of his idiot son's cronies could have seen them.  Again if your cult wants to go down that path, don't whine when Joke gets impeached.

We won't.  Bring it on.  See the difference is that trump has been indicted.  There aren't enough votes in congress to impeach Biden.  But keep lying to yourself like you always seem to.  I guess it makes you feel better.

• Eyeroll 1

27 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

We won't.  Bring it on.  See the difference is that trump has been indicted.  There aren't enough votes in congress to impeach Biden.  But keep lying to yourself like you always seem to.  I guess it makes you feel better.

What are you talking about?  Like with Trump, the House can impeach via simple majority but the Senate won't convict.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

So I saw a clip from last year in which Biden is talking about stopping Trump, and he says “I will stop him”…not ‘we’ or ‘they’. When I saw it, I was a bit stunned. My initial reaction was that Trump’s defense should play that clip on a loop for the appellate court. And then I thought, that’s impossible! Didn’t the Regime say that the White House wasn’t involved here? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Its kind of telling how the Lefty sites and mouthpieces are already floating the Idea Jack can Find a better venue if the Florida case falls apart. almost like they are realizing how weak it is and setting up their readers for the next "Gotcha" story

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Its kind of telling how the Lefty sites and mouthpieces are already floating the Idea Jack can Find a better venue if the Florida case falls apart. almost like they are realizing how weak it is and setting up their readers for the next "Gotcha" story

So shopping for a venue where a judge and jury would most likely render a conviction?  How about North Korea?  I understand that jurisdiction is very friendly to ALL government cases with a 100% conviction rate. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So I saw a clip from last year in which Biden is talking about stopping Trump, and he says “I will stop him”…not ‘we’ or ‘they’. When I saw it, I was a bit stunned. My initial reaction was that Trump’s defense should play that clip on a loop for the appellate court. And then I thought, that’s impossible! Didn’t the Regime say that the White House wasn’t involved here? 

Biden said that? How dare he 

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Yes apparently he did, and it indicates that this indictment is indeed NOT as separate from the DOJ as the regime has repeatedly stated. 

Or, it was simply political bluster like other politician engages in 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Or, it was simply political bluster like other politician engages in 

Yes, but when it’s then followed up just months later with actual DOJ actions, your theory goes completely out the window. Thanks though. 

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Dont give them any Ideas.

Im still surprised the green bill didnt involve reeducation camps.

I understand those re-education camps will be exceedingly torturous for Bills fans.  They'll make us all wear Dolphins colors because the lefties think their uniforms are "pretty".  Just like they are when those hairy and ugly dudes get together for dress up like a lady play time!

• Haha (+1) 1