The Walls be Closing

Kemp

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

If you're bothered by what Biden did, you must believe that Trump should end up jailed for his acts. Right?

There are good people on both sides, part 1,745,689.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/jan-6-defendant-arrested-obamas-home-guns-400-rounds-ammunition-van-rcna92094

You mean like Hunter did? 

https://www.politico.com/gallery/2023/06/30/the-nations-cartoonists-on-the-week-in-politics-00104184?slide=4

8 minutes ago, Kemp said:

is this intentionally or unintentionally ironic to my comment that a Trumper when faced with a negative about Trump will respond Hillary or Hunter?

Because Dems, when faced with malfeasance by Joke, don't respond with Trump?  LOL!

• Haha (+1) 1

Trump tried to pressure Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey (R) to overturn 2020 presidential election results, people familiar with call say.

In a phone call in late 2020, President Donald Trump tried to pressure Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey (R) to overturn the presidential election results in the key state, citing a narrow loss that Trump believed could be offset if he found enough examples of fraudulent votes, according to three people familiar with the call.

Trump then repeatedly asked Vice President Mike Pence to call and Ducey to find such evidence.

While the governor has said he talked to Trump, the content of their call and the extent of Trump’s efforts have not been reported until now.

Add another charge.

The walls be closing.

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

Because Dems, when faced with malfeasance by Joke, don't respond with Trump?  LOL!

Intentional or unintentional?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Aren't you kind of sad to see the band breaking up? Giuliani, Sidney Powell, Lin Wood ... we will never see the likes of that team again.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

The fake electors and wire fraud schemes are probably the least talked about areas where there is serious legal jeopardy for the Trump team 

• Like (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Yes, Kaitlin Collins is surely liberal.  But I still like her.

I don’t know anything about her but I saw this on my timeline and it’s Bowers himself making the statement. 

I think we talk too much about the incitement to violence on Jan 6th and not nearly enough about the fake electors or wire fraud. 

Edited by ChiGoose
  • Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I don’t know anything about her but I saw this on my timeline and it’s Bowers himself making the statement. 

I think we talk too much about the incitement to violence on Jan 6th and not nearly enough about the fake electors or wire fraud. 

Right. The fake electors thing was the single biggest threat to our system of government. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

I made a comment that MAGA's want trump as a monarch yesterday.  Continued support for trump after White House meetings like this support that theory.  How do you rationalize these attempts to hold power by illegal acts?  Looks like Jack Smith is getting plenty of evidence.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/06/politics/oval-office-meeting-trump-special-counsel-probe/index.html