The Walls be Closing

Kemp

5 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

unfortunately, it's likely to happen.  this time, I think law enforcement will be ready and able.  we don't have a sitting president supporting the anarchists.

Why?  Better off for them to intentionally under-man LE again and pin the blame on Trump again...

2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I thought you deemed this thread closed?

What's next, performative ignorance in the manner of our carpetbagging Tarheeler?

I can hardly wait.

EDIT: mic drop ineffective when speaker bends down to pick up mic and adds, "and just one more thing ..."

Frankish...this seems an odd response from you.  You wrote eloquently on Barr, and his philosophy and approach as it related to government yesterday.  

You mentioned you worked in government--is it standard procedure for leaders of the Intelligence Community to spread misinformation to shape an election?  For the media to run the story unquestioned?  Is that what makes it kinda funny? 

Do you go home tonight and tell Mrs. Frankish the great joke you made about the American propoganda machine, meanwhile telling the kids, Frankish Junior and Francescaish to make sure to study hard, get good grades, and tell the truth mostly unless they really, really want something?  

This is yet another example where people moan and kvetch about decency, dignity and the sanctity of our elections by the other guy and clearly support the complete destruction of any faith in the election by theirs.   

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Agree 2
  • Dislike 1

19 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

his is yet another example where people moan and kvetch about decency, dignity and the sanctity of our elections by the other guy and clearly support the complete destruction of any faith in the election by theirs. 

ok, pls cipher this.  read it too many times without gaining an understanding.

• Eyeroll 1

3 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I thought you deemed this thread closed?

What's next, performative ignorance in the manner of our carpetbagging Tarheeler?

I can hardly wait.

EDIT: mic drop ineffective when speaker bends down to pick up mic and adds, "and just one more thing ..."

It’s only closed to BillStime…..duh! 😉

36 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

ok, pls cipher this.  read it too many times without gaining an understanding.

Sure. 

Some people complain when others raise concerns about election integrity, but are perfectly comfortable with actions deliberately designed to spread misinformation by members of the IC.  They whine about loss of trust in the system, by directly contributing to actions that erode trust in the system. 

I'm not surprised when a Kemp, BillSy, Tibsy or you display that sort of hypocrisy, but I was surprised that Frankish would respond as such. 

Kudos to you, btw, for not understanding my post and pushing ahead with the preemptive down vote anyway. 🥳

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Sure. 

Some people complain when others raise concerns about election integrity, but are perfectly comfortable with actions deliberately designed to spread misinformation by members of the IC.  They whine about loss of trust in the system, by directly contributing to actions that erode trust in the system. 

I'm not surprised when a Kemp, BillSy, Tibsy or you display that sort of hypocrisy, but I was surprised that Frankish would respond as such. 

Kudos to you, btw, for not understanding my post and pushing ahead with the preemptive down vote anyway. 🥳

the downvote was in response to your comment on Frank's family.  Maybe you don't know anyone that's honest to a fault but they exist.  Just as likely his kids are this than what you described.  Not grading for clarity but it wouldn't be good...

4 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

the downvote was in response to your comment on Frank's family.  Maybe you don't know anyone that's honest to a fault but they exist.  Just as likely his kids are this than what you described.  Not grading for clarity but it wouldn't be good...

It was an imaginary family, and as they are a figment of my imagination, I can assure you they took no offense whatsoever to my comments.  In fact, Lil Frankish is doing very well in school--#HighHonors #AP Classes, and Francescaish is an absolutely joy wanting to do everything better than her older brother!#CompetitionDanceTeam #StraightAsinPlay #STEMonster!  And don't even get me started on the fictional Mrs. Frankish--smart, strong, and sassy, they say she reminds people of  Queen Latifah in The Equalizer, a bad-ass crimefighter not afraid to be a lady when the time is right.    

• Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It was an imaginary family, and as they are a figment of my imagination, I can assure you they took no offense whatsoever to my comments.  In fact, Lil Frankish is doing very well in school--#HighHonors #AP Classes, and Francescaish is an absolutely joy wanting to do everything better than her older brother!#CompetitionDanceTeam #StraightAsinPlay #STEMonster!  And don't even get me started on the fictional Mrs. Frankish--smart, strong, and sassy, they say she reminds people of  Queen Latifah in The Equalizer, a bad-ass crimefighter not afraid to be a lady when the time is right.    

And you would find all those attributes targets for insults?  I'm relieved that you are so pro education.  Nevermind, I've got some vinyl flooring to lay.

Edited by redtail hawk

34 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

And you would find all those attributes targets for insults?  I'm relieved that you are so pro education.  Nevermind, I've got some vinyl flooring to lay.

I wouldn’t have thought attributes could be insulted, but if they can, that was not my intent.  Go education!   

Good luck with the flooring. 

• Haha (+1) 1

🎯 🎯 🎯 

This is EXACTLY why we've been driven to always, ALWAYS believe DJT before any of you insane TDSers.

Here’s the deal. We’ve watched you all on the left go insane for 7 years. There is literally no bridge you wouldn’t jump off in the name of Trump hatred.  

Hell, I was right there with you at first. 

But the thing is- I got out of it and you guys didn’t. And it festered and festered and grew and grew and metastasized in all of you for 7 years until it robbed you of all ability to see the world around you rationally, logically, and soundly. 

And then, sadly, you all lost your humanity and your compassion to this irrational hatred of Donald Trump and his supporters. We’ve seen with our own eyes time and time again that there is nothing you wouldn’t do to try to destroy this man. And you lost your souls in this pursuit. 

So, yes- we can recognize how insane it sounds to say, “We trust Donald Trump… and we don’t trust any of you.”

But we don’t trust any of you because we’ve watched your emotional stability and your ability to reason unravel before our eyes. We’ve watched your hate devour you like a cancer and destroy any kindness and good judgment you once possessed. We watched a man lead our country better than anybody else has in our lifetimes, and stand up and fight against the establishment for all of us- and we watched you lie about everything he did, and tear our country apart. 

We watched your anger and bitterness and acrimony spread like a virus everywhere- into our school systems, our courts, our law enforcement agencies, our election systems… your malignant rage and malevolence was airborne. It went everywhere and knew no boundaries. 

No. We don’t trust you. Because you’re not worthy of trust. You’ve behaved reprehensibly for 7 years. You’ve treated good people like trash. You’ve harmed our nation in ways we will likely never recover from. 

You have lied. And yes, you have cheated. And you have stolen. 

No. We don’t trust you. And I doubt we ever will.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

LOL, 

Raw story already creating the narrative to shop for an activist judge.

Surprised the article wasn't stumping for Trumps ex-wife to be dug up.  

you had it at raw story.

"Smith could have charged Trump in Florida for crimes he allegedly committed in New Jersey, although the U.S. Supreme Court could have ultimately decided that wasn't the proper venue. So it's possible the special counsel is holding back on the dissemination charge in the event that the Mar-a-Lago case falls apart, the pair wrote.

"The legal uncertainties that surround bringing charges in Florida for dissemination of national-security secrets in Bedminster leaves open the possibility that charges might yet be brought in New Jersey — a backup plan of sorts for Smith," wrote Goodman and Weissmann."

8 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

LOL, 

Raw story already creating the narrative to shop for an activist judge.

Surprised the article wasn't stumping for Trumps ex-wife to be dug up.  

you had it at raw story.

"Smith could have charged Trump in Florida for crimes he allegedly committed in New Jersey, although the U.S. Supreme Court could have ultimately decided that wasn't the proper venue. So it's possible the special counsel is holding back on the dissemination charge in the event that the Mar-a-Lago case falls apart, the pair wrote.

"The legal uncertainties that surround bringing charges in Florida for dissemination of national-security secrets in Bedminster leaves open the possibility that charges might yet be brought in New Jersey — a backup plan of sorts for Smith," wrote Goodman and Weissmann."

So something like Delta House being on Dean Werner's double-secret probation list? 

• Awesome! (+1) 1