The Walls be Closing

Kemp

Just now, ChiGoose said:

It would be stupid not to indict someone who intentionally stole government secrets and obstructed the investigation into his conduct. 

Didn’t think that would be controversial, but here we are. 

Not to go down the rabbit hole…again. So I guess you think Comey was stupid then? 

10 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

EXACTLY! Thanks for closing this thread on a high note. 

Drop microphone. Exit the thread. 

Very much appreciated. 

Didn’t have the evidence after all? 

Just more talking points?

Cuz, now Trump tells us he will lock up Hillary and Joe if he gets round two.

Which is it?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Didn’t have the evidence after all? 

Just more talking points?

Cuz, now Trump tells us he will lock up Hillary and Joe if he gets round two.

Which is it?

Sorry….this thread has been closed! 😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Not to go down the rabbit hole…again. So I guess you think Comey was stupid then? 

Case law and precedent did not support a charge against Hillary and it’s unlikely DoJ could have secured a conviction. So it’s not surprising he didn’t charge her. 

Though he then violated FBI policy to tank Hillary’s campaign anyway and likely handed the election to Trump. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Trump supporter waiting for the order from Trump to kill Americans.

The order has already been given by Trump, and a few others like Gosar, but it needs to be spelled out in more detail for the less bright among them. 

And when the inevitable happens, Trump supporters, like some of the dirtbags here, will still be screaming about Hunter Biden's laptop and telling us that Trump is the man.

As the walls continue to close on Trump, he prepares them to take down the government, creating anarchy.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Trump supporter waiting for the order from Trump to kill Americans.

The order has already been given by Trump, and a few others like Gosar, but it needs to be spelled out in more detail for the less bright among them. 

And when the inevitable happens, Trump supporters, like some of the dirtbags here, will still be screaming about Hunter Biden's laptop and telling us that Trump is the man.

As the walls continue to close on Trump, he prepares them to take down the government, creating anarchy. 

unfortunately, it's likely to happen.  this time, I think law enforcement will be ready and able.  we don't have a sitting president supporting the anarchists.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Yep..those agencies worked hand in glove with the Trump white house to do its bidding!

You are a special kind of stupid, aren't you Karen?

Trump’s ever-present — and still growing — exploitation of the Justice Department

Trump’s DOJ Was More Dangerous Than We Knew

13 times Trump and his GOP allies weaponized the DOJ in 2018

Former U.S. attorney Berman reveals how Trump weaponized the DOJ

3 hours ago, Kemp said:

I posted the law concerning Trump's actions.

Your reaction is not even tangential.

It's just avoid and attack.

If Trump goes back into power, maybe you can become a party member of the newly formed Trump-MTG Party. Perhaps you could even run Bund meetings.

You’re responding to a post I sent to another poster, genius.  

I read somewhere that extremists like you create keep a filing system to keep track of their impotent rage.  Do your own thing but a couple folder suggestions:

Hypocrisy, Blatant

Hypocrisy, Generalized

Indignation, Righteous

Indignaton, Feigned 

I’m outraged because…

Things I don’t want to talk about…

The OJ Trial

My Posts

The Posts of Others

Why they are different

—-This will get you noodling it all out. Make it your own, Kemp.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Westside said:

Where were they the summer of 2020?

One of the great unanswered questions of our time, Westy.

Of course, Biden and the dems have had control of the process since 1/6 and we know virtually nothing about how a bunch of riff raff in bison pelts over ran the place in about 15 minutes.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

State and local police, national guard, even the military if required....

If required to do what?  Half the country has concluded the rule of law doesn't exist.  Or at the very least is applied on a case by case basis subject to political consideration.  Those law enforcement and military organizations employ a significant number of those very people.  You think they're going to obey orders to shoot their brothers and sisters in the streets?  You're going to order military units to kill American citizens?  You've got a real surprise coming if you think its going to play out that way.

Now I don't expect it will come to anything close to that, and I hope it doesn't.  But I wouldn't be surprised to see some sort of social unrest or a general strike in the form of what happened with the Canadian truckers.  But more widespread.  You can only push people around so much until they've had enough.  

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Morning Goose

Yes arresting a former President over a dispute document retention is stupid. And yes, asserting a position in that dispute and then labeling the other side of that dispute “obstruction of Justice” is indeed not only stupid but very dangerous to the future of the country. It’s exactly what’s done in fascist /totalitarian regimes. 

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Hey Governor Christie....there were 51 Intel Officials who signed a letter attesting to a complete and utter fiction.  Have you forgotten about that one already? 

I thought you deemed this thread closed?

What's next, performative ignorance in the manner of our carpetbagging Tarheeler?

I can hardly wait.

EDIT: mic drop ineffective when speaker bends down to pick up mic and adds, "and just one more thing ..."

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Hey Governor Christie....there were 51 Intel Officials who signed a letter attesting to a complete and utter fiction.  Have you forgotten about that one already? 

This is where we are at with the left when they constantly ask us to..

Look to the FBI, look at what these former intelligence officials signed their name to, look at what is in the DOJs indictment...

After 7 years of being lied to over and over and over again by these people, they simply have no credibility left. 

And more specifically when it comes to Trump:

WE DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THEY SAY.

The reason we no longer believe them is because they've consistently lied. Therefore the absence of trust that exists is on THEM.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1