The Walls be Closing

Kemp

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

In terms of the walls closing in, it’s not just the prosecutors who are after Trump, there’s a good chance that Ronald McDonald ends up being the one who does him in. 

One thing we can be certain of is that when Trump dies his supporters will be divided between the Deep State murdered him and he's really not dead.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

That you think any of this is legit. It’s all brain worms from being Very Online.

Do they have any hard evidence of a payment to Joe Biden himself? Or still just random people talking with no consequences for lying? Did they subpoena his bank records? Or is old dementia dead Joe so dastardly wily and smart that he made it impossible to trace any payment?

We’re just dealing with straight unadulterated copium here. 

I would absolutely love it if the GOP impeached Biden for this nonsense. It’d be the easiest way to ensure Speaker Jeffries is gaveling in the next House.

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

Not only will Biden not be impeached, I don't believe McCarthy is stupid enough to try.

Dems would be able to call witnesses which Republicans would not be happy about.

It will be great fun if they do try, though.

I love the whistling past the graveyard and gaslighting (more like gasbagging) being attempted.  "Come on, I dare you!"

They've got more than enough to impeach Joke because it's a political, not judicial process.  And just like the J6 committee, make it all one-sided and control the narrative.  Again, like with the phone call and J6, they won't convict and remove him, but that's not the purpose, is it? 

55 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Ya gotta love when Trumpers talk about the President's age while they line up behind a 77-year-old.

Except Trump's not senile.  Sure he says dumb stuff but so does Joke, who is senile.

As I said before, I'd rather not have Trump again because of all the stupid ***** Dems will pull.  But if he's the nominee, I'll hold my nose and vote for him.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Doc said:

I love the whistling past the graveyard and gaslighting (more like gasbagging) being attempted.  "Come on, I dare you!"

They've got more than enough to impeach Joke because it's a political, not judicial process.  And just like the J6 committee, make it all one-sided and control the narrative.  Again, like with the phone call and J6, they won't convict and remove him, but that's not the purpose, is it? 

Except Trump's not senile.  Sure he says dumb stuff but so does Joke, who is senile.

As I said before, I'd rather not have Trump again because of all the stupid ***** Dems will pull.  But if he's the nominee, I'll hold my nose and vote for him.

So your position is that he's not senile.

I agree.

He's just a moron.

Or do you also believe America won the Revolutionary War because of superior air power?

2 minutes ago, Kemp said:

So your position is that he's not senile.

I agree.

He's just a moron.

Or do you also believe America won the Revolutionary War because of superior air power?

Again, Joke's a moron and he's senile.  Fine choices we have here.

And America no more won the Revolutionary War because of superior air power than we cured cancer.

Edited by Doc

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Again, Joke's a moron and he's senile.  Fine choices we have here.

And America no more won the Revolutionary War because of superior air power than we cured cancer.

You might try telling Donald.

8 hours ago, Irv said:

When does the Demented Corrupt Bribe Taking Biden impeachment trial begin?

When they offer proof of the bribery?

Nah.

A cult doesn't need anything.  They just do the bidding of their God.

• Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Kemp said:

When they offer proof of the bribery?

Nah.

A cult doesn't need anything.  They just do the bidding of their God.

Multiple witnesses, emails, recordings, but there’s no evidence.  The sand still misses your head.  What a mess.  

• Haha (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Irv said:

Multiple witnesses, emails, recordings, but there’s no evidence.  The sand still misses your head.  What a mess.  

Can you point me to PROOF of the bribery of Joe Biden?

Do you know the difference between proof and allegations?

Even Republicans admit they have no proof.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-66272217

Edited by Kemp
  • Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Can you point me to PROOF of the bribery of Joe Biden?

Do you know the difference between proof and allegations?

Even Republicans admit they have no proof.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-66272217

Did you skip reading in school?  Multiple witnesses, emails, recordings, but there’s no evidence.  The sand still misses your head.  What a mess.  

• Disagree 1

5 minutes ago, Irv said:

Did you skip reading in school?  Multiple witnesses, emails, recordings, but there’s no evidence.  The sand still misses your head.  What a mess.  

I noticed that you didn't provide the proof.

Republicans say they don't have the proof.

This means that you have info that they don't.

You should help them.

Why are you so aroused by sand?

Is it in your diaper?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Boom!

Now when Joe finally come out with the truth about Hunter & his influences in the China & Burma thing you can lump Biden in as being as big a POS as Trump right ? 

Cause if Joe has claustrophobia i think it is staring to kick in unless of course he believes his own lies then we know he'll be fine .

Edited by T master

22 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Boom!

Every single time that Trump's claims of massive voter fraud have been scrutinized, they've collapsed. Every. Single. Time.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/26/politics/rudy-giuliani-georgia-election-workers/index.html

Rudy does not contest that he made false statements about these election workers. Every court case the Trump campaign and its surrogates filed. The preposterous "Cyber Ninjas" audit of Arizona, funded by the Arizona Republican government, found that Biden's edge was actually a bit larger than what the official count showed. Remember Trump on CNN? "We have videos of people dropping off multiple ballots at 28 different locations." Where's that video? It doesn't exist.

He continues to lie, lie, lie about this. At this point I can't tell if the people who still claim to believe him are just plain stupid or just plain dishonest. There's really no third alternative.

That's why we're seeing a not-so-subtle shift from "there was widespread voter fraud" and "the election machines were manipulated" to "but they hid Hunter's laptop from us." 

• Like (+1) 2

19 hours ago, Kemp said:

You're the best here at saying nothing, although you always say it pompously.

Your initial message to me included a reference to being a "cult member", and it's why I suggested you were a pompous a$$ quite some time ago. I stand by that characterization, and none of your foot stomping or demands changes that.  

I also suggested that given a chance to have a face to face dialogue on these issues, you would not lead off with that sort of comment. It simply would not happen, not because there would be an argument, or fight, or major disagreement.  It's because sane, rational folks don't go around screaming "CULT MEMBER" in social settings in civilized society.  

Why do it here, Kemp?  It's not a great look, but the look defines 'pompous' interaction.    

Be civil, expect civility back from me.  In the meantime, I hope you have a joyous day. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Your initial message to me included a reference to being a "cult member", and it's why I suggested you were a pompous a$$ quite some time ago. I stand by that characterization, and none of your foot stomping or demands changes that.  

I also suggested that given a chance to have a face to face dialogue on these issues, you would not lead off with that sort of comment. It simply would not happen, not because there would be an argument, or fight, or major disagreement.  It's because sane, rational folks don't go around screaming "CULT MEMBER" in social settings in civilized society.  

Why do it here, Kemp?  It's not a great look, but the look defines 'pompous' interaction.    

Be civil, expect civility back from me.  In the meantime, I hope you have a joyous day. 

I've said here that you write the most and it's either not about the topic or it's a denial about what you've said earlier.

If a person can't stay on topic, when asked a question, you know they can't defend their position.

5 hours ago, T master said:

Now when Joe finally come out with the truth about Hunter & his influences in the China & Burma thing you can lump Biden in as being as big a POS as Trump right ? 

Cause if Joe has claustrophobia i think it is staring to kick in unless of course he believes his own lies then we know he'll be fine .

If and when there's proof of Biden committing a crime, you'll have a point.

You can say the same thing about everyone.

If anyone gets convicted of a crime then....

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

I've said here that you write the most and it's either not about the topic or it's a denial about what you've said earlier.

If a person can't stay on topic, when asked a question, you know they can't defend their position.

Kemp, I understood what you wrote.  Did you think your comments were hard to follow?  

Now, on the subject of what may/may not be on topic, I think we have a breakdown in communication.   Your preferred method is to make a declaration, indicate you are unwilling to consider context of any sort, and demand an answer to whatever narrow question you have constructed.  In my opinion, that's not dialogue or a reasonable exchange of thought, that's a cross-examination.  

I have no interest in being cross-examined, I think it's silly to assume I would, but it's really ok.  I don't care. 

16 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Kemp, I understood what you wrote.  Did you think your comments were hard to follow?  

Now, on the subject of what may/may not be on topic, I think we have a breakdown in communication.   Your preferred method is to make a declaration, indicate you are unwilling to consider context of any sort, and demand an answer to whatever narrow question you have constructed.  In my opinion, that's not dialogue or a reasonable exchange of thought, that's a cross-examination.  

I have no interest in being cross-examined, I think it's silly to assume I would, but it's really ok.  I don't care. 

I understand that you have no interest in answering a question after I challenged your assertion.

That's my point.

48 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I understand that you have no interest in answering a question after I challenged your assertion.

That's my point.

I am happy that you have reached the enlightenment stage.  I understood you from the get-go, but if repeating yourself multiple times helps you work through issues, I'm happy to have partnered with you here. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

59 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I am happy that you have reached the enlightenment stage.  I understood you from the get-go, but if repeating yourself multiple times helps you work through issues, I'm happy to have partnered with you here. 

I'm glad that that you have finally admitted that you can't answer a question after you make a false assertion.

You're very flowery while ducking and covering.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Your truth is yours, Kemp, and I applaud you for your commitment to your cause.  

leh-nerd skin-erd continues to type words irrelevant to the discussion because he is afraid to answer. These are his future contributions:

Grapes.

Scandinavia.

Running in the park.

2 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

Walls less closed according to CBS radio news at 3 PM

https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/27/politics/trump-mar-a-lago-special-counsel/index.html

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

"If I was still president I could just declassify these docs...." 

Guilty 

Remember that the charges do not require the documents to be classified. 

Even if he declassified them, he’s guilty. 

His fate was sealed when he had someone secretly take documents from the storage closet and told his lawyer everything was in there. If he had just given everything back, he wouldn’t be facing charges. 

• Like (+1) 4

On 6/1/2023 at 11:40 AM, BillsFanNC said:

Hillary created her own private server in her home therby bypassing the security measures in place on official government servers.

But don't worry, she was just careless and there was no intent when she intentionally created her own private unsecured server in her home in order to bypass secure government servers.

You people are friggin clowns.

BuT hEr SeRvErS

Karen Psyop upstaged AGAIN by the most corrupt POTUS in our lifetime.

3 hours ago, Kemp said:

leh-nerd skin-erd continues to type words irrelevant to the discussion because he is afraid to answer. These are his future contributions:

Grapes.

Scandinavia.

Running in the park.

I responded earlier, didn’t like how it made me feel and deleted it a short time later.  

I had a very cool Saab for about 5 years (one of those you really like, or really hate), love grapes and am not much of a runner.  I did roller skate through a very nice public park in Minneapolis in the late 80s. 

Have a good night, Kemper. 

2 hours ago, Governor said:

Oh Donald!

He’s going away for the rest of his life. They done playing with this fool.

What a sloppy criminal. 

One of the many problems he has right now is his out.  Normally a case/cases like this would resolve through a plea.  Inasmuch as he's a lying d-bag, I'd be reluctant to cut a deal with this guy because I don't trust him not to pull a Chris Collins later on and whine on every "conservative" network around about how he was "coerced."  Many defendants, of course, do such a thing, but this guy and his history are different.  So the feds might run this clown through a jury or juries and go for the throat. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

One of the many problems he has right now is his out.  Normally a case/cases like this would resolve through a plea.  Inasmuch as he's a lying d-bag, I'd be reluctant to cut a deal with this guy because I don't trust him not to pull a Chris Collins later on and whine on every "conservative" network around about how he was "coerced."  Many defendants, of course, do such a thing, but this guy and his history are different.  So the feds might run this clown through a jury or juries and go for the throat. 

Yep. I don’t think any deals will be available to him. They’re stacking charges just like they would to a drug dealer on the street. He’s finished.

• Like (+1) 3