The Walls be Closing

Kemp

7 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I wish you happiness, friend, but this no way to get there.  Religious bigotry is not cool.  I'll pray for you regardless, but consider:

No tolerance, no peace.  Know tolerance, know peace.  

I wrote something bigoted about religion?

In the past, I may have said something against someone who falsely cloaked themselves in religion, for example Trump.

Take the time he said “Nobody reads the Bible more than me.” 

Literally no one believes that if they have an IQ over 90.

Now I'm your "friend" until you prove what a phony you are next time.

Are you one of those self-proclaimed Evangelists who hasn't been in a church in many years?

• Like (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, Kemp said:

In his life, a couple of things you'd be embarrassed about if it were you, unless you too are a sociopath, but I'm glad you raised that point because it's pure bullshiite.

The proof of that is if he is found guilty of the serious charges he's facing, you won't accept the verdict and you'll remain with him.

Tell me I'm wrong.

All you do is project, much like your lord and savior.

You're talking a lot, but you're not saying thing. *TH

Has any Democrat who lost the Presidency ever failed to concede when it was ruled that they lost?

Trump still hasn't and neither have some of the dolts here. 

This is delightful.  The entire democrat establishment, including the popular vote president, suggested the elections was stolen for the duration of Trump's presidency.   Hillary conceded, heart broken, dreams dashed and immediately joined a 4 year campaign alleging the election was stolen. 

Was Trump elected fairly in 2016? Did he steal the election?  Do tell. 

• Haha (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

This is delightful.  The entire democrat establishment, including the popular vote president, suggested the elections was stolen for the duration of Trump's presidency.   Hillary conceded, heart broken, dreams dashed and immediately joined a 4 year campaign alleging the election was stolen. 

Hoax.  None of that, like, actually happened. 

Edited by SectionC3
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

In order for a cult to exist, there must be a leader who can't be contradicted. 

Obviously, Trump is that.

Who is the equivalent on the other side? 

He can't answer that truthfully. It would cause a short circuit.

He can only say what about....

Literally every conservative on this board has said they aren’t voting Trump or at least rushed to his defense.   

Trump isn’t what’s being defended or scrutinized. 

It’s the police state that’s going after him - the political opposition - of all this was reversed what would you say about Trump.  We all know.  “This is worse then Nazi Germany.”

And they are dragging out the soap opera to coincide with elections.  

But I’ll ask again since you didn’t answer the first time - what’s Trump guilty of?  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Kemp said:

In the past, I may have said something against someone who falsely cloaked themselves in religion, for example Trump.

Are you one of those self-proclaimed Evangelists who hasn't been in a church in many years?

You're wrong. I will accept a guilty verdict. I honestly hope the prosecution has enough to do this. But dang man, it's been 7yrs of this and it's growing old on everyone, including many independents. You either have the goods on him or you don't. Get'r done

You're claiming he's already guilty and should be strung up before due process runs it course. Isn't that what you've posted?

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Libs don’t understand the actions of this administration set a precedent they haven’t even contemplated yet.   

This is so very true and has hurt the nation for decades, if not centuries, to come

10 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

what’s Trump guilty of?

Remains to be determined. You know, innocent until and all that.

What do I think of the cases filed against him?

- NY case based on falsifying a business record (the Stormy Daniels payoff): stupid case to bring. Bragg has an arguable legal theory, but it's a stretch. Stupid anyway.

- Classified documents case: looks solid to me. Trump's main defense ("I'm the President, I can declassify anything just by thinking about it") refuted by his own recorded words. Some non-LOL defenses here, and a very favorable judge for him, but it looks solid to me. 

- Jan 6 case that's being worked up now: also seems like a strong theory. Keep in mind that there's Trump the Candidate and Trump the President. He blurred the two more than anyone else in history. He sought to intimidate election officials to find him votes. And we'll see, but it appears that Smith will have a witness or two willing to testify that he knew he lost, showing that his statements were not of the order of "since I know I got more votes than Biden, I need you to keep working to count them accurately," but rather on the order of "go out there as a good Republican and help me perpetrate a fraud."

Edited by The Frankish Reich

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Remains to be determined. You know, innocent until and all that.

What do I think of the cases filed against him?

- NY case based on falsifying a business record (the Stormy Daniels payoff): stupid case to bring. Bragg has an arguable legal theory, but it's a stretch. Stupid anyway.

- Classified documents case: looks solid to me. Trump's main defense ("I'm the President, I can declassify anything just by thinking about it") refuted by his own recorded words. Some non-LOL defenses here, and a very favorable judge for him, but it looks solid to me. 

- Jan 6 case that's being worked up now: also seems like a strong theory. Keep in mind that there's Trump the Candidate and Trump the President. He blurred the two more than anyone else in history. He sought to intimidate election officials to find him votes. And we'll see, but it appears that Smith will have a witness of two willing to testify that he knew he lost, showing that his statements were not of the order of "since I know I got more votes than Biden, I need you to keep working to count them accurately," but rather on the order of "go out there as a good Republican and help me perpetrate a fraud."

And all of this is complete bull ***t.

Banana Republic level embarrassing.   

Stormy Daniels 

Classified documents that is beyond laughable 

January 6 - go ahead quote the other things he said about going home.  

• Disagree 1

No, but AG Cruz will. 

Wooooooo hoooooooo lawfare forever!

‘Merica!!! 

4 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

it's been his entire life.  but how long did it take to get Al Capone in jail?  Some criminals are good at getting away with stuff.

Sometimes it takes awhile to make up crimes.  

Another good question.  

This is why they’re fleeing to State Run Threads. 

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Literally every conservative on this board has said they aren’t voting Trump or at least rushed to his defense.   

It’s the police state that’s going after him - the political opposition - of all this was reversed what would you say about Trump.  We all know.  “This is worse then Nazi Germany.”

But I’ll ask again since you didn’t answer the first time - what’s Trump guilty of?  

You aren’t a conservative.  At best you’re a conservacommie. 

25 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

You're wrong. I will accept a guilty verdict. I honestly hope the prosecution has enough to do this. But dang man, it's been 7yrs of this and it's growing old on everyone, including many independents. You either have the goods on him or you don't. Get'r done

You're claiming he's already guilty and should be strung up before due process runs it course. Isn't that what you've posted?

This is so very true and has hurt the nation for decades, if not centuries, to come

Hoax.  This hasn’t been going on for seven years.  The conduct now in question occurred after November 2020. 

Edited by SectionC3

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Never an answer from you. Always what about......

43 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I already answered. You can read it.

Yes, all the folks defending Trump here won't be voting for him. Sure.

In one breath you fume about the Democrats and treat Trump like he's an innocent.

In another, you say none of you will vote for him.

If he isn't guilty of anything and the Democrats are evil, why wouldn't you vote for him?

This is an extreme logic failure, but I'm used to that.

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

If he isn't guilty of anything and the Democrats are evil, why wouldn't you vote for him?

I honestly didn't vote for him in either 2016 or 2020. I won't be voting for him in 2024 either.

His character doesn't deserve my vote, whether he's guilty of a crime or not. I made that decision 8yrs ago.

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Attorney General Cruz is going to be very busy in DeSantis first term……

Libs don’t understand the actions of this administration set a precedent they haven’t even contemplated yet.   

Yeah, who can forget that it was too late to put Garland on the Supreme Court, but wasn't too late, even though it was much later, when it flipped.

Cruz is busy now investigating Barbie.

By the way, would you suck off a man who insulted your wife, like Cruz did?

24 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

You aren’t a conservative.  At best you’re a conservacommie. 

Hoax.  This hasn’t been going on for seven years.  The conduct now in question occurred after November 2020. 

Now do russia, russia, russia

4 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I already answered. You can read it.

Yes, all the folks defending Trump here won't be voting for him. Sure.

In one breath you fume about the Democrats and treat Trump like he's an innocent.

In another, you say none of you will vote for him.

Um…..because a good chunk of the electorate is voting on “no more drama please and stay off Twitter.”

47 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

When one party refuses to say that their guy is guilty, even after some of them yelled that he was guilty, and the court system can be delayed for years, things drag out. Whose fault is that? 

How do you explain the comments and behavior of the Republican Speaker of the House?

Was he lying when he said Trump was responsible for 1/6 or when he later said Trump did nothing wrong?

I would particularly like to hear your opinion on that.

5 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Um…..because a good chunk of the electorate is voting on “no more drama please and stay off Twitter.”

So, you're not voting for Trump.

Why not?

Trump threatens America with more violence if he is found guilty.

DOUG WAGNER: Is it something that concerns you of the people making sure that they don’t go out of their right mind if something like that happens, if that, for example, they do say — Jack Smith says, OK, I’m going to put Donald Trump in jail?

DONALD TRUMP: I think it’s a very dangerous thing to even talk about, because we do have a tremendously passionate group of voters, much more passion than they had in 2020 and much more passion than they had in 2016.

I think it would be very dangerous.

That's the guy the cult members love. Remember when Republicans claimed to be for law and order?

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

DOUG WAGNER: Is it something that concerns you of the people making sure that they don’t go out of their right mind if something like that happens, if that, for example, they do say — Jack Smith says, OK, I’m going to put Donald Trump in jail?

DONALD TRUMP: I think it’s a very dangerous thing to even talk about, because we do have a tremendously passionate group of voters, much more passion than they had in 2020 and much more passion than they had in 2016.

That's the guy the cult members love. Remember when Republicans claimed to be for law and order?

K.  

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

Yes, you declared that my lord and savior did nothing but project.  Was that meant to a be a compliment?  It read kinda hostile to be honest. 

Look, big picture, you don't have to explain yourself to me about the people that you judge, or comments you make about people who hold different opinions than you do.  I understand people lose control of their emotions from time to time, and it's important to forgive. 

I forgive you for the insulting comments you sent my way, and for you making me feel like I should respond in kind.  No, I'm not a self-proclaimed Evangelist--at a minimum words matter and I didn't "self-proclaim" it. 

In closing, yes, I consider you my friend in spite of our disagreements.  Maybe not as close as the 183 friends I have on Facebook, and definitely not as good as friend as my friend  @muppy, but we can never have too many friends. 

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Kemp said:

When one party refuses to say that their guy is guilty, even after some of them yelled that he was guilty, and the court system can be delayed for years, things drag out. Whose fault is that? 

How do you explain the comments and behavior of the Republican Speaker of the House?

Was he lying when he said Trump was responsible for 1/6 or when he later said Trump did nothing wrong?

I would particularly like to hear your opinion on that.

So, you're not voting for Trump.

Why not?

Jan 6 has become so political by both sides finding the truth is hard for guys like you and I. Trump was not a leader for the country that day. Very poor character, like I've stated. All regular folk like you and I do anymore is to point out the other side.

But here we are today, with some really bad precedent set going forward. I don't think we'll ever be the same. Spiked up (I'm not going to say trumped up) impeachment charges over russia shyt that it certainly looks like the Dems were more guilty of than the any repubs were. Neither side was innocent, and of course russia was intent on screwing everyone up as much as they could. Russia couldn't be more happy that both sides here are pointing fingers. They couldn't have wished for anything better.

A year or two before Jan 6 we were burning all kinds of shyt down, both sides blaming the other.  It's been a really horrible 7 yrs for our country.

Nobody's happy. And I certainly won't defend anyone that had anything to do with it, on either side of the aisle. We've got a ton of housecleaning to do.

40 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Now who can argue with that? I think we're all indebted to Kemp for clearly stating what needed to be said. Not only was it authentic frontier gibberish, it expressed a courage little seen in this day and age.

1 hour ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

Now who can argue with that? I think we're all indebted to Kemp for clearly stating what needed to be said. Not only was it authentic frontier gibberish, it expressed a courage little seen in this day and age.

I missed where he said the Sheriff is a n........😀

8 hours ago, aristocrat said:

can you point out to where I supported Jan 6? I bet you can’t 

I will give you another shot.

You say you didn't support 1/6.

Why were the rioters there?

Is there a possible explanation other than because Trump told them the election was stolen from them?

Once that is established as truth, how could a sane person support him?

Just now, Chris farley said:

its friday and the walls are still standing.

Yes they are.

The trials haven't started yet.

You might still be able to say that for quite a while, but trials eventually end.

Enjoy it all until even you understand it all.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I will give you another shot.

You say you didn't support 1/6.

Why were the rioters there?

Is there a possible explanation other than because Trump told them the election was stolen from them?

Once that is established as truth, how could a sane person support him?

Yes they are.

The trials haven't started yet.

You might still be able to say that for quite a while, but trials eventually end.

Enjoy it all until even you understand it all.

• Like (+1) 1