The Walls be Closing

Kemp

Trump posted on Truth Social that the stenographer couldn't stop sobbing and kept saying I'm sorry during his latest hearing. The post is now deleted. 

Why do so many people cry in pain for Trump?

They don't, but he sure does like making up stories about it unless he actually believes it.

Not sure which scenario is scarier.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

What is the difference? The Republican Party has been hijacked by the trump-humpers. That is the party now 

The left keeps saying that.  But at least the right knows the establishment gop is trash. You all keep thinking the lying corporate dnc is the solution 

• Agree 2

Another day goes by where Trump supporters can't explain why they say Dems are Communists while they support the guy who ALWAYS  praises the same 3 Communist dictators. 

Best reason given so far is he misspoke. How many times does someone have to misspeak, before Trump supporters understand he means it?

Or is it that his supporters also want a leader like one of those 3?

If Trump was a fictional movie from 10 years ago, people would have laughed at the impossibilty of the premise.

Thankfully, the walls be closing.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

28 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

The left keeps saying that.  But at least the right knows the establishment gop is trash. You all keep thinking the lying corporate dnc is the solution 

Finally, we share common ground.

The establishment GOP is was trash.

Don't  worry about them. They no longer exist.

7 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Another day goes by where Trump supporters can't explain why they say Dems are Communists while they support the guy who ALWAYS  praises the same 3 Communist dictators. 

Best reason given so far is he misspoke. How many times does someone have to misspeak, before Trump supporters understand he means it?

If Trump was a fictional movie from 10 years ago, people would have laughed at the impossibilty of the premise.

"Chris Farley" is the greatest example of all this. His best efforts are emojis.

Edited by Kemp
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Yeah. You got him this time.  And for someone you dispose, you sure seem to know a lot about him and what he has said. 

The line between trumper and TDS is blurred anymore.  

Like two of the same.  Hanging on his every word.  Obsessed with his every action.  

2 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Finally, we share common ground.

The establishment GOP is was trash.

Don't  worry about them. They no longer exist.

"Chris Farley" is the greatest example of all this. His best efforts are emojis.

You quoted yourself referencing trump.  Yup.  You just confirmed it 

1 minute ago, Chris farley said:

Yeah. You got him this time.  And for someone you dispose, you sure seem to know a lot about him and what he has said. 

The line between trumper and TDS is blurred anymore.  

Like two of the same.  Hanging on his every word.  Obsessed with his every action.  

See, I told you this guy can't defend his position.

• Eyeroll 1

I'm not trying. I just pointed out how tds folks are obsessed with him as trumpers.  You quote him.  You know what he says and does.  You make entire threads about him. 

Tds and trumpism are about the same. 

Your replies are the example.

I don't care what he said or some strawman position of his or yours 

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

The GOP most certainly does not have the solutions, but at the same time democrats are most definitely the cause of most of our problems. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Andy1 said:

I give Trump credit for his project warp speed putting the government backing to vaccine development. I still don’t understand why he didn’t capitalize on it and talk about winning the war against Covid. He could have sold Trump branded masks, etc. I guess he didn’t want to slow down the economy. If he put his full force behind stopping Covid, I think he would have been re-elected. 

He would have been re-elected if not for all the unrequested , unverified paper ballots. 

11 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

watch Dopesick.  I was a good  guy..  Many bad  guys.Rudygulianini is absolutely evil.  .  The federal judge is a saint.

rot in hell 

rudy.

I have no idea what you're talking about and not sure what it has to do with what you quoted, but carry on.

11 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

for starters, you

For starters me what?  You're not making a lot of sense in your responses.  Are you deep in the sauce or something?  I hope you're okay.

Edited by reddogblitz

22 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I have no idea what you're talking about and not sure what it has to do with what you quoted, but carry on.

For starters me what?  You're not making a lot of sense in your responses.  Are you deep in the sauce or something?  I hope you're okay.

combination of overindulgence and new computer.  gonna have to see if Amazon will take this lousy computer back..   MacBooks are way better.  On a positive note, a poster on the music thread said she loved me.  well, I certainly hope she is a she...

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

combination of overindulgence and new computer.  gonna have to see if Amazon will take this lousy computer back..   MacBooks are way better.  On a positive note, a poster on the music thread said she loved me.  well, I certainly hope she is a she...

its 2023 hope is all thats required now.

14 hours ago, Chris farley said:

I'm not trying. I just pointed out how tds folks are obsessed with him as trumpers.  You quote him.  You know what he says and does.  You make entire threads about him. 

Tds and trumpism are about the same. 

Your replies are the example.

I don't care what he said or some strawman position of his or yours 

What strawman position of Trump's are you referring to?

You can't answer the Communist question. That's the point.

14 hours ago, SUNY_amherst said:

“establishment” also known as experienced, or prepared.

Those are traditionally seen as good qualities. Only dummies pick a reality tv guy who doesn’t know shite and is just winging it 

Where did you get this definition from?  This page lists definitions from more than 10 dictionaries and the words "experience" and "prepared" are not on it.

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/establishment

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Ask the woke to define CULT…😂

A cult is a situation in which people admire and care about something or someone very much or too much.

Trump supporters are no longer Republicans. They believe everything Trump says even if it is known to be factually incorrect. 

They are members of a cult.