The Walls be Closing

Kemp

4 hours ago, Chris farley said:

So did the walls come in today?  or are we waiting for the next act?

But him being charged sure got Ukraine leaks and bank runs out of the cycle.

Why do you support a Communist?

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/19/2023 at 7:19 AM, Kemp said:

Please explain how Dems are Commies yet you support a man who adores the three biggest Communist dictators in the world. 

Please explain how you support a man who tried to overthrow America?

I've posed this numerous times and none of you can do anything but pretend you're asleep.

• Like (+1) 2

Another week and them walls still have not fallen.

On 4/20/2023 at 7:20 PM, SUNY_amherst said:

he was wrong for saying that. All trump-humpers compare him to Jesus, not “many”

even Fox News does. Last week when talking about trump’s arrest one of the blonde bimbos on that network said “it is not uncommon for world leaders to be arrested like trump, MLK, Nelson Mandela, even Jesus!”

I about fell out my chair laughing!

So you watch fox news, or that was one of the other commentary sites talking about fox news?

3 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

It is important to be well rounded and watch a variety of news sources. Only the ignorant stick to one source to confirm or validate their soft feelings

ugh, you think commentary sites are news.

every time you watch or click, you are feeding the beast.

just saying.

Edited by Chris farley

On 4/28/2023 at 11:00 AM, redtail hawk said:

Saw a clip of her from I don't know when juxtaposed with a Law and Order SVU clip. She got her story from an SVU episode.

The walls are closing in on Hunter though.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Wacka said:

Saw a clip of her from I don't know when juxtaposed with a Law and Order SVU clip. She got her story from an SVU episode.

The walls are closing in on Hunter though.

the incident in Bergdorf predated the first episode of SVU.  Why do you MAGA's tie yourselves into knots defending this POS?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12043241/Journalist-cries-testifies-Trump-sexually-assaulted-Melania-nearby.html

and you just don't seem to get that almost no one on the left cares what happens to Hunter.  He's as big a loser as Don Jr.  If he broke the law, he should pay.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

the incident in Bergdorf predated the first episode of SVU.  Why do you MAGA's tie yourselves into knots defending this POS?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12043241/Journalist-cries-testifies-Trump-sexually-assaulted-Melania-nearby.html

and you just don't seem to get that almost no one on the left cares what happens to Hunter.  He's as big a loser as Don Jr.  If he broke the law, he should pay.

LMAO as you all railed about the trump kids for years.  

hold the same opinion if its found he was using his dad's office for financial gain?  

5 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

LMAO as you all railed about the trump kids for years.  

hold the same opinion if its found he was using his dad's office for financial gain?  

Highly doubtful 

• Like (+1) 1