The Walls be Closing

Kemp

10 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

No. He wasn’t. Just swayed and manipulated by scumbags

So I was right.  You had another dumb premise.  why can't you just admit you said something dumb and by your own admission wrong?

Edited by reddogblitz

43 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

No. He wasn’t. Just swayed and manipulated by scumbags

Maybe he listened to Kamala?  Because he obviously knew Trump was instrumental in getting the vaccines out as fast as they did and a big proponent of them, right?

I give Trump credit for his project warp speed putting the government backing to vaccine development. I still don’t understand why he didn’t capitalize on it and talk about winning the war against Covid. He could have sold Trump branded masks, etc. I guess he didn’t want to slow down the economy. If he put his full force behind stopping Covid, I think he would have been re-elected. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

20 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Both impacts along with rising Gen Z will make it very difficult for republicans to win statewide races in purple states. Their party is surviving on gerrymandering and rural states. What has gone under reported is the 13 states with republican controlled legislatures that have changed election laws to allow the legislature to decide close elections. Their goal is to be able to “legally” flip a close election for the Republican candidate.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

Can’t see the forest for the trees  MAGA !

Take your "MAGA" and stuff it where the sun don't shine.

I love how anytime I or anyone  disagrees with you automatically they are MAGA.  I didn't vote for President Trump and never will. I'm probably going to switch my affiliation from D to R so I can vote against him in the primary. I don't know if our country can survive a Biden/Trump rematch.

It does make sense though.  I have a lefty in my life who does the same as do several other lefty posters here.  As soon as you disagree you're a Trumper or worse and the name calling and insults ensue.

But you know what?  I don't take any of yalls arguments seriously cuz if you have to resort to name calling and insults it means you ain't got nuthin'.  If you did you could back it up with logic. Evidently you can't.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I love how anytime I or anyone  disagrees with you automatically they are MAGA.  I didn't vote for President Trump and never will. I'm probably going to switch my affiliation from D to R so I can vote against him in the primary. I don't know if our country can survive a Biden/Trump rematch.

It does make sense though.  I have a lefty in my life who does the same as do several other lefty posters here.  As soon as you disagree you're a Trumper or worse and the name calling and insults ensue.

But you know what?  I don't take any of yalls arguments seriously cuz if you have to resort to name calling and insults it means you ain't got nuthin'.  If you did you could back it up with logic. Evidently you can't.

Bowing penitently.  Play on.  Just don't die for this ridiculous ideology.  I don't know you but all life is sacred, right?

Edited by redtail hawk

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Maybe he listened to Kamala?  Because he obviously knew Trump was instrumental in getting the vaccines out as fast as they did and a big proponent of them, right?

👆🤡 Claims he didn’t vote for Conald but always there for him like his DEPENDs®

42 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

ya know...this guy owns the best shop in town.  I respect him and he respects me.  If he thought I owed him something, he'd bill me and I'd pay promptly.  We're good.  Isn't that what's it about.  I'd have loved to save his son but I couldn't.  And still we're good.

Edited by redtail hawk

47 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Bowing penitently.  Play on.  Just don't die for this ridiculous ideology.  I don't know you but all life is sacred, right?

What ridiculous ideology?  That someone should be able to logically explain their opinions without resorting to name calling and insults?

• Disagree 1

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

watch Dopesick.  I was a good  guy..  Many bad  guys.Rudygulianini is absolutely evil.  .  The federal judge is a saint.

F'in fascists suck.  The alternative on the right is a bunch of meth and fentanyl heads.  Easy choice. on the right.  Just say no fo  the losers.

Edited by redtail hawk