The Walls be Closing

Kemp

Just now, Doc said:

Nope.  You need more than "they thought..." to get Trump on this. 

So, at this point you would at least concede that the folks who stormed the Capitol WERE Trump supporters and not Antifa, and that in their minds they thought Trump gave them the instructions to do so.

Sedition.

They're getting closer.

• Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

I have a really hard time seeing Trump go down for seditious conspiracy. Stone, Rudy, and Eastman maybe, but I haven’t seen anything that hints that they have the goods on Trump himself. 

His legal jeopardy is Fulton County for election interference, and the special counsel for obstruction, mishandling of government documents, wire fraud, and probably a couple other things too. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Kemp said:

So, at this point you would at least concede that the folks who stormed the Capitol WERE Trump supporters and not Antifa, and that in their minds they thought Trump gave them the instructions to do so.

Sedition.

They're getting closer.

😂

image.gif

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

6 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Sedition.

They're getting closer.

I've always said that what they did was stupid but of their own volition.  Again "I thought he told me to do it" isn't a valid defense.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

apologize to your wife or husband, doesn’t effect me

As long as you've got things plugged up, I'm fine with it.

And, it's great that you can't even try to disagree with what I posted earlier. Good to see you understand what's happening in court. Tough day for you and your seditionist friends.

16 minutes ago, Doc said:

Not in our current banana republic. This absolutely will be a springboard to get the great orange blowhard. 

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

I've always said that what they did was stupid but of their own volition.  Again "I thought he told me to do it" isn't a valid defense.

Stupid AND criminal.

I have to give you credit for admitting it was Trump supporters. Some of your buddies here can't admit that. Congrats on showing some integrity.

BTW, why do you think they were there that day?

Edited by Kemp

Just now, Kemp said:

As long as you've got things plugged up, I'm fine with it.

And, it's great that you can't even try to disagree with what I posted earlier. Good to see you understand what's happening in court. Tough day for you and your seditionist friends.

Lol I could care less about these tool bags going to jail for believing in any politician so much to get tossed in jail especially orange man…. 

Similarly it is hilarious seeing you demisheep circle jerking each other about a nationally embarrassing event which is just one microcosm of the dysfunctional political machine you and your ilk also willfully perpetuate. 

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Lol I could care less about these tool bags going to jail for believing in any politician so much to get tossed in jail especially orange man…. 

Similarly it is hilarious seeing you demisheep circle jerking each other about a nationally embarrassing event which is just one microcosm of the dysfunctional political machine you and your ilk also willfully perpetuate. 

When you try to overthrow a government at the behest of a criminal, stuff happens.  

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Kemp said:

When you try to overthrow a government at the behest of a criminal, stuff happens.  

overthrow. 😂 

We are so fortunate AOC shivering under her desk 5 blocks away made enough noise scare those idiots into to leaving after 45 minutes of DEADLY INSURRECTION 😂 

it fascinating that these dumb maga people are the biggest sycophantic morons on the continent but simultaneously had the cunning organization and manpower that they could have executed a coup with bear spray and napsacks…. so deluded by the narratives. 

😮💨 we got so lucky horned hat guy didn’t find the secret genie lantern that makes him king. 

17 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Not in our current banana republic. This absolutely will be a springboard to get the great orange blowhard. 

They'll try.  But (still) won't get anywhere.

17 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Stupid AND criminal.

I have to give you credit for admitting it was Trump supporters. Some of your buddies here can't admit that. Congrats on showing some integrity.

BTW, why do you think they were there that day?

I think the vast majority were there to protest.  I have no doubt there were some at least outside who weren't Trump supporters and there to cause trouble Ray Epps).  The vast majority trespassed and deserved to be charged as such, but many are/were being held inappropriately on trumped-up charges.

The PB's appear to have wanted to do more since they brought guns to DC (but not to the Capitol).  I think you can argue they deserved more than what others got, but not this.

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

overthrow. 😂 

We are so fortunate AOC shivering under her desk 5 blocks away made enough noise scare those idiots into to leaving after 45 minutes of DEADLY INSURRECTION 😂 

it fascinating that these dumb maga people are the biggest sycophantic morons on the continent but simultaneously had the cunning organization and manpower that they could have executed a coup with bear spray and napsacks…. so deluded by the narratives. 

😮💨 we got so lucky horned hat guy didn’t find the secret genie lantern that makes him king. 

Um, the ones who tried to overthrow the government were the Republicans who tried to inject phony electors and not approve the election results. The violent dolts were trying to help.

You really didn't know that?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

They'll try.  But (still) won't get anywhere.

I think the vast majority were there to protest.  I have no doubt there were some at least outside who weren't Trump supporters and there to cause trouble Ray Epps).  The vast majority trespassed and deserved to be charged as such, but many are/were being held inappropriately on trumped-up charges.

The PB's appear to have wanted to do more since they brought guns to DC (but not to the Capitol).  I think you can argue they deserved more than what others got, but not this.

At least you don't claim it was a tourism event like many on your team.

19 minutes ago, Kemp said:

At least you don't claim it was a tourism event like many on your team.

For many it was.  For a minority, there might have been more sinister intentions, but not bringing weapons to the Capitol meant there was no threat of the government being overthrown.

• Agree 1

I have to agree with Kemp on this one. Everyone knows that the proper way to overthrow the government is to make up fake stories about your political opponent and then we he tries to look into the blatantly obvious corruption, impeach him for asking questions about it. I mean…duh! 

• Thank you (+1) 1