The Walls be Closing

Kemp

9 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I have to agree with Kemp on this one. Everyone knows that the proper way to overthrow the government is to make up fake stories about your political opponent and then we he tries to look into the blatantly obvious corruption, impeach him for asking questions about it. I mean…duh! 

So many "scandals" debunked with time.  I think most people now believe Joke and idiot boy should have been investigated.  Russian collusion?  Pffft.  Trump was responsible for Wuhan virus when we had more deaths under Joke despite vaccines and treatments?

29 minutes ago, Doc said:

For many it was.  For a minority, there might have been more sinister intentions, but not bringing weapons to the Capitol meant there was no threat of the government being overthrown.

A minority?

I haven't seen a breakdown of the numbers.

So, I've asked a few times. How about an answer? Why were the crowds there?

Flagpoles were used as weapons, but the greater threat came from Republicans who refused to accept the results and illegally appointed illegal sets of electors. Right or wrong?

1 minute ago, Doc said:

So many "scandals" debunked with time.  I think most people now believe Joke and idiot boy should have been investigated.  Russian collusion?  Pffft.  Trump was responsible for Wuhan virus when we had more deaths under Joke despite vaccines and treatments?

I understand that staying on topic hurts your cause.

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

So, at this point you would at least concede that the folks who stormed the Capitol WERE Trump supporters and not Antifa, and that in their minds they thought Trump gave them the instructions to do so.

Sedition.

They're getting closer.

Westside still thinks it was Antifa. Even Doc thinks he's an idiot.

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

A minority?

I haven't seen a breakdown of the numbers.

So, I've asked a few times. How about an answer? Why were the crowds there?

Flagpoles were used as weapons, but the greater threat came from Republicans who refused to accept the results and illegally appointed illegal sets of electors. Right or wrong?

I already said the crowds were there to protest.  Again if they were there to overthrow the government, they would have brought weapons (and no, flag poles won't overthrow a government).  And the fake electors is bad and where they could get him.

Just now, Doc said:

I already said the crowds were there to protest.  Again if they were there to overthrow the government, they would have brought weapons (and no, flag poles won't overthrow a government).  And the fake electors is bad and where they could get him.

Why were they to protest?

Who told them to be there?

You can say it.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Why were they to protest?

Who told them to be there?

You can say it.

Doesn't matter who told them to be there.  People can protest at the Capitol, you know.  However no one told them to break into the Capitol (well, except for Ray Epps). 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Doesn't matter who told them to be there.  People can protest at the Capitol, you know.  However no one told them to break into the Capitol (well, except for Ray Epps). 

Since you can't bring yourself to say it.

They were there because Trump told them that the election was stolen from them. That's the only reason they were there.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Since you can't bring yourself to say it.

They were there because Trump told them that the election was stolen from them. That's the only reason they were there.

...and? 

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Doc said:

They'll try.  But (still) won't get anywhere.

In DC with a commie jury and an activist judge? 

It will be all she wrote for the orange man.

From there it will be just adding more grease to the already slippery slope to begin going after everyone else.

Attended a Trump rally anywhere at all? Donated to his campaign?  Actually participated in "our democracy" and voted for him? Defended him even though you don't like him  on a message board because you actually believed in constitutional principles?

You're next. 

Edited by BillsFanNC

On 3/24/2023 at 6:07 PM, SoCal Deek said:

Trump wasn’t elected because he was brilliant. He was elected because the American people were tired of being lied to by a corrupt government. 

OK, but do you agree in electing Trump we just got more lying?

2 minutes ago, Matt_In_NH said:

Yes absolutely. Even more blatant in your face lying from the media, commies in elected government, FBI, DOJ etc.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Yes absolutely. Even more blatant in your face lying from the media, commies in elected government, FBI, DOJ etc.

Does Trump lie? Yes.

Does Biden, Obama, Bush, Clinton etc. along with every single politician in history?

Yes.

It's a job requirement. In other news water is wet and the sky is blue, at least for some of us anyway.

But people only have a problem when politicians from the other team lie. Shocker.

What we ALL should condemn and be concerned about is when lying becomes rampant in supposedly  apolitical institutions like the media and high levels of law enforcement. 

But commies don't care when that kind of lying becomes prevalent as long as the lies help punish their enemies.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Matt_In_NH said:

Thanks Matt

You pulled my comment up from over a month ago? I have to admit it’s still fresh today. 
To answer your question, did Trump lie? I assume so. Everyone does from time to time. That doesn’t negate my comment though. I didn’t say he was elected because he always told the truth. He was elected because people felt he would call out Washington’s corrupt cabal of the media and seemingly permanent bureaucrats….and he did. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Agree 3

At least eight of the 16 Georgia Republicans who convened in December 2020 to declare Donald Trump the winner of the presidential contest despite his loss in the state have accepted immunity deals from Atlanta-area prosecutors investigating alleged election interference, according to a lawyer for the electors.

Prosecutors with the office of Fulton County District Attorney Fani T. Willis (D) told the eight that they will not be charged with crimes if they testify truthfully in her sprawling investigation into efforts by Trump, his campaign and his allies to overturn Joe Biden’s victory in Georgia, according to a brief filed Friday in Fulton County Superior Court by defense attorney Kimberly Bourroughs Debrow.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2023/05/05/fulton-county-georgia-trump-investigation-electors-immunity/

On 5/4/2023 at 8:26 PM, Doc said:

...and? 

Pretending to be a simpleton is odd behavior.

If Trump hadn't claimed over and over that the election was stolen and called for his followers to be there, J6 never happens. He wanted them to stop certification and praised them for the attempt. He's still praising them.

That's your guy.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2023/05/05/fulton-county-georgia-trump-investigation-electors-immunity/?utm_source=alert&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=wp_news_alert_revere&location=alert

Little fish turning on big fish.

The noose tightens,

The walls be closing.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Pretending to be a simpleton is odd behavior.

If Trump hadn't claimed over and over that the election was stolen and called for his followers to be there, J6 never happens. He wanted them to stop certification and praised them for the attempt. He's still praising them.

That's your guy.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2023/05/05/fulton-county-georgia-trump-investigation-electors-immunity/?utm_source=alert&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=wp_news_alert_revere&location=alert

Little fish turning on big fish.

The noose tightens,

The walls be closing.

Again, just because some people acted like idiots doesn't put it on Trump.  And again if you want to play that game, we could indict many Dem congresscritters over the Summer of 2020 insurrection.

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

On 5/5/2023 at 10:04 AM, BillsFanNC said:

Is the great orange menace lying here? 

No he is not.

Yes, we are in fact coming for the anti-American trash calling itself the MAGA movement. That is 100% right. 

Their kind has no place in modern society, and will be shunned and ostracized as such. 

• Vomit 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 5/6/2023 at 10:23 AM, Doc said:

Again, just because some people acted like idiots doesn't put it on Trump.  And again if you want to play that game, we could indict many Dem congresscritters over the Summer of 2020 insurrection.

It's a simple question. Can you answer it?

Would anyone have stormed the Capitol if Trump hadn't claimed hundreds of times that the election was stolen from them?

• Eyeroll 1