The Walls be Closing

Kemp

I knew @redtail hawk was a fraud when he tried to use his M.D. for  pandemic authority. 

The reality is that most MDs that didn't specialize in infectious disease know about as much about vaccines and virology as your average bio 200 level college grad. In other words nada.

@redtail hawk is a complete and total politicized pandemic charlatan. 

But im sure his cardiology mechanics skills are up to snuff. As long as you arent a MAGA patient of his that is.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

and?...Peterman has been in the NFL longer than JA yet one sucks and one is very good

FIFY

Have no idea what this means.  you helped me in my career?  translation pls.  do I supposedly owe you something?

Just because i dont agree with anything the left does doesn't make me maga no matter how many times you post it. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LeviF said:

Boomercons were so successful with the en masse bombing of the term "snowflake" against libs in 2016 that it has haunted them ever since. 

Hey, look!

Another one who can't stay on topic.

If you're a big Trump fan and Trump is a big fan of Communist dictators.....

You know the rest. Well, maybe not.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

8 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Hey, look!

Another one who can't stay on topic.

If you're a big Trump fan and Trump is a big fan of Communist dictators.....

You know the rest. Well, maybe not.

Monitor your own thread dude. You're not describing me.

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I knew @redtail hawk was a fraud when he tried to use his M.D. for  pandemic authority. 

The reality is that most MDs that didn't specialize in infectious disease know about as much about vaccines and virology as your average bio 200 level college grad. In other words nada.

@redtail hawk is a complete and total politicized pandemic charlatan. 

But im sure his cardiology mechanics skills are up to snuff. As long as you arent a MAGA patient of his that is.

Showing your ignorance yet again.  Every 1st year med student does Microbiology for a year.  Cardiologists do Internal Med residencies which include time with ID experts.  to be board certified in IM (and then Cards) one has to pass the IM boards.  Which, you guessed it, have an entire section of difficult ID questions.   Then they have to recertifytesting every 10 years.  but carry on...

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

41 minutes ago, Wacka said:

I did look it up. That's what I got. No mention of a fraternity.  Was it like Lambda Lambda Lambda? Oh and also down the page was what could have been Asian women  or Thai ladyboys. But nope, no fraternities

being disingenuous.  Who could have predicted that.  Or should I just use plain English and say, lying.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, Commsvet11 said:

Pretty much the members of the board not named chigoose, billstime, cofeeforcloseers, and look at you, you are back so let’s throw you the mix.

In other words, a bunch of rando lunatics on an internet message board are upset that another internet rando might be a “troll.”  If that is what concerns you, then you are a snowflake.  Sad. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Commsvet11 said:

Pretty much the members of the board not named chigoose, billstime, cofeeforcloseers, and look at you, you are back so let’s throw you the mix.

In other words - any one getting in the way of their narrative. 

I don’t understand why these freaks don’t stick with the circle jerk ATOP made especially for their master @derangedrhino.

Idiots 

• Like (+1) 2

54 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

being disingenuous.  Who could have predicted that.  Or should I just use plain English and say, lying.

I just posted what i found don the first page of the search.

Edited by Wacka

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/3948600-trump-appears-in-new-york-for-second-deposition-in-fraud-lawsuit/

“This civil case is ridiculous, just like all of the other Election Interference cases being brought against me,” he said in a Truth Social post. “If I had a fair judge, this case would have never happened. MAGA!”

He's made it a battle cry!

Edited by redtail hawk

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

In other words - any one getting in the way of their narrative. 

I don’t understand why these freaks don’t stick with the circle jerk ATOP made especially for their master @derangedrhino.

Idiots 

You of all people calling people idiots is peak irony. Good times

• Agree 2

7 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

your turn...he was clearly dog whistling approval to the scummy haters that make up a significant percentage of the MAGA movement.  but let's move on.  defend the other examples of hate I gave.  Hating is a core MAGA principle.

Dog whistles can only be heard by dogs. If you heard it what does it say about you?

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Dog whistles can only be heard by dogs. If you heard it what does it say about you?

I'd rather be a dog than a MAGA.  but here

dog whis·tle

noun

a high-pitched whistle used to train dogs, typically having a sound inaudible to humans.

a subtly aimed political message which is intended for, and can only be understood by, a particular group.

an addition to your vocabulary.  You're welcome.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

I'd rather be a dog than a MAGA.  but here

dog whis·tle

noun

a high-pitched whistle used to train dogs, typically having a sound inaudible to humans.

a subtly aimed political message which is intended for, and can only be understood by, a particular group.

an addition to your vocabulary.  You're welcome.

I understand.  Doesn't change anything.  

Your definition includes "can only be understood by, a particular group."

If you understand then you must be of the particular group according to your definition.  Seems you understand.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

If you understand then you must be of the particular group according to your definition.  Seems you understand.

Kind of like a political "whoever smelt it, dealt it." 

7 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

The definition is inexact.  but you get the idea.  knowing what the bad guys are thinking is necessary.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

Which part?  the part about Robert lee being a great general?  

Robert E. Lee was a great general according to historians. The Union wanted him to be their General but he turned them down.  Just because he was on the wrong side doesn't mean he wasn't. 

Of course he was a loser for joining the wrong side and what he was fighting for was evil.

But we asked curator Ward if he'd tell us who was the better general, and here is what he sent us.

The question has intrigued historians and armchair strategists since the Civil War itself. Lee is usually accounted the superior commander. He scored outrageous victories against the Army of the Potomac up until Gettysburg 1863, fighting against superior numbers and better supplied troops. His victory at Chancellorsville, where he divided his army three times in the face of the enemy while being outnumbered three to one, is a master class in the use of speed and maneuver as a force multiplier.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smithsonian-institution/which-general-was-better-ulysses-s-grant-or-robert-e-lee-180952005/

Saying he was a not a great general is like Bills fans saying Patrick Machines is not a great QB.  I football hate the guy, but he is great.

Edited by reddogblitz

5 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Robert E. Lee was a great general according to historians. The Union wanted him to be their General but he turned them down.  Just because he was on the wrong side doesn't mean he wasn't. 

Of course he was a loser for joining the wrong side and what he was fighting for was evil.

these two things are incompatible with great or even good.  He was a bad man.  And trump loved him...

and I don't think Mahommes would go to war to defend slavery.

Edited by redtail hawk

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

these two things are incompatible with great or even good.  He was a bad man.  And trump loved him...

and I don't think Mahommes would go to war to defend slavery.

Says who?  You?  LOL 😆

People are complex. Evil people can be good or even great at some things.

OJ Simpson evily killed his wife and Ron Goldman (allegedly).  Does that mean he was not a great football player?

Phil Spector shot his girlfriend in the mouth.  Pretty evil I'd say.  Does that mean he was not a great music producer?

Bill Cosby is truly evil IMHO for raping all those women. Does that mean he was not a great comedian?

I'm not defending Lee or Trump. I just think your pretense is ridiculous.

• Agree 1