The Walls be Closing

Kemp

34 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Remember when you called us snowflakes?

image.thumb.png.23a38e9d37ef6bc99f8eb8f939136839.png

Boomercons were so successful with the en masse bombing of the term "snowflake" against libs in 2016 that it has haunted them ever since. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

ah, an eye for an eye...or is it a tooth for a brain?  cool...

the small difference is that one of us is being truthful and the other not.

If you say so chief.  Youi just happened to retire and stumble on this site despite it being in existence for over 20 years, eh? 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

If you say so chief.  Youi just happened to retire and stumble on this site despite it being in existence for over 20 years, eh? 

oh are you a lawyer now?  change your screen name to Esq.

you really need to work on your case.  totally unconvincing

So do you need 20 years here to be bona fide?  doesn't seem that's a good measure given your posts.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

15 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

So do you need 20 years here to be bona fide?  doesn't seem that's a good measure given your posts.

Some of us have been here since the 1990s, before the crash.  you have only been here for less than 8 months. You are a newbie.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Message boards aren’t a very new thing the popularity was about 20 years ago, many users here have been here for years whenever a new user pops up particularly in the political section and parrots taking points, we are going to think you are a troll. Which you are by the way.

You come up thumping your chest you are a retired doctor that survived two malpractice suits not realizing there is a bunch of us on the right that are in medical and science professions so we aren’t just going to appeal to your authority because well …..we are intelligent. You couldn’t even have done your job if it wasn’t for people like me so you aren’t impressing anybody.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Wacka said:

Some of us have been here since the 1990s, before the crash.  you have only been here for less than 8 months. You are a newbie.

1 minute ago, Commsvet11 said:

Message boards aren’t a very new thing the popularity was about 20 years ago, many users here have been here for years whenever a new user pops up particularly in the political section and parrots taking points, we are going to think you are a troll. Which you are by the way.

You come up thumping your chest you are a retired doctor that survived two malpractice suits not realizing there is a bunch of us on the right that are in medical and science professions so we aren’t just going to appeal to your authority because well …..we are intelligent. You couldn’t even have done your job if it wasn’t for people like me so you aren’t impressing anybody.

Who is “we?”

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Wacka said:

and?...Peterman has been in the NFL longer than JA yet one sucks and one is very good

4 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Pretty much the members of the board not named chigoose, billstime, cofeeforcloseers, and look at you, you are back so let’s throw you the mix. MAGA's

FIFY

12 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

You couldn’t even have done your job if it wasn’t for people like me so you aren’t impressing anybody.

Have no idea what this means.  you helped me in my career?  translation pls.  do I supposedly owe you something?

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

and?...Peterman has been in the NFL longer than JA yet one sucks and one is very good

FIFY

You keep saying MAGA when it’s been made clear several members on here don’t care for Trump they just hate liberal agendas. You know why? We have one member who is knowledgeable in strategic military operations, great insight, but the 5 or 6 of you all scream “Your a Putin Lover” if it isn’t anything positive Ukraine.

We have another who is knowledgeable in firearms explains problems with gun bans the same 5 or 6 of you cry “Ban the AR-15 ban guns!”

We have a doctor and scientists who been here during the height of Covid who again great insight the same 5 or 6 all mock “Horse Worm medication derrr” 

And just this thread because you think someone is MAGA you tried to make yourself look better than him, problem is nobody cares because they are secure in their professions and expertise.

You agree with 5 or 6 clowns on here and keep using the tired MAGA mantra hey you may be a doctor but without any independent thought your just educated not intelligent.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

You keep saying MAGA when it’s been made clear several members on here don’t care for Trump they just hate liberal agendas. You know why? We have one member who is knowledgeable in strategic military operations, great insight, but the 5 or 6 of you all scream “Your a Putin Lover” if it isn’t anything positive Ukraine.

We have another who is knowledgeable in firearms explains problems with gun bans the same 5 or 6 of you cry “Ban the AR-15 ban guns!”

We have a doctor and scientists who been here during the height of Covid who again great insight the same 5 or 6 all mock “Horse Worm medication derrr” 

And just this thread because you think someone is MAGA you tried to make yourself look better than him, problem is nobody cares because they are secure in their professions and expertise.

You agree with 5 or 6 clowns on here and keep using the tired MAGA mantra hey you may be a doctor but without any independent thought your just educated not intelligent.

I'm none of those things, but I did sleep on Purple mattress last night. It's the best!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

your not either.  stop being a victim.  Win a debate.  Win an argument.  Then you can have bragging rights if you desire them.

Winning debates and arguments make one Intelligent? 

I would say critical thinking does but that’s just me.

Nope.  AOA, look it up.  One of us is being truthful and the other not.  Why do you MAGA's lie so much.  I guess you're emulating your master.

There it is! Instead of “NEEERDS” this guy screams “MAAAGA’s”

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I'm none of those things, but I did sleep on Purple mattress last night. It's the best!

You are the friendly neighbor who tries to find reason but unfortunately I have some bad news……The good Doctor Redtail has diagnosed you…and I’m so sorry to have to tell you this …you….you have “MAGA”

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Winning debates and arguments make one Intelligent? 

I would say critical thinking does but that’s just me.

ummm, debates are actually designed to measure critical thinking in competition.  critically think about that.

What's a neeerd?

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Nope.  AOA, look it up.  One of us is being truthful and the other not.  Why do you MAGA's lie so much.  I guess you're emulating your master.

Had to look up AOA. You're either an Osteopath or a Optician.😅

If you graduate last in your class and pass the boards, you are still a Doctor,

9 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

What's a neeerd?

Spent too nuch time  in the books, See Ogre.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Wacka said:

I would have thought anybody in STEM would know “NEEERDS!!!” Especially retirement age 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Alpha Omega Alpha is an honorary MD fraternity.  moron

but this has likely been useful.  No doubt @Doc was unaware.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

Alpha Omega Alpha is an honorary MD fraternity.  moron

I did look it up. That's what I got. No mention of a fraternity.  Was it like Lambda Lambda Lambda? Oh and also down the page was what could have been Asian women  or Thai ladyboys. But nope, no fraternities

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1