The worst Bills mock draft picks

damj

8 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Largely depends on how much it costs the Bills to move up and get him but I agree, not a good start at all.  I am fatigued with constantly picking up ok running backs high in the draft.  And I think the Florida QB was incredible at the Combine and he could go or should go before Levis imo.

Robinson is more than “ok”. He’s widely considered a top 5 player in the entire draft. That said…I don’t want to trade up for him either. If he falls to 27, then I’d be more than ok with it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 6

3 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

Robinson is more than “ok”. He’s widely considered a top 5 player in the entire draft. That said…I don’t want to trade up for him either. If he falls to 27, then I’d be more than ok with it. 

With saquon getting the franchise tag that made the possibility of Robinson falling to 27 much more likely. If saquon walked there was no way the giants don't take Robinson. But I'd still be very surprised if he makes it to 27, way too much talent.

Robinson RB, is a no-brainer if he's available at 27.  A unique talent who is a 3 down back and would more than replace Singletary.  Then OL in the 2nd. 

So much of the draft will depend upon whether the Bills resign Edmonds and/or Poyer.  Otherwise, the only two players I would be salivating over are Robinson or O'Cyrus Torrence, OL from Florida.  If they aren't available, a trade down into the early or mid 2nd would be okay.  

If Edmonds doesn't resign, LB will be a priority.  Campbell of Iowa or Sanders from Arkansas.

15 minutes ago, Mr. Irrelevant said:

Robinson RB, is a no-brainer if he's available at 27.  A unique talent who is a 3 down back and would more than replace Singletary.  Then OL in the 2nd. 

So much of the draft will depend upon whether the Bills resign Edmonds and/or Poyer.  Otherwise, the only two players I would be salivating over are Robinson or O'Cyrus Torrence, OL from Florida.  If they aren't available, a trade down into the early or mid 2nd would be okay.  

If Edmonds doesn't resign, LB will be a priority.  Campbell of Iowa or Sanders from Arkansas.

No brainer to go RB in first 🤷🏻‍♂️With OL, LB, WR, and S needs. Isn’t SB of Giants enough of a warning on RB’s in the first. The no brainer is to not go Robinson! 

2 minutes ago, Nitro said:

I wait until FA is over before paying attention to them. 

Yeah… they are pretty pointless before then… although supposedly there is “chatter” at the combine … although how much of this is smokescreen?

I don’t know whether I have just been more tuned out then normal this year but there doesn’t seem to be as many mocks going around …

On 3/7/2023 at 3:31 PM, John from Riverside said:

I love Bijan Robinson

If he is there, a 27 I am running the card up to the podium

But I am not trading picks up to get him if he’s gone before 27. He’s gone before 27 so be it take an offensive lineman instead.

image.png.58e771eafdc2be3e51ae0a6b06b4fcef.png

You better start now.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.