Aaron Rodgers talking with the Jets

Matt_In_NH

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I will say this does put a need on having a legit running game.  

You can’t expect to throw 35-40x against Miami and The Jets.  

They are vulnerable vs the run - and against TEs (RD 1 target)

Right, cause we never needed a run game til the Jets were legit. If it wasn't for Rodgers we coulda went for Deuce Vaughn and wasted more of Allen's career 

34 minutes ago, H2o said:

The Jets lost 6 one score games last year, mainly because of QB play. If they had a better QB last year they definitely would have made the Playoffs imo. Rodgers, if it's the 2020 & 2021 version, will help them a lot. But each season is a new one. Injuries happen, schedules change, and everything starts over new. 

Some would argue that means the coaching staff is incapable of winning close games.... 🤣

Just now, McBean said:

Not good. Not good at all.

Garret Wilson, Elijah Moore, Lazard, Breece Hall..

Not good.

How much of a factor will Breece be though? Didn't he suffer the same injury as Barkley. It took Barkley a couple of years to get back to his old self (last year). With Rodgers and Allen, we should have a primetime matchup between the Bills and Jets this year.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

is this a real question?  

It's been in the news..

Welp, he went on McAfee and said he gave the teams approval/notice last Friday, and the wait is on them! So maybe they shouldve been talking but havent?! 🤣

Whats the hold up? Git r dun!

27 minutes ago, teef said:

not at all.  they'll be much better, but even yesterday analysists on sirius nfl made the comment that the bills will still be the team to beat in the east.  it's a much closer conversation though.

You should save that segment and file it away for a rainy day.

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Welp, he went on McAfee and said he gave the teams approval/notice last Friday, and the wait is on them! So maybe they shouldve been talking but havent?! 🤣

Whats the hold up? Git r dun!

shocking. old news announced....

As I said, the Packers probably want more than Jets offer.   they will let them sweat this one, no hurry. 

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

shocking. old news announced....

As I said, the Packers probably want more than Jets offer.   they will let them sweat this one, no hurry. 

Well, the cap hit is still on their books until they trade him, and they have their own moves to make.

• Like (+1) 2

If I’m GB, I’m holding NJ hostage. They have all the leverage. Then if Rodgers doesn’t like it, tell him to retire and not get $50 million.

normally I’m on the side of nfl players but a guy who was once one of my favorite players has turned into one of the biggest douches in sport (next to Kyrie). The packers owe him nothing and he has gotten more money than 90% of athletes. Screw him (and the jets 😉). 

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

If I’m GB, I’m holding NJ hostage. They have all the leverage. Then if Rodgers doesn’t like it, tell him to retire and not get $50 million.

normally I’m on the side of nfl players but a guy who was once one of my favorite players has turned into one of the biggest douches in sport (next to Kyrie). The packers owe him nothing and he has gotten more money than 90% of athletes. Screw him (and the jets 😉). 

At this point, I think they’ll just be happy he’s gone.  

• Agree 2

26 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

All good players but who's on their offensive line? Better yet who's their backup QB?

I’m very annoyed by Rodgers but they will be really good. They were pretty decent with Mike White. 

28 minutes ago, JohninMinn. said:

Aaron is sure to irritate the woke Bills mafia.

What does woke even mean? The same people repeat the same talking points over and over again. 

Rodgers thinks you are dumb. He thinks he is smarter than everyone. He used to hid it better but he can’t hide that douche  anymore. People who don’t talk to their families is a giant red flag. 

3 minutes ago, Virgil said:

At this point, I think they’ll just be happy he’s gone.  

You’re right but it’s pretty BS. They have to take a giant cap hit while catering to his needs. I would be like 4 first rounders, maybe a receiver and defensive player.  New Jersey has no leverage.

6 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I’m very annoyed by Rodgers but they will be really good. They were pretty decent with Mike White. 

What does woke even mean? The same people repeat the same talking points over and over again. 

Rodgers thinks you are dumb. He thinks he is smarter than everyone. He used to hid it better but he can’t hide that douche  anymore. People who don’t talk to their families is a giant red flag. 

You’re right but it’s pretty BS. They have to take a giant cap hit while catering to his needs. I would be like 4 first rounders, maybe a receiver and defensive player.  New Jersey has no leverage.

I got the impression they were going to restructure his deal so that there wouldn’t be as much of a cap hit 

51 minutes ago, teef said:

not at all.  they'll be much better, but even yesterday analysists on sirius nfl made the comment that the bills will still be the team to beat in the east.  it's a much closer conversation though.

Analysists never go out on a limb til it's already happened. Then they are safe. Everyone knows the hardest piece to get is the qb.  No analysists needed