Best possible picks at 27?

BeastMode54

I'm curious who people on this board think would be the best player to take at 27? From all the mocks I've seen, these are the guys who have been mocked to us most frequently. Just curious what everyone's thoughts are on these guys.

Jordan Addison WR

Jaylin Hyatt WR

Rashee Rice WR

Bijan Robinson RB

Cyrus O'Torrence OG

Antonio Johnson S

Cody Mauch OT

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Hyatt and Robinson would be my top 2 from that list.  Either one would provide a dimension to our offense that is sorely needed. Oh, and to sooth the RB hate club, we signed Seamalu sp. or Dalton Risner to play guard in free agency. Feel better?

Edited by TheBeaneBandit
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Need to build the OL. Best OL available to us is where I would go. The draft board never goes as predicted. Some players stock will fall/rise like it does every draft. There will probably be players available at 27 who weren't expected to be there.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 3

Addison or Torrence for me.

Addison is the perfect WR2 for our Offense, and he has WR1 potential down the line. 

Torrence is just a monster.  Yea, he's only a Guard.  Won't ever play Tackle.  Isn't a Center.  Do. Not. Care.   Drafting him brings the hope that he will lock down his Guard spot with top tier play for a decade. 

If we address Guard and WR in Free Agency, then I'd be ok taking a swing on Bijan Robinson.

Edited by SCBills
  • Agree 6

47 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Need to build the OL. Best OL available to us is where I would go. The draft board never goes as predicted. Some players stock will fall/rise like it does every draft. There will probably be players available at 27 who weren't expected to be there.

Can't go in with just this mentality.  Would be great if it worked out and the best player at the time is a lineman, but you can't say 2 months from the draft it can only be a lineman.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I’d like to see a pre-draft trade up for a player like we did with cordy glenn.  The pickings are slim at the end of the 1st and all the super bowl contenders know who each other is targeting and all end up scrambling for the same players that make it that far like McDuffie last year.  

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Your Brown Eye said:

DT Jalen Carter 

Run Flee GIF by All Creatures Great And Small

It's unlikely he falls one bit, but some initially said yesterday he wouldn't be drafted until the 2nd round after the news broke. If that is the case Buffalo should grab him at 27. Beane is done drafting choir boys. A new era has begun: build-a-bully. McD's D will now have an edge. Anything is on the table to turn the team around. KC rebuilt their OL and WR corps immediately; so will Buffalo.

Edited by chongli
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, BeastMode54 said:

I'm curious who people on this board think would be the best player to take at 27? From all the mocks I've seen, these are the guys who have been mocked to us most frequently. Just curious what everyone's thoughts are on these guys.

Jordan Addison WR

Jaylin Hyatt WR

Rashee Rice WR

Bijan Robinson RB

Cyrus O'Torrence OG

Antonio Johnson S

Cody Mauch OT

Give me any of those 5. Doubtful Addison or Robinson fall to us. Mauch is an early 2nd round guy. Sorry,  I'm not picking Defense in the first 3 rounds. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.