Ravens @ Bengals - Game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, SCBills said:

Will have to see how that goes throughout the week.  

We know Collins is out.  

Cappa was in a boot, on a scooter all week.  

Jonah Williams, they said “questionable” to return, but that looked worse than questionable.  

Kinda hoping Jonah williams is back, he got ate up. And got away with so many holds.

Just now, DapperCam said:

Number 3 had two hands on the ball, brutal!

would have preferred the Jags, but the Ravens hammered the Bengals pretty good. Hopefully they softened them up for us.

Bengals defence were out there for a lot of snaps, hopefully they’re somewhat gassed. 

Just now, Norcalbillsfan said:

Agreed, just looked like he was pissed the entire game. Probably not happy jackson sat out

Yes, I’ve been a little harsh on Harbaugh as a coach in my posts, but I was annoyed by how annoyed he looked tonight. He just gave off bad body language all evening, and I’m impressed the team played as well as they did. He looked like a dude who got dragged to the movies by his wife. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Lionel Hutz said:

Not complaining but why isn’t there a neutral field or coin flip for Bills vs. Bengals? If the Bengals won that Monday night game they would be #2 seed.

The Bengals had to have an even record with us to get #2 or #1 that's why no coun flip we finished with a better record.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, RiotAct said:

I don’t think they’ll be that flat against us.  Good news is, our offense won‘t make as many back-breaking mistakes as they did this afternoon against Miami. At least; I hope.

I don't expect to see this Cincy team but I don't expect today's Bills team either. Looks like it'll be a shootout. 

This is the match up the NFL wanted and the officiating today kinda leaned that way. A lot of suspect calls today.

1 minute ago, CapeBreton said:

Correct, but I believe since Miami got 31 points on the Bills, that means the Bengals will get a minimum of 75 points against the Bills. 

Well I mean they scored 17 points against the Ravens Defense, not counting the TD the Defense scored off the Ravens bird brained goaline play.

2 minutes ago, Lionel Hutz said:

Not complaining but why isn’t there a neutral field or coin flip for Bills vs. Bengals? If the Bengals won that Monday night game they would be #2 seed.

It’s a fair point honestly. Coin flip is nonsense but cincy fans can make the neutral field argument

Edited by BillsSbSoon
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.