Ravens @ Bengals - Game thread

BuffaloBill

6 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

Should Cinci be penalized for beating a team with a punch less offense led by a backup QB that’s below average or is Buffalo the only team that has to blow out every opponent?

We sucked today.  It's okay.  We don't have to make excuses or rationalize it by comparing it to the performances of other teams.  The Bengals sucked too.  The good thing is we both advanced and get to duke it out next week.

Edited by TheBrownBear
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

We sucked today.  It's okay.  We don't have to make excuses or rationalize it by comparing it to the performances of other teams.  The Bengals sucked too.  The good thing is we both advanced and get to duke it out next week.

Agree. Factor is Roman was the worst of everyone mistakes 😂

Just now, RiotAct said:

I sure hope so.  I have little confidence they will based on their performance today against a banged-up Dolphins O-Line.

Hopefully Jphillips can go for us…

His Oline is *****. If Frazier can't smell blood in the water here I will be pissed. 

11 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

They start out hot. Most times have to be careful and not do any Roman play calling 🤣

Our ex OC did really well tonight without Jackson. That fumble for TD was a 10-14 point swing and killed the game. 

• Agree 1

• Simon unpinned this topic
7 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Coaching what game were you watching?

You’re thinking of the bizarre QB sneak, I get it. I’ll give you a point. But how are the Bills better than the Ravens defensively, physically, or in ball control/run game? 

Edited by Airseven
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, appoo said:

Josh also isn’t going to try leaping 1.5 yards so there’s that to

Well at nearly 6’6 he could but point taken 

11 minutes ago, Airseven said:

Ravens were competitive against the Bengals because of coaching, run game, defense, and physicality. All superior to the Bills.

Coaching? Did you watch the play calling in the 4th quarter? 

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.