1/15/2023 Wildcard Weekend - Dolphins @ Bills - Post Game Thread

BuffaloBill

5 minutes ago, Zag20 said:

A more conservative, balanced offensive game plan and this game is 49-10

Not even balanced. They could’ve thrown shorter to intermediate routes all game. Allen wanted to show off.

Honestly they could’ve thrown the ball every snap. Just take what’s there. 

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, The Red King said:

I seem to recall saying division games worry me, no matter what.  They gotta clean up their act, but that was a weird game all around.  I think it was a hard reality check.  Hopefully it shocks Josh into realizing he doesn't (and shouldn't) try and hero ball it the whole game.  McD and Dorsey really need to have a talk with him.  I still think Buffalo can beat anyone, but they need to settle down and play a disciplined game.  Josh keeps going for home runs, this team's gonna Casey their way out of the playoffs.

He's had a lot of warnings about time and place already. Saying that, his turnovers don't bother me as much today - well, the interceptions anyway. I don't think they're purely on him. But those play calls in the fourth quarter, with throwing deep, throwing deep, throwing deep. Just... please, stop it.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Demongyz said:

I don't think it was Dorsey that kept turning the ball over.

I have to hear a legitimate defense of Dorsey. The play calls are awful. Terrible offensive game management. Long developing plays with a terrible Oline. There seems to be no game plan whatsoever. Just ad hoc offensive play calls. 

I think Dorsey is awful. Please somebody prove me wrong instead of posting a reaction or just out right insulting me. Make an argument for this turd. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Big Turk said:

That was an F performance for me. I don't care they won and looked good at times. They played arrogant and aggressive football early on trying to beat the Dolphins 55-3 instead of just comfortably beating them 28-10. 

I doubt we will see this again, I think the Bills will be far more restrained against the teams we will be playing from this point forward.

Not safe but just not I don't care I'm doing it anyway stupid 

This is why they play the games Turk.  Rejoice 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Has a coach ever pulled Allen aside and discussed ball protection? Perhaps a teammate? And I mean literally how to protect and secure a football within your hands and arms. It could be helpful. He needs to carry a ball around town all week.

Edited by Airseven
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.