Bills/Dolphins Wild Card pre-game thread

Draconator

3 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Certainly, if our season continues.  As soon as he can play with both arms again.

Anyone else a bit surprised by Ankou over Bryant?

He showed up as limited with a hamstring on Wednesday, then DNP rest of the week.

Must have pulled a hammie in practice on Weds.

He's been limited all season... offensively speaking😎

5 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Certainly, if our season continues.  As soon as he can play with both arms again.

Anyone else a bit surprised by Ankou over Bryant?

He showed up as limited with a hamstring on Wednesday, then DNP rest of the week.

Must have pulled a hammie in practice on Weds.

Nah my bet is they are being nice to him. They want to go with Beasley today and see how it goes. Then maybe think about Crowder next week. My guess is McKenzie is done for the year. Only thing you lose with McKenzie out is WR sweeps and they haven't called much of those this year. 

For those imaging some exotic game plan from the Fins I have one question. Why didn’t they do it last week? That was as much of a must win game for them as this one and they were not able to get the ball to Waddle or Hill for big plays. If they lost to the Jets, their coach who calls the plays probably get fired. You would think that they would have pulled out all the stops then.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, FrenchConnection said:

For those imaging some exotic game plan from the Fins I have one question. Why didn’t they do it last week? That was as much of a must win game for them as this one and they were not able to get the ball to Waddle or Hill for big plays. If they lost to the Jets, their coach who calls the plays probably get fired. You would think that they would have pulled out all the stops then.

People are getting unreasonably nervous. Anything can happen, but the Buffalo Bills themselves are the only team capable of making this a loss. We’d need to have a total meltdown, in which case there’s greater issues to discuss moving forward. I’m feeling good about this.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.