We Need a Dominating Win on Sunday!

Wizard

You mustn’t have heard the talk about “ just advance …there are no style points”

2 hours ago, Wizard said:

With Mostert hurt, Tua out, Damar's great news, an unknown rookie for the Dolphins starting at QB, and the fact that Buffalo is at home, the Bills need a Dominating Win!

The kind of win where other teams watch and media say, "damn, the Bills are firing on all cylinders."

Time for a thorough, complete, and dominating win heading to the Divisional Round!

Bills 34

Dolphins 10

what did they beat Pats by Week 1 playoffs last year?

Edited by Aussie Joe

2 hours ago, Wizard said:

With Mostert hurt, Tua out, Damar's great news, an unknown rookie for the Dolphins starting at QB, and the fact that Buffalo is at home, the Bills need a Dominating Win!

The kind of win where other teams watch and media say, "damn, the Bills are firing on all cylinders."

With a 13 point spread, I want the offense, defense, and coaching to preach being aggressive and putting this game away early. A Dominating Win to me has to be 14+ in this situation.

A Dominating Win would look like:

3+ sacks

2 or more turnovers

250+ yards for Allen

No fumbles or interceptions thrown

100+ rushing yards

7+ points in the 3rd quarter

Up by 14 or more entering the 4th quarter

Piling it on at the start of the 4th

Seeing to it that key starters are out of the game halfway through the 4th.

This is the kind of game I expect if Buffalo wants to compete and let other teams know that the Bills always circle the wagons!

Time for a thorough, complete, and dominating win heading to the Divisional Round!

Bills 34

Dolphins 10

just a win homie. A blowout means nothing it’s win or go home.

Beating the doors off a team led by their 3rd string QB is not going to be some massive confidence boost as a whole.  More specific areas to focus on that could be something to build off moving forward:

1. Can the Oline with all 5 starters keep Josh clean.

2. Can we continue to run the ball effectively in obvious running situations

3. Can we score TDs in the redzone.

4. Can our secondary run with Hill and Waddle otherwise known as will Frazier trust Kaiir do what we drafted him to do?

5. Can we get someone other than Diggs and Davis going in the passing game? Time for Beas, Brown, or McKenzie to have a BIG game.  I still cannot believe neither Cook or Hines is active in the pass game.

6. Can Josh be playoff Josh and avoid critical turnovers.

I want to see Groot and AJ have a big game but I dont know what that would even mean when facing what looks like will be a depleted OL and a suspect QB.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

5 hours ago, BuffBillsForLife said:

I just want a W with no injuries.

Well said win and no losses of people.  I really hope they keep Phillips from his inclination to stick it to the Fish.  We’ll need him for Cincy as I assume they’ll beat the banged up Ravens.

although I don’t think we need to destroy the Fish, a comfortable lead going into the second half will convert to sitting the banged up guys for our team.

A wish.  Damar can be wheelchaired (just to be safe) and his parents in the Pegulas box, if he can’t speak with authority the parents give some halftime schpiel.  I know Fredex is doing the legends of the game pre game.

When he is up for giving the proper legends thing instead of where would you want to be, he tells the crowd, the other Marvism, “when it’s too tough for them, ITS JUST RIGHT FOR US”.

Oh and he gets the 73000 fans to tel the second part.

Edited by machine gun kelly

6 hours ago, Wizard said:

With a 13 point spread, I want the offense, defense, and coaching to preach being aggressive and putting this game away early. A Dominating Win to me has to be 14+ in this situation.

3+ sacks

2 or more turnovers

250+ yards for Allen

100+ rushing yards

This is the kind of game I expect if Buffalo wants to compete and let other teams know that the Bills always circle the wagons!

Bills 34

Dolphins 10

I think it’s more important to win with no major injuries. I mean if you win by 28 but lose your top 2 corners for the rest of the playoffs… you lose next week to the Bengals. The blowout means nothing

6 hours ago, Wizard said:

3+ sacks

2 or more turnovers

250+ yards for Allen

100+ rushing yards

Bills 34

Dolphins 10

yeah so if we beat the brakes off Miami and lose the next week to Cinci are you happy? Or if we beat Miami by 7 and beat the Bengals by 3 are we still good? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I just want the W.  This result of this game feels like waiting for a biopsy.  It'll likely come back negative but I'm still freaking worried until it does.

Perfect analogy. However, I read it with the voice of Doc Brown.

I would rather see them dominate the game but i'll take a win in any form by 20 or by 1 point it doesn't matter as long as they get through this game with no major injury 's to any of the players the can make a difference moving forward but with that said they should be able to take care of the Fins with relative ease given who isn't playing for them .

GO BILLS !!! 

I’d like the dominating win not because of resting our starters, or any of the other things mentioned here, but because I think it would be good for the team’s psyche going into the next round hosting Cincinnati. There have been too many ‘squeak by’ victories even if the point differential doesn’t seem to show it. 

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.