NFL Week #18 - Patriots* @ Bills - 1st half game thread

BuffaloBill

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, Governor said:

Still think the Bengals weren’t going to crush us? Didn’t think so.

No idea .. every game is different.  

Does it make you feel better to say this?

Yea .. that look bad lately.  We all know.    They also don’t get blown out.  But we’re supposed to assume Cinci would do that night what nobody else can?

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

They got rid of that this off-season 

You sure?

A rushing defender is prohibited from forcibly hitting in the knee area or below a passer who has one or both feet on the ground, even if the initial contact is above the knee. It is not a foul if the defender is blocked (or fouled) into the passer and has no opportunity to avoid him.

https://operations.nfl.com/the-rules/nfl-video-rulebook/roughing-the-passer/

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Playoffs? said:

Jesus. Not only did Allen make a horrible decision, he almost got himself broken in half, we give away points, Spencer Brown goes down… and we kick to New England next. 

People get sensitive when anyone mentions Mahomes or some other QB is better than Allen. I love Allen and wouldn’t trade him for the world… but he needs to smarten up in some of these critical times.  Way too reckless and will always attract haters. 

He has played recklessly at times.  Baffling for a guy who is supposed to be in his maturing prime. 

I don’t wanna get on Dorsey because the stats would say otherwise, but outside of Josh running around making plays this offense hasn’t exactly been exciting to watch. I know the stats say they’re a top 5 offense, but the eye test says their above average at best.

Edited by streetkings01
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Playoffs? said:

Jesus. Not only did Allen make a horrible decision, he almost got himself broken in half, we give away points, Spencer Brown goes down… and we kick to New England next. 

People get sensitive when anyone mentions Mahomes or some other QB is better than Allen. I love Allen and wouldn’t trade him for the world… but he needs to smarten up in some of these critical times.  Way too reckless and will always attract haters. 

This has been more of a problem in the 2022 season as compared to 2020-21.

• Agree 1