Josh Allen limited in Tuesday practice

Joe Ferguson

Bills quarterback Josh Allen has not missed time with the right elbow injury he suffered back in the Week Nine loss to the Jets. But on Tuesday, he was listed as a limited participant in practice due to the elbow issue for the first time in several weeks. Allen threw 40 times in Saturday’s victory 

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/12/20/josh-allen-limited-in-tuesday-practice/

Just now, H2o said:

I mean, I'm pretty sure he/they said it was something he would have to manage throughout the rest of the season, right? 

Initially, Josh said eventually it would get to a point where he wouldn't have to worry about it any more.

More recently, he said it was something they would have to manage for the forseeable future

My concern is that it has to do with a hard helmet he took to his elbow during a run.  He's been wearing a brace to protect his elbow. 

This week and I think last week he was not wearing the brace.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

Four drives, Four TDs in the first half saturday, then bring in Keenum.

i wish i could be so sure.  this will be the bear's super bowl.  the bears have shown flashes of competitiveness and again it i the perfect trap game situation.  

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, jethro_tull said:

i wish i could be so sure.  this will be the bear's super bowl.  the bears have shown flashes of competitiveness and again it i the perfect trap game situation.  

Again, the Bills are 11-3 and clinging to the #1 seed at the moment. They know what's at stake. They will be ready for every opponent on the schedule, the week they face each opponent on the schedule these last three weeks. This team is looking past no one. There are no trap games. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Success said:

We'll find out at some point that he's actually a cyborg, and that this kind of stuff was just for show.

Someday, he’ll just look like a Cylon from Battlestar Galactica.

it’s either that or the Borg.  

“You will be assimilated.  Resistance is futile”!

Yeah I like Star Wars too.  A man has to have some idiotic guilty pleasures.

Josh Allen as the Borg is funny to me.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.