Week 15: Dolphins at Bills on Saturday Night Football

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, RichRiderBills said:

I told my daughter she was not allowed to even like the animal dolphins. 

I remember the first time I ordered mahi-mahi at a restaurant as a child. When the waitress came to the table, and I found out that it was not real dolphin, but some thing that they referred to as dolphin fish, I was pissed. I REALLY hate dolphins.

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Watch the video right above your post.

The middle of the field is where tua likes to live.  Push him outside the numbers and he gets frantic.

Not just that, but Tua throws to windows or spots. He doesn’t run through progressions to find the open man. Take away that designed window and he panics.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, FrenchConnection said:

Not just that, but Tua throws to windows or spots. He doesn’t run through progressions to find the open man. Take away that designed window and he panics.

Yup.  Just need to get lucky and figure out who the hot read is every play of the game or press the hell out of them and keep everyone on the outside.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

Yup.  Just need to get lucky and figure out who the hot read is every play of the game or press the hell out of them and keep everyone on the outside.

Not easy to do, but it’s not like Tua is playing great. That Shanahan system has Brock Purdy looking like an NFL starter. I think press man is the solution. 

5 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

Ever since Alabama… on 5-7 step drops, if he stares to one side he will just turn his hips and throw it the opposite direction side without hesitation.

He doesn’t stare down receivers unless it’s a designed deep throw, and he will throw it the other way. Regardless, he just throws it. Yes to a window or opposite sideline 

1 hour ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I remember the first time I ordered mahi-mahi at a restaurant as a child. When the waitress came to the table, and I found out that it was not real dolphin, but some thing that they referred to as dolphin fish, I was pissed. I REALLY hate dolphins.

Don't look at this... You'll hate them even more now! 😏 

LosersInTheSea.jpg.730fb2c76ae269226c241183d2d7ce4f.jpg

• Haha (+1) 5

Point is looks at half the field. After he stops on any 3-5 step drops, everyone shoot their hands up!! Pretty basic strategy since they are a rhythm throw team. Guaranteed a few tips and picks since they love those one side of the field quick slants and WR screens. If he pulls it back great. 

Edited by Locomark
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

Forwarded to my favorite meltdown.

image.png.93c4f42ba06a3840766edda1ba4e7864.png

Seriously, this guy is fun tho.

Ha.  His “Josh Allen is trash” gimmick needs to stop though.  

Dude is all over the place- Tua sucks, Tua is god, Tua sucks, Skylar Thompson is god, skylar Thompson sucks, Tua is god, Tua sucks. 

Just now, NewEra said:

Ha.  His “Josh Allen is trash” gimmick needs to stop though.  

Dude is all over the place- Tua sucks, Tua is god, Tua sucks, Skylar Thompson is god, skylar Thompson sucks, Tua is god, Tua sucks. 

He's close, he recognizes that what Tua is doing this year doesn't actually involve NFL QB skills, it's: hit the back foot, throw to the spot.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Something to watch vs Dolphins WRs, Tre White is not the Tre White we remember. Going to take time. Hopefully they give him help vs Miami.

Damn. He's looks awful on that play. I'm not bashing him. Just the reality of where's he's at coming off the injury. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.