Week 15: Dolphins at Bills on Saturday Night Football

YoloinOhio

6 minutes ago, zow2 said:

There's no excuse this weekend. None.  Buffalo has every advantage in the cold/snow/windy weather over this version of the Dolphins.  This is a must win.

The Fins were already going to get their ass handed to them before the weather, this pretty much ensures it.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JerseyBills said:

Stopping Mia favorite concept- 

Get this to McD and Frazier. 

I'm kidding,  i already told em. they're on it.

In exchange McDermott gave me clapping tips and how to execute the perfect clap. He really is a master clapper.🤣

But that's some beautiful execution and preparation by The Chargers and especially in the elements on Sat night, I don't believe Tua has the arm strength to hit the out routes. Flood the middle all day

This is a fantastic explanation describing how Chargers defended Fins against their "go to" play they use the most and defended quite well to the point Tua and co. struggled adjusting to. 

And we can probably expect Frazier to implement a little something similar into Bills D plan here and there.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Poor Miami. They are actually going to have to play most of our starters this time. Watching noodle arm try to throw in the snow and wind will provide some comedy as well.

I am wondering if Tua's forward pass attempts will turn into laterals in a 30mph winds...

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, zow2 said:

There's no excuse this weekend. None.  Buffalo has every advantage in the cold/snow/windy weather over this version of the Dolphins.  This is a must win.

The Bills have the better team. The Dolphins have the fastest player in the NFL. Get er done. Definitely a must win. 

It's been a crazy week to be a Bills fan.

1.  Bills win in slug fest with those feisty NYJ for 4th straight win

2. Press Corp uses their post game platform to question whether the offense is playoff caliber

3. Bills Mafia across here, twitter, and facebook act like someone just died.

4. Miami loses again ceding their claim on the AFCE title.. Tua questions abound... Tyrek is sporting an owie.. 

5. Bills sign Beasley back to potentially help with slot production

6. Lake effect snow predictions begin to surface

7. Bills Mafia again goes on social media platforms to question the Beasley decision, opening up old wounds about his last year in Buffalo

8. All red uniforms surface again 

9. Oliver pops up on injury chart

10...  And it's only Wednesday...

14 minutes ago, zow2 said:

This point of the season each of these last few games are must wins as far as locking up Home Field throughout....that said I feel pretty confident Bills players/staff have a fresh memory of how the last game went when these 2 met each other.

Bills will be ready and eager to even the score

7 minutes ago, wjag said:

2. Press Corp uses their post game platform to question whether the offense is playoff caliber

4. Miami loses again ceding their claim on the AFCE title.. Tua questions abound... Tyrek is sporting an owie.. 

7. Bills Mafia again goes on social media platforms to question the Beasley decision, opening up old wounds about his last year in Buffalo

Let's talk about Tremaine Edmunds for a moment...

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, wjag said:

Yeah it's been pretty interesting for sure.....

Regarding the statement in bold, there are some that have different feeling/opinions about Bease returning.....however imo this is or may turn out to be a BIG move impacting the offense for the better. Or maybe a bigger move than some are expecting it to be.

Speaking for myself, it's fairly clear that there's a little bit of a drop in confidence in some of the WRs outside Diggs. And with the signing of Beasley returning I believe the chemistry between he and Allen will not have lost a step. 

That's the main advantage of this, he knows this offense and knows Allen and I think this will take away some of the pressure off Diggs for sure

Edited by Patrick Duffy

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.