Micah Hyde leaves the door open to returning this season, per Joe Buscaglia

Logic

29 minutes ago, Starr Almighty said:

When he got hurt he tweeted 23 in 23. The playoffs are in 23 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yes, but since then he said there was a chance he could come back THIS season... He said it was not according to the typical medical timeline but every person is different. 

19 minutes ago, Nephilim17 said:

Yes, but since then he said there was a chance he could come back THIS season... He said it was not according to the typical medical timeline but every person is different. 

I said  maybe he meant he would be back in the playoffs. Are the playoffs not part of this season?

Edited by Starr Almighty
  • Agree 2

9 hours ago, Starr Almighty said:

I said  maybe he meant he would be back in the playoffs. Are the playoffs not part of this season?

Yeah, totally my bad. Had a few Friday pops and my reading comprehension wasn't there. We both hope he's back for the playoffs.

This team has had s*** luck so it's time for something good to happen. Cheers.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

If Hyde somehow comes back we would be going into the playoffs with an upgraded DL over last year, even with Vons injury. 

And a healthy Tre White and overall pretty healthy D

Yeah. But without him we have a slight upgrade at DL and still about even to what we were when we missed Tre at the backfield. 

25 minutes ago, mrags said:

Yeah. But without him we have a slight upgrade at DL and still about even to what we were when we missed Tre at the backfield. 

I think our DL is significantly better, even without Von, over last year where we were undersized and would frequently lose in the trenches.  

I think Groot is playing at a higher level too outside, and our role players like Shaq have been playing strong and also help against the run.  

Im bummed about Von, but if we can stay healthy outside of Hyde and Von, I think we are still a better defense than last year.  If by some miracle we get Hyde back, even better.  

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I think our DL is significantly better, even without Von, over last year where we were undersized and would frequently lose in the trenches.  

I think Groot is playing at a higher level too outside, and our role players like Shaq have been playing strong and also help against the run.  

Im bummed about Von, but if we can stay healthy outside of Hyde and Von, I think we are still a better defense than last year.  If by some miracle we get Hyde back, even better.  

Lots of IFs 

2 hours ago, mrags said:

Lots of IFs 

Lol,Not really...I said we are already a better defense now than last year even without Von.  Only "If" I said is if we stay healthy...which is the exact same if for all 32 teams. 

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Daquon Jones is balling.  Super underrated great addition 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, TheWeatherMan said:

What exactly do you like about Hamlin?  I think he is a major liability.

He is super aggressive, good tackler, very physical. I haven’t noticed him getting beat over the top often I see him more as an in the box guy but I think he has been a pleasant surprise in an unfortunate set of circumstances. When Johnson was out there, he was the liability IMO

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

53 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

As long as Poyer is back there I think we are ok. I really like Hamlin. Love to have Hyde back but realistically probably not going to happen. 

He was showing great promise earlier in the season, but the last few weeks have left a lot to be desired.  He's been taking bad bad angles, missing tackles, and getting more exposed in coverage.  I think there is some things to like, but he has not been good the last few weeks.