Micah Hyde leaves the door open to returning this season, per Joe Buscaglia

Logic

20 hours ago, Big Turk said:

I would feel it might be more likely the Bills announce they are going to open the window to return from IR that lasts 21 days so he might be able to return for the AFCCG and SB if we make it...

After thinking about it more. I think it’s gonna be a Jordan Poyer extension announced. 

• Like (+1) 2

12 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

Made the absolute horrible mistake of looking up Blue Gatorade on urban dictionary while at work today.  Figured we were just misunderstanding slang.

A couple things seem likely to happen.

A. Some poor girl is getting a drink she doesn't want on Sunday.

B.  I may not have a job in the AM.

So clearly I couldn’t help myself and I had to look it up… what in holy hell is that nonsense? Who comes up with these things?

21 hours ago, Logic said:

Listen.

If you're not taking simple, vague social media posts from marginally recognizable people wildly out of context and jumping immediately to far-flung conclusions, are you even really internetting?

You may want to have a look at the news today discussing the fact that Hyde is practicing.

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

You may want to have a look at the news today discussing the fact that Hyde is practicing.

YOU may want to look further up in the thread where I was repeatedly suggesting this was a likely possibility. Alternately, you could just look and see who started this thread that you're replying in.

• Shocked 1