Micah Hyde leaves the door open to returning this season, per Joe Buscaglia

Logic

55 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

Over last year.  Yes. 

Rousseau and Basham are playing better than last season, as well as adding Lawson. We added Jones, Phillips and Settle in the middle. 

IMO, we are much better in the front 4 than we were last season.

Edited by Beast
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 10

23 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

He is super aggressive, good tackler, very physical. I haven’t noticed him getting beat over the top often I see him more as an in the box guy but I think he has been a pleasant surprise in an unfortunate set of circumstances. When Johnson was out there, he was the liability IMO

Still think he’s a good tackler? 

I thought Hyde was great but I really underestimated his quality overall. I think he was far more important than most people give him credit for and we have learned through bitter experience this season why. Hyde is a stud in his coverage, interceptions, separating the receiver from the ball and his tackling. In addition, he is really intelligent player with great in game awareness. If he could be back at even 75% I would take him!

20 hours ago, JDubya76 said:

Over Macho Grande?

No, I don’t think I’ll ever get over Macho Grande

Do you have a serious drinking problem?

Do you feel like Ethel Merman?

Do you have the skills to take down religious people soliciting for money?

Stephen_Stucker.jpg__69167__thumb.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 2

Hyde on One Bills Live saying he is back to running, lifting and working out and feels great.  Doctors not allowing contact yet tho, says he feels ready but the doctors told him before and after surgery that he would and they have to protect him from himself.

4 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Hyde on One Bills Live saying he is back to running, lifting and working out and feels great.  Doctors not allowing contact yet tho, says he feels ready but the doctors told him before and after surgery that he would and they have to protect him from himself.

Sounds like a guy just waiting for the go-ahead...

Whether he gets that remains to be seen.