Allen playing!

Process

6 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

Bring Allen in to hand off the ball and dial in a few max protect bombs. It’s gonna be crappy weather so it’s not like you need to throw a ton of passes. This game will be won in the trenches.

Then Frazier better have made some adjustments to his defense, can't afford to let Cook go off. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Rock-A-Bye Beasley said:

So many fans and podcasters thinking they’re smart by saying he should sit out through thanksgiving. 

"Thinking they're smart" or believing the national reports of a small UCL tear and making an educated guess as to how many games he'd miss based on similar injuries to Josh and other players in the past?

• Eyeroll 2
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, Logic said:

"Thinking they're smart" or believing the national reports of a small UCL tear and making an educated guess as to how many games he'd miss based on similar injuries to Josh and other players in the past?

Maybe that is Why McDermott chuckled during his Monday interview when "Reports" were saying certain things.

Also the national media tends to jump to information and put it out there regardless if it correct or not.

We will not see any media, say "oh so on our reports of Josh Allen, we jumped the gun and gave out wrong info"

Edited by CaliBills
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I don’t think they’d be playing josh at all if there was a moderate risk of the injury getting worse regardless of 1 seed implications.  What good is the 1 seed if your qb is playing at 75%. 

this seems like a case of reporters rushing to get a story out there and getting it wrong to me.  I doubt his elbow is even sprained I don’t think the bills ever confirmed that part of it even 

This was my train of thought. I assumed McD was pulling a Bellichick (not cheating) and making Minny game plan against 2 QBs. It obviously makes sense, why wouldn’t you ?

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

This is fricken crazy.  Never seen anything like this.  Maybe he’s the backup or break glass in case of emergency?

Teams have been doing this for years, idk why people are that surprised. You don’t reveal any information until you absolutely have to. Buffalo has not even made an announcement yet about Allen’s status.

4 minutes ago, Chaos said:

I think Allen will play.  There is a small chance Barkley was not elevated because they did not want to risk moving anyone from the active roster, and that we will be going with Keenum starting and McKenzie as the backup 

They don't have to, they have PS call ups they can do for the game that wouldn't cost a roster spot.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.