Allen playing!

Process

21 hours ago, 2020 Our Year For Sure said:

What good are friends if they can't hold up a mirror when you've lost your way?

I never lost my way.  I’ve been a true blue Bills fan to the end.  I was concerned with our hero putting himself out there and maybe hurting himself and this team for the year.

Check yourself as I care about the playoffs and SB.  IVE BEEN IN THIS FROM THE 70’s.  I care about Josh.  He played today and well.  We lost.  It’s over.  Never challenge me losing my WAY!    I don’t know you, but I’ve been true blue before you’ve ever been here.

see the real boys next week.  We lost.  Moving on.  24 hours.  Game ending sucked.  I know.  Ask the regulars if I. True blue

Lost my way?  Really.

10 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

I never lost my way.  I’ve been a true blue Bills fan to the end.  I was concerned with our hero putting himself out there and maybe hurting himself and this team for the year.

Check yourself as I care about the playoffs and SB.  IVE BEEN IN THIS FROM THE 70’s.  I care about Josh.  He played today and well.  We lost.  It’s over.  Never challenge me losing my WAY!    I don’t know you, but I’ve been true blue before you’ve ever been here.

see the real boys next week.  We lost.  Moving on.  24 hours.  Game ending sucked.  I know.  Ask the regulars if I. True blue

Lost my way?  Really.

Nobody questioned your fandom, you just weren't making sense my man.

4 minutes ago, 2020 Our Year For Sure said:

Nobody questioned your fandom, you just weren't making sense my man.

I was. You just didn’t agree.  

I would’ve preferred they held him back for a week, to make sure that elbow is ok.  I’ll leave it at that.

I bleed red, white, and royal blue, and never lost my way.  I’m just looking at a SB RUN, not a meaningless nfc game that doesn’t hurt us in the playoff matchups..

call me if a Question as im a reasonable guy.

8 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

I was. You just didn’t agree.  

I would’ve preferred they held him back for a week, to make sure that elbow is ok.  I’ll leave it at that.

I bleed red, white, and royal blue, and never lost my way.  I’m just looking at a SB RUN, not a meaningless nfc game that doesn’t hurt us in the playoff matchups..

call me if a Question as im a reasonable guy.

I'm not putting more energy in this, all the best.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.