On to Minnesota (get this game in the rear view mirror!)

Chandler#81

4 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

One thing that sucks for all the injuries is that the Bills literally have 3 games to play in 11 days from this Sunday.  Hoping we can get some of the impact players on D back...

We could do with the bye now, rather than in week seven.

Edited by UKBillFan

35 minutes ago, Casey D said:

You watch this, and it's plain they know nothing in terms of facts.  They basically repeat the same stuff as Dr. Chao has in his video.   "It sounds" actually means "I'm guessing."  I suspect his guess is right, but I hate rank speculation masquerading as "facts." But that's the state of media for you.  Graziano is no Walter Cronkite.

The thing is, Graziano is being pretty transparent about the fact that what he's saying is just an educated guess and nothing more.  It's everyone else who's reacting to this as some kind of reporting.

9 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

We could do with the bye now, rather than in week seven.

Well... there is a way this team could earn itself another bye week...

and I don't think it's with this guy:

Edited by transplantbillsfan
  • Haha (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, Process said:

5 guys went from limited to full, if you're looking for some decent news. 

That's looking much better.  Hopefully Tremaine gets in a practice tomorrow, which would be similar to last week (when he sat out then practiced and played).

Hopefully Tre is ready to return, we need to dress 1 less CB when that happens anyhow...so could be good to let Elam heal.

I'd still consider Josh 50/50, no practice tomorrow and "likely" he's out.  Need a strong defensive effort this week either way.

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

If Elam is out, I would expect Tre to be active and rotate with Benford across from Dane. If Edmunds is out, I’ll expect Dodson to take his place. With poyer, if he’s out it will be interesting to see how they work in Marlowe who is now listed as poyer’s backup on the bills website instead of Jaquan 

Marlowe makes sense, I wonder if Lewis is getting anytime at safety this week. I’m assuming not, because it would have been reported…or maybe everyone is distracted with Josh’s elbow and the other injuries.

Man....

With our defense struggling against the run lately, if we are without Rousseau, Edmunds, and Poyer on Sunday, against a team with Dalvin Cook at tailback...

Things could get ugly fast.

Scared Ron Burgundy GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

2 minutes ago, Airseven said:

Given today's injury report, it would be a surprise if any of Allen, White, Elam, Poyer, Edmunds, or Rousseau actually play Sunday.

I agree with all but White. What is it about today's injury report that indicates to you anything whatsoever about Tre White?

Edited by Logic
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

The thing is, Graziano is being pretty transparent about the fact that what he's saying is just an educated guess and nothing more.  It's everyone else who's reacting to this as some kind of reporting.

Well... there is a way this team could earn itself another bye week...

and I don't think it's with this guy:

Toss that dream out the window, barring a miracle.

54 minutes ago, Process said:

That's good news but Elam going from Limited to DNP and Edmunds and Poyer still being DNP most certainly is not.

6 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Just saw that Lee Evans will be the Legend of the Game this week.  Underrated and underappreciated Buffalo Bill.  Can't wait to see Lee lead the charge!!!

Imagine if he could have had Allen throwing him bombs?? Gotta wonder how many players have different career trajectories simply based on who their QB is which is wholly out of their control.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Process said:

I’d be surprised if any of the DNP’s from today play on Sunday. Wouldn’t be shocked if White appeared, though.

1 minute ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

We just can't get healthy. For every guy we get back we loose 3 more. Now 3 games in 11 days, they'll be holding tryouts. Do wonder if they wait on Allen & some others until after the Detroit game, when they get a 10 day break?

We have another Thursday game after the Lions, against the Pats. The ten day break is after that.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.