Week 9: Bills at Jets - Sunday Nov. 6th 1pm

YoloinOhio

Just wanted to check page 25 for Injury reports.  Thanks you old timer 1 thread people.  I go through this bs every week. I think if it were up to you guys there would be a year 2022 Buffalo Bills thread and it would be the only thread of the season.  I do this bs every week and its ridiculous not to have other threads

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

Just wanted to check page 25 for Injury reports.  Thanks you old timer 1 thread people.  I go through this bs every week. I think if it were up to you guys there would be a year 2022 Buffalo Bills thread and it would be the only thread of the season.  I do this bs every week and its ridiculous not to have other threads

Start one! There are 3 injury reports per weekly thread including the final. Sometimes there is a separate injury thread if we have a ton.

Edited by YoloinOhio

5 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

Just woke up from surgery.  My pee hole hurts.  I'm going to play table tennis later today and then watch the Bills tomorrow.  I'm hungry and this ginger ale is pretty good.

There is a likelihood, granted a small likelihood, that this is the greatest post in the TSW’s 20 or so year history.

The Wall’s checkers should be able to verify this quickly but I am comfortable in awarding it here.

I love it.

God bless, get well my friend, and go Bills.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Agree on Quessenberry… looks a lot better than Brown who has been bad. 

I think the line has been up and down… their worse game was @Miami(with a few injuries) and it’s no coincidence offensively they only put up 17 points that game. 

Overall, I think the line looks better than last season because Allen has gotten even better then he already was at avoiding the rush and feeling pressure’s…. It’s still a pedestrian at best unit IMO. 

I agree the line has been up and down. I’d like to see more consistency, and I think we are starting to see the Kromer effect, finally. I’m not an O-line guru by any stretch but I think the pass blocking has been above average and the run blocking started off crap (zone) and is getting better (gap), just like last year. I hope it continues. Spencer Brown has popped up on my radar. Idk if this is going to be one of those years where he’s dinged up constantly and that is affecting his play, or if he’s reached his ceiling which isn’t good enough. I’m sure McD is going to give him plenty of chances to improve and solidify that right side.

4 hours ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

www.google.com

• Vomit 1
  • Dislike 1

6 hours ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

https://www.buffalobills.com/team/injury-report/

Bookmark it and kwitchercryin you lazy-assed, spoiled millennial. :lol:

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Agree on Quessenberry… looks a lot better than Brown who has been bad. 

I think the line has been up and down… their worse game was @Miami(with a few injuries) and it’s no coincidence offensively they only put up 17 points that game. 

Overall, I think the line looks better than last season because Allen has gotten even better then he already was at avoiding the rush and feeling pressure’s…. It’s still a pedestrian at best unit IMO. 

3 of the 5 preferred starters on oline missed time in the Miami game. 
Quessenberry looks like a serviceable swing tackle. Brown has a far greater ceiling. 

1 hour ago, Simon said:

https://www.buffalobills.com/team/injury-report/

Bookmark it and kwitchercryin you lazy-assed, spoiled millennial. :lol:

Can also follow Buffalo Bills PR on twitter (or bookmark https://twitter.com/BuffaloBillsPR

They usually have the injury report on Twitter before it gets posted on Buffalobills.com, same with gameday roster

12 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

Just woke up from surgery.  My pee hole hurts.  I'm going to play table tennis later today and then watch the Bills tomorrow.  I'm hungry and this ginger ale is pretty good.

God Bless and get well soon!

4 hours ago, RunTheBall said:

I agree the line has been up and down. I’d like to see more consistency, and I think we are starting to see the Kromer effect, finally. I’m not an O-line guru by any stretch but I think the pass blocking has been above average and the run blocking started off crap (zone) and is getting better (gap), just like last year. I hope it continues. Spencer Brown has popped up on my radar. Idk if this is going to be one of those years where he’s dinged up constantly and that is affecting his play, or if he’s reached his ceiling which isn’t good enough. I’m sure McD is going to give him plenty of chances to improve and solidify that right side.

I don't think he's anywhere near his ceiling, but I'm starting to worry he's gonna be one of those guys who is playing injured too often to reach it.

I think on the long-term development though, we gotta give him one un-injured off season to see what we got.  He had back surgery last off season.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

I have thought about this over the years...

With a number of threads (not all) it is actually much more relevant to keep track of things by TIME or DATE, and not SUBJECT.

It can make finding some types of information a hell of a lot easier.

When it's all piled into 1 giant thread, especially with the amount of garbage in ALL threads here, it make finding timely information almost impossible, or at least very difficult. 

I think this your basic gripe; I agree with it.

36 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I have thought about this over the years...

With a number of threads (not all) it is actually much more relevant to keep track of things by TIME or DATE, and not SUBJECT.

It can make finding some types of information a hell of a lot easier.

When it's all piled into 1 giant thread, especially with the amount of garbage in ALL threads here, it make finding timely information almost impossible, or at least very difficult. 

I think this your basic gripe; I agree with it.

They are plenty of free and paid websites where you can find exactly whatever it is you’re looking for.  Relying on a discussion board for your specific information needs is like shopping at a garage sale instead of Amazon. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.