Bills release new stadium renderings

YoloinOhio

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Looks just like the Tottenham Stadium... and I couldn't be more pleased.

It definitely does not and that's the problem. This rendering does not look as nice and the roof covers much less. I would have been excited if they just up and copied that stadium but this looks like they said we can't afford that give us something much cheaper

Edited by KDIGGZ

1 minute ago, KDIGGZ said:

It definitely does not. You better check again. This rendering looks a lot worse and the roof covers much less. I would have been excited if they just up and copied that stadium but this looks like they said we can't afford that give us something much cheaper

it’s a goddamn drawing.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, SDS said:

they have hired people who have done this before. We should assume that professional architects are going to get this right before believing a rendering.

Absolutely.  But to quote Seinfeld: "People, they're the worst."

• Like (+1) 2

Bills fans in 2013: "We're gonna lose the team! Bon Jovi and Ted Rogers are gonna buy it and move it to Toronto! The end is nigh! I am in a glass case of emotion!!!!"

Bills fans in 2022: "I dunno, I mean it looks OKAY, but shouldn't the buffalo statues be bigger? And where's the party deck?"

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I like the big entry walk ways they look very open  and works well with the open area in front of the stadium - hopefully they have check points before those open areas to improve the speed to get in 

Cover looks small but compared to other completed stadiums I think that will change

I like the concept but obviously this is not very detailed 

4 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

I'm comparing this rendering to that rendering. Roof was said to cover 80% now it's 65%, you can tell that's where they cheaped out

PSX_20221027_111039.jpg

PSX_20221027_110553.jpg

In the left side of that too drawing you could say the awning covers parts of the 100 level. Right side looks whack. Probably just a bad drawing like a lot have been saying. But again bad drawing is going to get criticism after making people wait several months. 

4 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

So it looks like the only people that benefit from this are the 300s section

Keep the proletariat dry.

SOAK THE RICH!!!

4 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

They did the survey. Most wanted to keep the tailgating experience and keep good sightlines. It looks like this rendering did both. Plus we have no idea how accurate these are. Its a new stadium thats keeps the team in Buffalo. 

This gets lost in the wash, I think.

How quick people are to forget just how amazing it is that the team is getting a new stadium and STAYING IN BUFFALO to begin with!

• Vomit 1

2 hours ago, Bangarang said:

Are we talking retractable canopies? Is that even a thing? As shown, it doesn’t look like it would cover 65% of the seats.

If that’s the stadium, which apparently it is, then that’s a whole lot of meh from me. Then again, I’m someone who wanted a dome. 

If the inspiration was Tottenham’s stadium then I think they managed to make one that looks worse. 

Hey, if a retractable canopy was enough for the Roman Coliseum, I see no reason why it wouldn’t be for our stadium.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.