Bills release new stadium renderings

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, SDS said:

People do not deserve to wade through a 77 page thread to find the beginning of where the renderings are.

SDS, so absolutely true.  Honestly, just a joke and shining the light on Steel.

Side note, though, and respectfully to the Bills powers that be...that thread should never have gotten to 77 pages...come on guys (Archs and designers), that was a long time to wait on something we know was coming.

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

The renderings look so fake. If you look closely you can see the Bills players standing on the field near the 20 yard line, but on the jumbotron they're standing in the end zone. This is completely unrealistic.

Hap you're getting a thumbs up from me on this.  It is neither here nor there, but God bless you for noticing such a detail.

Go Bills!  Go Mafia!

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

The renderings look so fake. If you look closely you can see the Bills players standing on the field near the 20 yard line, but on the jumbotron they're standing in the end zone. This is completely unrealistic.

I thought you were gonna say "cos the Bills look like they are in punt formation"....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Draconator said:

A lot of seats are indeed stacked upon another. I counted 5 levels of seating on the sidelines, and 4 in the endzone. So that tiny canopy could indeed cover 65% of the seats.

This is exactly what was said on WGR. :beer: 

Also, love how people on TBD are looking at a drawing like "By my math and with my online architecture degree, that canopy CAN'T cover 65% of fans".  Okaaaay, they're lying to us! 🤣

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 6

Initial impressions and I know the renderings can change:

-kind of boring actually.  It feels like we’ve seen this before in the rendering leaks 

-Jumbotron seems basic and has a lot of dead space around it 

-what’s the point of the 3 tiers between the lower and upper deck?  Why break it up?  Are those all in front of 3 rows of box seats?

-Whats happening in the far endzone corners?  Is that for the standing room?  Seems like it makes for some poor sight lines for some of the seats 

-I’m happy they didn’t follow Jacksonvilles lower bowl layout.  It’s terrible 

-I am more worried than before about PSL pricing.  We know lower bowl will be tough, but with so many seats in front of box seats, it might be upper deck or bust for the causal fan 

-that canopy really doesn’t look like it will protect much 

-very curious to see what that concourses will look like 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Oh,  it's realistic.  They used the game footage from when Josh had to throw 3 td passes on the same drive because of penalties.

Edited by loyal2dagame
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Heitz said:

Also, love how people on TBD are looking at a drawing like "By my math and with my online architecture degree, that canopy CAN'T cover 65% of fans".  Okaaaay, they're lying to us! 🤣

Annnnnd a guy just called WGR to say that roof covers MAYBE a quarter of fans.  Hosts are like, "Nope, it's 65%".  Wellll, maybe.  "OK, so they're lying to us." 🙄  

We live in a weird world of self believed facts. :beer: 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Heitz said:

This is exactly what was said on WGR. :beer: 

I think we need some clarification. 

does the canopy cover 65% of the seats or are 65% if the seats covered, IE like the club/200 level now is covered at Highmark

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.