Trump vs. DeSantis, who is your man?

Tiberius

Trump vs DeSantis   

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your choice to lead the GOP?

• Trump
    • DeSantis

20 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I should what? You are not making any sense. My guess is you felt something, had a feeling you wanted to express, but could not put it into words. 

I have the mindset of an authoritarian? Oh, so rubber and glue thing? 

On the one hand, you indicated I’m not making sense.

On the other hand, your second paragraph implies •BOOM• you got it. 

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

On the one hand, you indicated I’m not making sense.

On the other hand, your second paragraph implies •BOOM• you got it. 

So you admit its just rubber and glue nonsense. Great, you win! 🙄

Just now, Tiberius said:

So you admit its just rubber and glue nonsense. Great, you win! 🙄

It’s not a winning thing, Tibs, I just opined that DeSantis will be ok based on Trump’s word play. 

Biden is president and his VP believes he is guilty of violent sexual assault, and as @Doc pointed out, a racist.  

In that regard, Biden was ok, right?  

Every interaction doesn’t have to be a blood sport, Tibsy.  I do want to recognize that you surrendered the W though.  Integrity matters.  

• Thank you (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It’s not a winning thing, Tibs, I just opined that DeSantis will be ok based on Trump’s word play. 

Biden is president and his VP believes he is guilty of violent sexual assault, and as @Doc pointed out, a racist.  

In that regard, Biden was ok, right?  

Every interaction doesn’t have to be a blood sport, Tibsy.  I do want to recognize that you surrendered the W though.  Integrity matters.  

Hey! great job rising above the rubber and glue thing! I'll give you a star 

38 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Trump doesn’t beta test a nickname for DeSantis at a campaign rally in PA, three days before the midterms, if his internals don’t tell him that DeSantis is a legitimate threat.  

No doubt Trump takes him seriously. You really think if DeSantis wins Trump won't say the system is rigged? 

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Hey! great job rising above the rubber and glue thing! I'll give you a star 

No doubt Trump takes him seriously. You really think if DeSantis wins Trump won't say the system is rigged? 

Oh, I’m sure he will.  

DeSantis task of winning over MAGA die hards is probably a bigger overtaking than defeating Trump, given how DJT probably becomes a petulant child if he doesn’t win. 

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Oh, I’m sure he will.  

DeSantis task of winning over MAGA die hards is probably a bigger overtaking than defeating Trump, given how DJT probably becomes a petulant child if he doesn’t win. 

@Doc See, even this guy gets it that Trump was tricking you with the calls of stolen election. Wake up dude! 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

@Doc See, even this guy gets it that Trump was tricking you with the calls of stolen election. Wake up dude! 

Does he?  And Trump didn't need to tell me what is plainly obvious.  I've known for a decade that Dems won't want voter ID and do want mail-in and drop boxes for a reason.

I had to admit that “low energy Jeb” was perfect. He was, and that moniker helped kill his campaign. 
But Ron De Sanctimonious? How does that work? Has he ever come off as sanctimonious? Minor League Trump? The Poor Man’s Trump? Second Biggest Arsehole in Florida? Those are all true.

The new nickname would be good for Mr Sanctimonious, Mike Pence. Go back to the drawing on DeSantis, Mr Trump. 

No idea why any serious person links LP tweets when talking politics.  

Their instincts are so bad, and they’re clearly grifters not interested in helping Dems, but just telling them what they want to hear while throwing some ads together to rake in blue donor money. 

• Agree 1

One thing i have always told my kids is we need to learn from our mistakes & Trump just won't !!

He went to some endorsement gathering for some republican & ran his yap about Desantis as Ron Descandolous or some crap instead of either just shutting his pie hole and not saying anything he in one fail swoop is dissing another person in the same party that he claims to be from .

I hope that they don't give him the endorsement although i think his policy's are 10 times better than those in charge now i think the best way to keep the presidency held by a democrat is to endorse Trump .

If he would just SHUT THE HELL UP every time he opens his C**K holster he just gives the opposition more fuel not to mention cause detention with in the party he claims to be a part of i wish he would just fade off into the sunset i really liked what he did while in the seat but dammit i am so over hereing him run his mouth !! 

5 minutes ago, T master said:

One thing i have always told my kids is we need to learn from our mistakes & Trump just won't !!

He went to some endorsement gathering for some republican & ran his yap about Desantis as Ron Descandolous or some crap instead of either just shutting his pie hole and not saying anything he in one fail swoop is dissing another person in the same party that he claims to be from .

I hope that they don't give him the endorsement although i think his policy's are 10 times better than those in charge now i think the best way to keep the presidency held by a democrat is to endorse Trump .

If he would just SHUT THE HELL UP every time he opens his C**K holster he just gives the opposition more fuel not to mention cause detention with in the party he claims to be a part of i wish he would just fade off into the sunset i really liked what he did while in the seat but dammit i am so over hereing him run his mouth !! 

If DeSantis win big tonight he will easily be the front runner. Maybe he can beat Trump, especially if he is under indictment 

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

If DeSantis win big tonight he will easily be the front runner. Maybe he can beat Trump, especially if he is under indictment 

Well for one i sure as hell hope so because i am so over him if he would just SHUT UP & do the job he was hired to do things would have been much different but he just won't learn that he is his own worst enemy !! 

Plus there is to much BS surrounding him just as much as surrounds Joe I am praying those in the party realize that if they endorse Trump just given the hatred & bias that those like you hold for him it will be a losing battle if he is the nominee . 

Please God let it be anyone else i would rather have him as a advisor to the POTUS on business dealings seeing as the US gov't screws over every other country that they can when they can than having to listen to him for 4 years !! 

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 1

Donald Trump’s lawyer Alina Habba issued a stern warning to Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis on Monday night at the former president’s rally in Dayton, Ohio, telling the unofficial 2024 Republican presidential contender to stand down. “DeSantis is DeSantis because of Trump,” Habba said on the pro-Trump YouTube channel Right Side Broadcasting Network. “He needs to stay in Florida,” she added. To that, fellow Trump lawyer and RSBN contributor Christina Bobb responded: “100% percent.” Habba proceeded to double down, stating: “Just stay where you are. You are doing a great job in Florida.” Offering additional unsolicited advice to DeSantis, she said: “Don’t jump the gun. He’s not ready yet.” A DeSantis campaign spokesperson didn’t immediately return The Daily Beast’s request for comment on Monday evening. The warning follows Trump mocking DeSantis at a Saturday night rally—calling him “Ron DeSanctimonious”—which left allies turning on him.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/donald-trump-lawyer-alina-habba-issues-stern-warning-to-ron-desantis-on-2024

15 minutes ago, Doc said:

He has a John Blutarsky GPA chance of ever being elected President.

You’re probably right, but at least that means the most fiscally strong governor we’ve probably ever had her remains in Illinois. 

Edited by ChiGoose

On 10/25/2022 at 9:23 AM, All_Pro_Bills said:

Respectfully disagree.  And based on our current trajectory the country will need a more centrist leader to get through the tough times ahead and not some polarizing figure on the left or right. 

Don't respectfully anything toward that *****.