Trump vs. DeSantis, who is your man?

Tiberius

Trump vs DeSantis   

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your choice to lead the GOP?

• Trump
    • DeSantis

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/trump-desantis-endorsement-republican-big-mistake

Former President Donald Trump fired off a foreboding Truth on Sunday night, reacting to a Washington Examiner exclusive that Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) is recording a robocall for a Republican candidate whom Trump has rejected.

That candidate is Joe O’Dea, the underdog Senate contender in Colorado who is trailing Sen. Michael Bennet (D-CO) in public opinion polls and last week made waves when he vowed to "actively campaign against" Trump and spoke favorably of other party heavyweights, including DeSantis.

Sharing the article written by Washington Examiner senior political correspondent David Drucker on his Truth Social platform, Trump added a brief message. "A BIG MISTAKE!" Trump said in all capital letters.

• Haha (+1) 1

Given all the bias & hate against Trump i would say it would be better to go with Desantis because there has been so much BS & lies put out in the media made up in some cases out of the shear hatred for him that i'm not sure he can do any good in another election there is just to much stuff surrounding him .

But with that being said i think his policy's were much better than anything this wing nut that;s in office now has dreamt up & then the BS lies about this thanksgiving being better than last years & the fiscal year 2021 being really good WOW this guy needs to back away from the crack pipe .

The big thing with either candidate the left is trying to be so sensitive to everyones wants & put the actual things the country needs to the side in order to get what the agenda calls for . 

Any one that speaks their mind or that has a strong opinion will be made to look like the bad guy because those on the other side had their balls cut off as youngsters and are afraid to speak the harsh reality of truth or see it when it stares them right in the face & that is a huge reason why the never Trumpers & the hate for the man exists so .

As i have said in the past & will stick to Trump could do him self a world of good if he would just shut up once in a while but just like some here they continue to run there mouths and in some ways (some folks more than others) prove the stupidity that lies with in .. 

4 minutes ago, T master said:

Given all the bias & hate against Trump i would say it would be better to go with Desantis because there has been so much BS & lies put out in the media made up in some cases out of the shear hatred for him that i'm not sure he can do any good in another election there is just to much stuff surrounding him .

But with that being said i think his policy's were much better than anything this wing nut that;s in office now has dreamt up & then the BS lies about this thanksgiving being better than last years & the fiscal year 2021 being really good WOW this guy needs to back away from the crack pipe .

The big thing with either candidate the left is trying to be so sensitive to everyones wants & put the actual things the country needs to the side in order to get what the agenda calls for . 

Any one that speaks their mind or that has a strong opinion will be made to look like the bad guy because those on the other side had their balls cut off as youngsters and are afraid to speak the harsh reality of truth or see it when it stares them right in the face & that is a huge reason why the never Trumpers & the hate for the man exists so .

As i have said in the past & will stick to Trump could do him self a world of good if he would just shut up once in a while but just like some here they continue to run there mouths and in some ways (some folks more than others) prove the stupidity that lies with in .. 

You are blaming the media for what a POS Trump is? Come on, you think that POS is a good man? I feel bad for you. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

The GOP primary won't have Dems 

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

DeSantis can't win. If he pisses off Trump, it's over for him. 

Doesn't matter.  When the Dems replace Kammy, much less for a white guy, it's over for them.

15 hours ago, Tiberius said:

DeSantis can't win. If he pisses off Trump, it's over for him. 

I think you're over estimating the power Trump might wield as time passes and the 2024 primary season begins.  The way I see it the shelf life on his act has expired and I don't see how he'll continue to hold influence over his base as more suitable candidates present their case for the nomination. 

26 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I think you're over estimating the power Trump might wield as time passes and the 2024 primary season begins.  The way I see it the shelf life on his act has expired and I don't see how he'll continue to hold influence over his base as more suitable candidates present their case for the nomination. 

Trump is King of the GOP. He will crush all challengers 

His cult won't sit by and watch a usurper take his throne 

Just now, Tiberius said:

Respectfully disagree.  And based on our current trajectory the country will need a more centrist leader to get through the tough times ahead and not some polarizing figure on the left or right. 

Just now, All_Pro_Bills said:

Respectfully disagree.  And based on our current trajectory the country will need a more centrist leader to get through the tough times ahead and not some polarizing figure on the left or right. 

Biden is centrist. Not sure there is a centrist on you guys side. Nor can one win, with Trump after them 

This is a “DeSantis is about to win by 16 points thread.”

From squeaking out a narrow win in 2018 to where he is now….

Gee, I wonder what it was about his leadership and Democrat failures that led us to this moment.   

#BranchCovidians

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

This is a “DeSantis is about to win by 16 points thread.”

From squeaking out a narrow win in 2018 to where he is now….

Gee, I wonder what it was about his leadership and Democrat failures that led us to this moment.   

#BranchCovidians

What? 

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Bandito said:

I am fine with either one. The media and the left will do everything to make sure Trump doesn't win in 2024, including rigging the election like they did in 2020.

Trump/ Kari Lake would be great.

DeSantis/Lake would be nice.

How did they rig it? 

This thinking is going to get more people killed 

2 minutes ago, Bandito said:

Violence is all coming from the left. BLM and Antifa riots killed tons of people and destroyed black owned businesses.

How did they rig it? They stopped counting in the middle of the night and dumped 1000s of Democrat filled out ballots. This is why you are a clown and a loser around here. You can't even get facts straight. This is common knowledge unless you are a media and Democrat sucker. Watch 2000 Mules. I saw cheating with my own eyes on election night. Idiot

Lol, you are a useful idiot for Trump 

He mobilized the addle minded people like you. 

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Bandito said:

Thousands of ballots were counted in the middle of the night after the polls closed. All for Democrats in swing states. How did you miss that? Everyone who watched election coverage saw it occur. Vote counting stopped with Trump having large leads and then all of a sudden started again an hour or two later with Biden just barely in the lead. That is fraud. That is not normal. The fix was in. It is very obvious you are so clueless and unintelligent.

Just shut up with this trash. You people are a disgrace 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You are blaming the media for what a POS Trump is? Come on, you think that POS is a good man? I feel bad for you. 

Come on none of us are perfect people you are a POS i am a POS there was only 1 that was perfect 🙌 and yes he has probably done some things that aren't something to brag about but to say that he is a evil as you make him out to be then turn right around & give praise to the POS that holds the office now makes you even worse because you are a hypocrite on top of being blind, stupid, and having no common sense .

If Biden wasn't a life long politician that lied his way or plagiarize his way to where he is he would be a plumber & maybe not even that he would be the guy sweeping up horse S**T at the back of the parade because the SOAB doesn't have a original common sense thought & the only thing he has done to this point in his career is ride Obama's coat tales (besides the prior mention in sentence 1) & that ain't saying a hole bunch .

But if your talking business Trump has it all over Biden because weather your dip S**T ass can admit it or not he has sustained his wealth through good & bad & used a business mentality which isn't always the best way to go about things but it does get the job done the only thing a lot of these over sensitive Americans can't stand about him is he (wrong or right) says what's on his mind & that (IN A PUSS VOICE) hurts peoples feelings WAAAAAH . 

Then yes there is all the BS lies that Hillary bought & paid for so yes the media had their lying ass hands in it too to answer your question you were just stupid enough to believe it because of you r biased ! Even after the truth was told that the Dossier was bought & paid for & there couldn't calibrate most anything in it you still believed the BS so that makes you even more gullible than you even realize but that's what Joe needs is fools to follow him .

In closing there are those that hate him so much because of his outside DC none political history more business way of doing things than the BS that most everyone before him & after him will do will make up BS as they have & it's been proven to keep him from becoming president again & i even believe they would go as far as they did with JFK to keep him from it again because that is how much hate there is for him ...

With all that i would rather see Desantis run than Trump !! 

8 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Biden is the King of the Dem party.  No one in his party wants him to run again, but he does.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, T master said:

Come on none of us are perfect people you are a POS i am a POS there was only 1 that was perfect 🙌 and yes he has probably done some things that aren't something to brag about but to say that he is a evil as you make him out to be then turn right around & give praise to the POS that holds the office now makes you even worse because you are a hypocrite on top of being blind, stupid, and having no common sense .

If Biden wasn't a life long politician that lied his way or plagiarize his way to where he is he would be a plumber & maybe not even that he would be the guy sweeping up horse S**T at the back of the parade because the SOAB doesn't have a original common sense thought & the only thing he has done to this point in his career is ride Obama's coat tales (besides the prior mention in sentence 1) & that ain't saying a hole bunch .

But if your talking business Trump has it all over Biden because weather your dip S**T ass can admit it or not he has sustained his wealth through good & bad & used a business mentality which isn't always the best way to go about things but it does get the job done the only thing a lot of these over sensitive Americans can't stand about him is he (wrong or right) says what's on his mind & that (IN A PUSS VOICE) hurts peoples feelings WAAAAAH . 

Then yes there is all the BS lies that Hillary bought & paid for so yes the media had their lying ass hands in it too to answer your question you were just stupid enough to believe it because of you r biased ! Even after the truth was told that the Dossier was bought & paid for & there couldn't calibrate most anything in it you still believed the BS so that makes you even more gullible than you even realize but that's what Joe needs is fools to follow him .

In closing there are those that hate him so much because of his outside DC none political history more business way of doing things than the BS that most everyone before him & after him will do will make up BS as they have & it's been proven to keep him from becoming president again & i even believe they would go as far as they did with JFK to keep him from it again because that is how much hate there is for him ...

Don't need the media to see Trump is a POS 

You are literally trying to take the blame away from the scam artist Trump, for being a scum bag. Just admit it, he's pure scum. Do you think Trump U was a scam? 

You can't answer that 

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You are literally trying to take the blame away from the scam artist Trump, for being a scum bag. Just admit it, he's pure scum. Do you think Trump U was a scam? 

You can't answer that 

If what the media wrote about it was true then more than likely yes it was a scam (There is something you never do commit to a answer) but how can you know or prove what they media is saying is the truth ? If there is documentation proving the wrong then as i have ALWAYS said LOCK THEIR ASSES UP !!

Another thing you won't stand on ! 

You along with the media at the time sit & say the Steel Dossier is full of truth yet those that looked into it & followed the dots through out the investigation found out many falsifications in it & that it was in FACT paid for then put out to discredit someone falsely by a opposing political party & that it was used falsely to have a citizen spyed on .

Yet those scum bags were never made to pay for their lies & you believe the lie which the MEDIA along with many other politicians & you claim that i believe is the same one that BS'ed you into to thinking a lie was the truth .

So to me the media is a scum bag, the liars are scum bags, and those that believe/spread & continue to hate because of the lie are scum bags .

So carry on ...

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, T master said:

If what the media wrote about it was true then more than likely yes it was a scam (There is something you never do commit to a answer) but how can you know or prove what they media is saying is the truth ? If there is documentation proving the wrong then as i have ALWAYS said LOCK THEIR ASSES UP !!

Another thing you won't stand on ! 

You along with the media at the time sit & say the Steel Dossier is full of truth yet those that looked into it & followed the dots through out the investigation found out many falsifications in it & that it was in FACT paid for then put out to discredit someone falsely by a opposing political party & that it was used falsely to have a citizen spyed on .

Yet those scum bags were never made to pay for their lies & you believe the lie which the MEDIA along with many other politicians & you claim that i believe is the same one that BS'ed you into to thinking a lie was the truth .

So to me the media is a scum bag, the liars are scum bags, and those that believe/spread & continue to hate because of the lie are scum bags .

So carry on ...

Come on, was Trump U a scam? 

10 hours ago, Tiberius said:

How did they rig it? 

This thinking is going to get more people killed 

You mean like in 2017 when a Bernie volunteer shot republicans because Trump stole the election? I will condemn anyone who commits violence but your side already has done it.

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You can't answer that 

You also don't need media to know that Joke is a corrupt POS.

• Like (+1) 1

How will it not be Trump?

If he wants it it's his. If It's not Trump he's going to go nuclear on DeSantis. We saw what he did to 19 other Republicans or whatever. It's an insane record, and this is honestly just jokes and wishful thinking right now. For so much talk about Trump vs. the Dems, the real story is Trump's complete ownership over the Republican party and he's just gearing up.

Just wait until he starts taking public jabs at DeSantis, 50% of you will melt. DeSantis can't stay in the ring with a healthy, sharp Trump.

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/25/2022 at 1:31 PM, T master said:

You write like Fetterman talks. Punctuation is your friend!

6 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

You write like Fetterman talks. Punctuation is your friend!

I'll tell you like i have others here i'm not good at english & i don't really care but i do try but this is a football/political site if you want perfect punctuation your in the wrong spot & if it bothers you that much then its very simple don't read anything you see from me because you won't find english perfection in anything i do .

Have a great day !! 

Edited by T master